over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True protein leucine

matrick

Registered
Hey did anyone try the different tp leucine products? I was thinking about mixing it with premium Dutch chocolate has anyone tried that yet? Other suggestions?

Thanks

Personally I think the aminos tend to go better with fruit flavors, in particular ones with a citrus type "bite" to them.

Which product in particular were you asking about?

I am not sure right now whether I should just get the l-leucine or the ajin version. Do you have experience with either one? Flavor recommendation ?

I haven't used a straight leucine product... mainly BCAAs with the 2:1:1 ratio.

Having used both the instantized BCAA from TP and now the Aji-pure I can say from a taste/mixability standpoint the aji-pure are superior. They are known for being the best amino acids but it's such a small piece to the puzzle I can't BS and say "I've put on 9 lbs since taking Aji-pure". But if it doesn't break the bank might as well get the best in my mind.

I don't get the BCAAs themselves flavored but will mix them in with say crystal lite if taking as a standalone or a workout cocktail that has fruit flavored carbs/protein.

Fruit punch is good, citrus limeade is my favorite and unfortunately for recommendations once I find something good I usually just stick with that permanently haha. It tastes like lemon-lime gatorade to me and masks the taste of what are normally bitter products (aminos, creatine, glutamine etc)

Im going to be making an order on some 10lbs or so of protein from true protein pretty soon, but I also would like to give one of their amino products a shot, i have been using - **broken link removed**

- for awhile now, they are raw and i usually mix m with crystal light or gatorade..
What product by tp is most similiar, is it there 4:1:1?

Im going to be making an order on some 10lbs or so of protein from true protein pretty soon, but I also would like to give one of their amino products a shot, i have been using - **broken link removed**

- for awhile now, they are raw and i usually mix m with crystal light or gatorade..
What product by tp is most similiar, is it there 4:1:1?

That's a 2:1:1 ratio which is pretty much the standard for BCAA products.

TP has a 4:1:1 BCAA product as well. The more leucine the better.

**broken link removed**

Yeah that is an option of course, he asked what was closest to what he currently used and his was 2:1:1 so I gave him a straight trade :D

personally i would never mix the leucine or BCAA's with the protein...Ive always felt protein over time is hard enough to stay "looking forward to drinking" so when you add things like creatine or BCAA's and it makes the taste "off" thats a negative.

So I always advise to separate those two.

Leucine and water get along like inlaws....it is extremely hydrophobic....it just doesnt mix well in water and wants to float to the top....the only way around this is with citruline malate or malic acid but even then it rarely stays in solution well. If you have leucine that doesnt mix well, you can be pretty assured of its purity. If it does mix well.....well you might be getting what you think you are getting.

In my opinion the best thing to do is either with BCAA Boost or one of the flavored 411's or even in crystal light mixed with bcaa powder---stir it up real quick and chug it down, then rinse the sides of the glass (residue) and chug that down.....and drink protein powder separately.

I usually put a spoonful on my tongue and wash it down the hatch with water. Be forewarned though... This may enact your gag reflex upon first attempt! Crystal Lite masks the taste, so that's a good alternative if you find the first method too unbearable.

Twice trying that method with it on my tongue I coughed and had a BCAA explosion everywhere lol...

Personally I just mix up a few ounces(maybe 3-4) of water/crystal lite, get it swirling around quickly so it doesn't settle and take it like a shot. Same method for CEE which is exponentially less tasty.

I usually put a spoonful on my tongue and wash it down the hatch with water. Be forewarned though... This may enact your gag reflex upon first attempt! Crystal Lite masks the taste, so that's a good alternative if you find the first method too unbearable.

Thats what I do

After taking cissus powder, and that bunk Creatine ethyl ester years ago.. in all comparison.. BCAAs are a walk in the park for me now lol

personally i would never mix the leucine or BCAA's with the protein...Ive always felt protein over time is hard enough to stay "looking forward to drinking" so when you add things like creatine or BCAA's and it makes the taste "off" thats a negative.

So I always advise to separate those two.

Leucine and water get along like inlaws....it is extremely hydrophobic....it just doesnt mix well in water and wants to float to the top....the only way around this is with citruline malate or malic acid but even then it rarely stays in solution well. If you have leucine that doesnt mix well, you can be pretty assured of its purity. If it does mix well.....well you might be getting what you think you are getting.

In my opinion the best thing to do is either with BCAA Boost or one of the flavored 411's or even in crystal light mixed with bcaa powder---stir it up real quick and chug it down, then rinse the sides of the glass (residue) and chug that down.....and drink protein powder separately.

i agree with you about the mixing of the BCAA's ...

they can be a pain when they stick to the sides of the cup ...

Question ... What does the Citruline Malate do ? ...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131