over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRUE PROTEIN

Michaelthomasj

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have not ordered from T.P. in a very long time, because I have been out of the gym for a very long time. Anyway I started training again about 2 weeks or so ago, and I put in an order from True Protein. I was out at a mortgage broker today, because I recently moved and I am in the process of buying a new home. So when i arrived home there was a sticker from UPS on my apartment door. I instantly sprouted some wood, and thats when i knew it was my order from T.P.

True Protein is nothing short of awsome. I ordered some protein,lba's, and bcaa's. I ordered vanilla and coconut lba's and they taste absolutely amazing. I also ordered the grape bcaa's and again the taste is awsome. I have not tried the protein yet, but I am sure that it will be awsome as well.

True Protein is the best in the supplement business from customer service to their products. It is no surprise that some of the most recognizable names in the business go to T.P. to make their products for them. I am so psyched to finally get back in the game, and have T.P. help me acheive my goals. Thanks T.P. for being the best.

By the way my order arrived one day early.

I am ordrring the big premium sample pack I think it is like 30+ flavors, interested in checking them all out.

Ive heard so much good about them I think I'll have to make an order here pretty soon myself. Optimum Nutrition whey just doesnt agree with my stomach anymore..

Ive heard so much good about them I think I'll have to make an order here pretty soon myself. Optimum Nutrition whey just doesnt agree with my stomach anymore..

you won't be disappointed. great products and great customer service....i don't know what more you can ask for

I have ibs and their products have NEVER caused an issue with my stomach, but i will try the protein tomorrow and report back. I cannot imagine it will cause any issues. Man i love the lba's. I think i am going to heat up the coconut, and pour it on my pancakes in the morning. Can't wait for the morning.

my digestive issues at all with trueprotein.. none... my sphincter thanks dante..:D

i just ordered 30 pounds of food from TP

Im hungry this Feb :D

Great Value

I am ordrring the big premium sample pack I think it is like 30+ flavors, interested in checking them all out.

I've ordered that sampler 3 times- I don't think you'll be disappointed, and at 50g per bottle (instead of normal 30g per serving)- it is cost effective, and I could handle all of the flavors at least once ever so often, but I get sick of a flavor if I order 10+ lbs of it.

Other boards always slam PM for being sponsor oriented- but I am glad to use all the sponsors I can here (and give props to them) because Big A makes sure they live up to their word. I remember I posted my love of this sampler before TP was a sponsor and Big A deleted and kindly reminded me they were not a sponsor- so glad Dante stepped-up to the plate.

Reminds me I need to get more Fish Oil and LBAs from TP...

Thanks for the post...no amount of positive posts for TP could do them justice or be overly redundant...they are one of a kind...awesome...

JM

I like the fact that when I call TP when there is a problem a "person" actually answers the phone!:headbang:

Cool to hear you had such a positive experience with your order but can't say it's the first time I've heard it haha.

TP is pretty good ;)

Just received my Team skip chocolate coconut, algi pure bcaas, yohimbe, and my MG super test booster:headbang::headbang::D:D

Out of all the stuff I have tried the only one I haven't liked is the Beef Protein Isolate (texture issues). Traded my buddy for his high grade whey and LOVED it.

Best protein. Usually any protein drinks will upset my stomach, but True Protein has been the best quality I have used. I used to order the the Whey Isolate CFM from Protein Factory and it always gave me runs. I can drink True Protein Isolate CFM all day long and I wont have any issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131