over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

true protein

Sepjuice1

Registered
I am getting to the end of my current protein powder and Its time to get some more. Not too long ago, I bought some LBA,BA,creapure, and have I to say,its good stuff!

I'm looking to purchase skips blend and was curious on other members favorite flavors as well as if any additives, sweetner, etc.

I just dont to end up w 10lbs of not so good tasting product

any opinions, are welcomed. thx.

True Protein is great. If you get beef protein mixed in make sure u get the premium flavor. I liked the strawberry coconut. True protein is to pricey for me but i love it. I liked being able making my own mixtures.

I'm interested in this as well. I just ordered a bunch of protein from a similar site and it tastes awful. I won't order from them again. Would like to know how true's stuff tastes

any opinions on the "fruity" flavors as well. I've always used such flavors choc,vanilla,straw,cc,pb,etc

I got whatever the premium chocolate flavor is and I really enjoy it. No it does not taste like a chocolate milk shake; but the flavor is good and their is NO after taste. Not having an after taste is what I enjoy most about it. I have used ON for awhile but hated the after taste; stayed on my tongue for hours.I will definitely be getting the premium chocolate when I order again.

team skip blended protein is the best bro!! chocolate-peanutbutter and strawberry-coconut are my favorite, honestly im addicted to it!!!

I usually get the reccession whey but recently got the Team Skip. It is awesome because it adds some volume to your shakes and has the different rate of digestion!
My Favorite flavors are : choc. PB, Java Mocha, Kiwi Strawberry, choc mint, and dutch double chocolate.
Get your protein plain unsweetend so you can add your own depending on what you are making... Chocolate shake, fruite smoothie, Frapacino style blended etc...

team skip blended protein is the best bro!! chocolate-peanutbutter and strawberry-coconut are my favorite, honestly im addicted to it!!!

do u add any sweetners or does it not need them?

Thoughts on DC's Isolate and any recommendations on flavors? Just ordered some PB&J (intrigued)

do u add any sweetners or does it not need them?

When you order the premium flavors you dont need to add sweetener. I have been using the team skip protein for a while now, and like it alot. My favorite flavors....If you add coconut flavor to just about any other flavor it comes out tasting awesome. Chocolate-coconut, strawberry-coconut, etc. The last time I ordered I got chocolate-banana which is also very good. If you like peanut butter as much as I do, you cant go wrong with the peanut butter flavor either. And as far as True Protein being "pricey"....remember.....with TP you are actually getting what you pay for.....no fillers,sugar,or carbs in place of protein. For my money...True protein is the best deal out there because I know I am getting quality products every time I order.

any opinions on the "fruity" flavors as well. I've always used such flavors choc,vanilla,straw,cc,pb,etc

strawberry coconut is a good "fruity" flavor. i haven't personally tried strawberry, but several of my friends are big fans of it.

and like others have said, make sure you get premium flavoring

For fruity flavors, Banana Bash wins all day long. Stuff is unreal. Today after cardio I'm goin to mix in a scoop of their chocolate and see if its like a chocolate covered banana. I'll post back later.

I have been using skips blend for a while now. When I want a sweet treat, I'll add a table spoon of cocoa powder and a couple tabs of Chocolate or coconut LBAs for extra sweetness.. Delicious..

For fruity flavors, Banana Bash wins all day long. Stuff is unreal. Today after cardio I'm goin to mix in a scoop of their chocolate and see if its like a chocolate covered banana. I'll post back later.

2:1 chocolate to banana bash, awesome. This should be a new flavor.

Best shake ever

I want to post my TP shake from heaven:

10 oz vanilla unsweetend almond milk (silk or trader joes brand)
1.5 scoops Team Skip protein
2 tabelspoons maple LBA
2 Tablespoons chocolate LBS
1 teaspoon raw cocoa powder
1/4 cup raw oats
1/2 frozen banana
1-2 tablspoon natty PB
ICE
Premium Flavor pack Chocolate Penut Butter or Java Mocha is great too!!

I have made this for lots of people, best shake i have ever had! Hands down

When you order the premium flavors you dont need to add sweetener. I have been using the team skip protein for a while now, and like it alot. My favorite flavors....If you add coconut flavor to just about any other flavor it comes out tasting awesome. Chocolate-coconut, strawberry-coconut, etc. The last time I ordered I got chocolate-banana which is also very good. If you like peanut butter as much as I do, you cant go wrong with the peanut butter flavor either. And as far as True Protein being "pricey"....remember.....with TP you are actually getting what you pay for.....no fillers,sugar,or carbs in place of protein. For my money...True protein is the best deal out there because I know I am getting quality products every time I order.

How do you know that? I'm not arguing, I'm just wondering how a person could have that info

I want to post my TP shake from heaven:

10 oz vanilla unsweetend almond milk (silk or trader joes brand)
1.5 scoops Team Skip protein
2 tabelspoons maple LBA
2 Tablespoons chocolate LBS
1 teaspoon raw cocoa powder
1/4 cup raw oats
1/2 frozen banana
1-2 tablspoon natty PB
ICE
Premium Flavor pack Chocolate Penut Butter or Java Mocha is great too!!

I have made this for lots of people, best shake i have ever had! Hands down

sounds delicious!

Do you guys want me to add that to the site? Ill make that flavor if you want.

Dante please bring lime LBA's back, and add blue raspberry LBA's as well

sorry I was referring to this

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity