over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

True Protien BCAA and EAA

BigNJ

Registered
Is TrueProtien's BCAA and EAA soluble in water?

I have bought many BCAA powder from different companies before, and it's almost impossible to mix it in water.

i don't know but i would i imagine it would be. what brands have you tried and not worked cuz i have treid a lot too and they all work great. i like universals BCAA stack and the new atomic 7. Ive also used usplabs modern bcaa witch is really good cuz it micronized so it mixes almost instantly. sciations Xtends pretty good so which ones did you try that don't mix??

The last jug I bought is from ultimate nutrition, does not dissolve in water.

It has to be instantized to dissolve easily.

Trueprotein.com does carry instantized, and it mixes fine.

The BCAA and eaa from TP I had weren't very water soluble, I haven't tried the instantiated yet but will be soon.

there is a significant difference between the mixability of the instantized vs the non-instantized bcaa

Mix your bcaa/eaa drinks a day prior and they will eventually fall into solution a little easier....but no, they do not mix well immediately after adding them to water.

As stated in the past, most guys just spoon a serving or two into their mouths and then chaseit with a drink as a shot. Might be easier this way for many.

Personally, I just mix mine the night before with crystal light, and by gymtime the next day, most of it has mixed together:)

BMJ

I mix my bulk bcaas the night before as MR. BMJ said. Intraworkout I like to drink chain'd out which has the malate form of the bcaas and it mixes up very well (and it tastes like a green jolly rancher!). Ha kinda expensive but I only use 1 scoop and add a scoop of bulk bcaa's as well and it almost seems to help the bulk mix in better too for some reason...

anyone on this thread who posted before me.....

we worked hard and long to get the malate process just right.....

and im going to prove it to every single guy who posted before me on this thread who wants to see for themselves.

send me a PM with the address you want it sent to and ill send you a pound of BCAA's instantized so you can see for yourself how easily it mixes in water.

On the house courtesy of Trueprotein

and im going to prove it to every single guy who posted before me on this thread who wants to see for themselves.

send me a PM with the address you want it sent to and ill send you a pound of BCAA's instantized so you can see for yourself how easily it mixes in water.

It's all good from me bro I'm putting in an order tonite anyways with some in it....Ill post feedback from it once tried.

I have noticed lately since I been mixing the EAAs with some crystal light during my workouts it dissovles pretty well. But if you plan to just shake it right away and drink it dont expect it to dissolve.

buzzsaw

Not to sure if trueproteins buzzsaw has bcaa in it but it mixes remarkebly well and is also a personal fav of mine

the instantized stuff TP carries is GREAT! I love it so much. I take 10g every few hours...dump it in the water and literally just swirl it around and it mixes. Awesome.

i love the product, and will start with that... but bcaa boost is imposible to mix. I basically get it in enough water to take is as a chunky shot, and chase with another bottle or water pre cardio.

Thanks Dante, you are such a stand-up guy, I appreciate the offer. I'll kindly decline, as I already know how great of products you put out, and don't question the quality of them at all.

You can offer mine as a gift for somebody else who could really benefit from it more than I would, money-wise, like maybe a college student:)

One request though, I haven't tried it, but I know a lot of people LOVE the SOUR-APPLE flavor produced by another company, you may want to work with your guy's flavorist to try and bring that as an option all of us;)

Thanks, and hope you had a great New Year with your friends and loved ones...:)

BMJ

Dante,

Now that I think about it....and i'd make this a whole thread of it's own if it didn't seem like I was putting you on the spot in the open (sorry if this is out of place, let me know and i'll delete it without question)....

To be honost, 'one' of the hardest times for almost any person to hit the gym, is during their academic years in college. Man, I remember being FLAT-ASS broke living in Los Angeles not being able to do crap with my friends, living on a losing battle of budgeting, and wishing I had the opportunity to add protein powders and just any kind of supplement to my training regimine (I know they are not 'needed' per se, and that diet can do wonders even without supp's).

It would be a great idea, IMO, if there was a way to reward college students for their efforts for improving themselves. It is also motivational. If they can somehow show proof of their current enrollment at whatever university they are attending, and got some sort of [enter positive word here], I think that would be really cool!

Now let me state something first. There are countless people out there who are without question worthy of such an idea....such as military personnel who bring freedom to our country (any country for that matter!!!), the sick and diseased, and single mothers, etc.....so I understand this right off the bat, and would also promote such a plan to help them too, especially soldiers!

If you know somebody who falls in one of these categories, ship mine to them!

Protein powders and protein soups would be awesome to those wanting to get up on their nutrition (food) while in college. Heck, even multi-vit's etc.

Anyway....just throwing these out there:)

BMJ

I'm geting mine from puresupplementpowders, great quality, is mixing intantly in water. By the way, they have big discounts for larger orders.

I have the instantized, I put a scool in my mouth and take a swig of water. After 5-10 seconds of swishing, it goes down with only a few tiny lumps. I love it!

Not to sure if trueproteins buzzsaw has bcaa in it but it mixes remarkebly well and is also a personal fav of mine

this is one of my favorites as well. i don't know if it is just me, but the first time i tasted buzzsaw i absolutely hated it, but over time grew to really like the taste

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear