over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trueloveisheavy log (Aurum RX) , Sustanon - anadrol inject

Ok guys so I started inject Drol yesterday. Chest,shoulders,tris

First exercise was incline DB press. I've been using 110s for 4 sets of 10-14 last night used 120s for 4 sets of 10-12. It gives an quick boost plus aggression that's why I wanted to log this particular product.

Anyway did back and bis tonight went extra hard. Did all vertical pulling movement. Pull ups first for 5 sets then in order overhand,neutral grip,underhand lay pull downs. 4-5 sets of each. Barbell shrugs worked up to 405 for 3 sets of 6-10
DB pullovers,then on to bis
1 arm preacher curls on machine up to 70lbs for 8
Hammer curl DB 45lb for 15-20 4 sets
Reverse grip barbell curl 65lbs 10-15 reps 4 sets
Cable curl from 80-120lbs 4 sets

The extra boost is great. Love this and suspension or TNE. That's a real pre workout lol

What dose you take? 25mg? 50mg?

those bottles are sexy :) lol

mmm mmmm mmmmm good gear :)

What dose you take? 25mg? 50mg?

25mg brother. I'm doing 25 per day. That's a solid dose I would like to do 50mg but am trying to make it last. Warning to those of you who have BP problems be careful with this type of product because it causes a near immediate spike in BP. And a nice head rush.

Yesterday was legs did 8 sets of squats only 3 sets with 405lbs reps ranging from 5-9. Deep squats and like a piston non stop. That's how I like to squat no pausing unless absolutely nessacary. Then leg ext 5 sets of 15-20
Leg press its one where you sit up like in a chair and plate is in front of you and push kinda up and out. Anyway 4 sets on it AMRP with 600lbs
Then 4 sets single leg curl 15-20 reps

That's all I time for but its ok legs again on Saturday!

Also starting to feel the extra tightness in muscle when training. It's amazing how fast these type of products work.

Also starting to feel the extra tightness in muscle when training. It's amazing how fast these type of products work.

Yes,Definitely one of the best products,Good to see that you happy.

Ok guys have to report. First week completed and up 6lbs!! Now I know it's just water retention but it's more inside of the Muscle and causing huge pumps!! Love the inject Drol!!! Been smashing weights deadlifts 405 for 4 sets of 9-13 reps! Plus all the other back movements and bis!! Needless to say I can't hardly move!!
The Sust is G2G I haven't experienced any drop of libido or strength since changing to equal dose of Vikings Sust from previous brand.

Only thing negative I will say is that the Drol or quick weight gain is making me short of breath and lethargic!! It's a powerful hormone for sure.

Seeing all these great reviews on the inj drol its making me want to get some .i feel left out lol

nice start

awesome way to keep and give detail!

Strength is through the roof!! Yesterday incline hammer 4 plates and a quarter per side for 3 sets of 10,9,7 with a strip set on last set!!

Strength is through the roof!! Yesterday incline hammer 4 plates and a quarter per side for 3 sets of 10,9,7 with a strip set on last set!!

Man,that's a lot of weight .seems like your strength is steadily climbing .

Thanks brother it is,but to be totally fair I've always been naturally strong. This stuff just gives you that mental edge to keep pushing when you may usually give up. I guess I could post some vids. When I say these weights I mean with smooth and controlled movements. I never sacrifice form or technique for the sake of just pushing weight around. I'm not a meat head weight lifter lol I train smart to my goals. And some days I may do only machines and high reps I just do what my body tells me for the day.

Example yesterday for legs instead of starting with squats and going relatively heavy I started with leg ext total sets around 10 building up until I got to 160lbs and stayed there for 5 sets of 15-20 reps.
Next I went to a leg press where you sit straight up and push out in front of you. 6 sets with only 500lbs of weight which is heavy on this type of press. I did as many reps as possible with most sets failing around 12 some a little more others a little less. Constant tension in the muscle no lockout no stopping.
Then on to squats where I only used 225lns for 5 sets of around 20 reps again like a piston just going at it up and down like Colemon does. This method is crazy for pumps and leg development. When I was powerlifting I always stopped and re set at the top making each rep more like a single rep,got retarded strong but the development didn't match.
Then on to single leg leg curls 5 sets per leg 20 reps or so squeezing the crap out of them.
Single leg calve press
And finally some adductor work lol

Just an example of how my workout may diver from work out to workout. If I feel a lil beat up I try to avoid to much loading on my body like heavy squats,bench,deads,rows,or shoulder press.
So I may start with high rep isolation and then go to the compound movement later.

My diet is pretty consistent
Basic morning routine I get up drink 10gramd Bcaa do around 20-45 min of cardio depending on how I feel.
Breakfast 50 G protein from liquid egg whites
Next 200-250grams of lean meat with veggies
Next 58 gram protein from FF cottage cheese and depending on body part bring trained 60-90 gram of carbs from rice cakes
Intra workout 60 grams carb from Gatorade with bcaa and creatine
Post workout is usually 50gram protein from liquid egg whites with around 60 gram carbs from grits
Next is back to 200-250 cooked grams (not grams of protein but the actual weight in grams of the cooked meat) of lean meat along with veggies and some healthy fats
I may repeat another meat and veggie meal or go for cottage cheese with some peanut butter or egg whites with some peanut butter
And when I wake up in the middle of the night I normally repeat that cottage cheese and PB or egg white and PB.

I just drank the egg whites for convince. And when I really start to feel tired and training takes a hit I'll have a carb load day. Basically I'll cut my protein in half and double or a little over double my carbs.

Basically my strength is going up but u beleive its due to added aggression. Also it's not like I started out doing 2plates per side incline hammer and jump all the way to 4 and a quarter. I normally do 4 plates per side anyway. But with the Inj Drol it gives me the extra aggresion and focus to do 4 plates and a quater for the amount of reps I'd normally do with just 4 plates. So added 50lbs total for around the same reps. Which is a huge win for me!!

Said to say but the bottles are about gone lol 3 more days. The great news is though that I'm up 11lbs total and have made tremendous gains in strength and size!!! When I started this log I was using the 110s on incline for 3 sets now I'm using the 130s for 3 sets so I can't complain. And lifts are up across the board. But this is the aggresion that I'm talking about here and the ability to lift heavy lift after lift on this stuff

Last chest shoulder tri day
Incline BB warm ups then 315lbs 11,9,8 reps
3 plates per side incline hammer 4 sets of 12-15 reps
Flat DB press 120s for 4 sets of 6-8 reps
Cable flyes 4 sets of 20-25 reps
Side laterals 45lb DB 4 sets of 20
Behind the neck press on smith 225 4 sets of 7-11
Side cable laterals superset with 45lb plate front raises over the head
3 sets of high reps
V bar push downs 5 sets of 15-20
Close grip bench 185 3 sets of 8-10
Lying DB skull crusher 30lb DB 3 sets of around 15
Then finished with overhead Tri ext with DB two hands 85lb DB for around 12 reps each time!!!
Crazy workout lol

I highly suggest u guys try these products

sad to see you go so you best order some more asap

why stop running it you should make an order for the full deal all the way around and i promise you may gain 31 lbs like i did lol yes yes yes alot of water but im saying its good stuff. sad to see you run out brah :(

why stop running it you should make an order for the full deal all the way around and i promise you may gain 31 lbs like i did lol yes yes yes alot of water but im saying its good stuff. sad to see you run out brah :(

Thanks brother! All good things come to an end! I wish I would gain 31lbs lol congrats on that! It's hard for me to gain to fast without becoming fat. So I like slow and easy. I know once the Drol is out I'll piss out 6-7lbs but the extra retention feels good for training!!

My body weight this morning is 251. I'd like to be up to 270 lean but I'm trying to be smart about it. I like to be able to see my abs. So I carb cycle and most carbs are peri workout. It is a little slower with weight gain but that's ok. I've ate my way to 265 before but had a big belly and felt like crap. Was doing no cardio and just eating everything in site. So I learned my lesson. Do your cardio eat clean and take it slow.

Also I couldnt keep up with the Drol anymore! Tired of pinning ED and also ready for Blood pressure to be lower. Awesome products though.

The only negative feedback I have (which really isn't neagative just a suggestion) is keep the same lay out on the labels but maybe use a color printer or sonething. Make them stand out a lil more. It doesn't bother me but some people look at that type of thing.

Also I couldnt keep up with the Drol anymore! Tired of pinning ED and also ready for Blood pressure to be lower. Awesome products though.

The only negative feedback I have (which really isn't neagative just a suggestion) is keep the same lay out on the labels but maybe use a color printer or sonething. Make them stand out a lil more. It doesn't bother me but some people look at that type of thing.

Thank you,it's something I thought about several times.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member