advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Truenutrition pea protien mini log..bad stomach guys!

tkav1980

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
OK first off that order got here super fast! So since I have I.B.S I know in a few days if something is going to mess with my stomach. I'm at work now but I'll be trying it as soon as I get hom at 7 tonight. I'll keep people posted in this thread as to how my stomach does with the pea protien, and hopefully it can help some people out who have stomach issues.

OK I had 2 shakes last night and so far one this morning. The taste is a bit odd but not bad at all. So far no bloating or gas and no 100 meter sprints to the bathroom.

what flavor did you go with? we bought choc chip cookie dough and orange creamsicle. The CCCD is great but the orange cream was a disappointment. It really doesn't taste like much of anything. I wonder if it was just a bad batch?

what flavor did you go with? we bought choc chip cookie dough and orange creamsicle. The CCCD is great but the orange cream was a disappointment. It really doesn't taste like much of anything. I wonder if it was just a bad batch?

just chocolate. I mix in 6 tbsp of Chocolate LBA's too.

I am really looking forward to trying this once I run out. With the chocolate flavor what was it sweetened with?

Just an update. It's been a little over 2 weeks now and honestly my stomach hasn't felt better. If anyone has Iritable Bowel Syndrome, or something similar I 100% recommend this product.

My wife ordered some Pea from TN two weeks ago and absolutely loves it.
She ordered Watermelon Wave and Forbidden Fruit Punch and says she will never touch my Whey Iso again. :D

I too have been diagnosed with I.B.S. I havent had any whey in about 2 years never felt better. Humapro got me investigating the amino acids blends rather than dairy based whey. Not on Humapro now but it was my inspiration to start looking outside the dairy protein box.
Plenty will argue this comment but Ill never go back to dairy proteins again. They are far to destructive on my stomach

Last edited:
I don't have IBS, but some proteins really do upset my stomach a lot. I agree totally with the others that the pea protein is solid. I also add in BCAAs (and usually do a 50/50 mix of pea and rice protein).

I have used a combination of pea protein and beef. it worked well and didnt give me gas like whey. has a odd texture.

Just an update. It's been a little over 2 weeks now and honestly my stomach hasn't felt better. If anyone has Iritable Bowel Syndrome, or something similar I 100% recommend this product.

How is the absorption for the pea protein? It's probably hard to tell with your body but whey is such a proven formula I'm hesitant to try anything else. I like the idea of half rice pro and half pea pro.

How is the absorption for the pea protein? It's probably hard to tell with your body but whey is such a proven formula I'm hesitant to try anything else. I like the idea of half rice pro and half pea pro.

pea is so much cheaper

Absorption can be determined by bowel movement. Something I learned from John Meadows when he changed my diet up was that I was eating a lot and going to the bathroom was less volume. It has not changed wit hthe switch to pea.

Sure whey is proven. But any protien source with the same amino acid profile should be just as good. I have had nothing but positive effects from the pea so far. And If you have a stomach issue thats irritated by whey, it really is a great solution.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131