over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TrueProtein

OP-

Are those the ingredients that are in Milos's Pre/During/Post drink? I remember reading something about that.....

Yes they are. There is also a slin/gh/IGF-LR3 protocol.
I'm reading a lot about how bad the drink will taste. So be careful if you order this. Personally I don't care if it taste like shit. I'm training and investing so much into trying to grow muscle, I'm almost not comprehending the consideration of taste.LOL I just want positive results.
BTW: If you do want this mix in the amounts per drink that you see here, just e-mail True Protein and they will instruct you on what percentages to use.

But on the other hand you have already had an IFBB PRO post that all you need is LBA's and whey. So if I were you I would go with what the Pro is advising. Phil is a full blown pro that knows the deal. I'm more like a squirrel looking for a nut:D <----that would be "old squirrel"

Yes they are. There is also a slin/gh/IGF-LR3 protocol.
I'm reading a lot about how bad the drink will taste. So be careful if you order this. Personally I don't care if it taste like shit. I'm training and investing so much into trying to grow muscle, I'm almost not comprehending the consideration of taste.LOL I just want positive results.
BTW: If you do want this mix in the amounts per drink that you see here, just e-mail True Protein and they will instruct you on what percentages to use.

But on the other hand you have already had an IFBB PRO post that all you need is LBA's and whey. So if I were you I would go with what the Pro is advising. Phil is a full blown pro that knows the deal. I'm more like a squirrel looking for a nut:D <----that would be "old squirrel"

Nah, Phil said you should take those pre and post workout, not the only thing you need.

He also said you shouldn't take BCAAs with food, as they compete for absorption... so it would be more beneficial for one to take them on an empty stomach.

I hope your mix works out for you, sounds intriguing (in a good way).

Nah, Phil said you should take those pre and post workout, not the only thing you need.

He also said you shouldn't take BCAAs with food, as they compete for absorption... so it would be more beneficial for one to take them on an empty stomach.

Well I guess Phil was trying to help out when he posted on my thread as if he was correcting a term paper. I think he may have made an assumption or two that didn't apply. But I still know he was trying to help out, reminding me that LBA's are the way to go!

Topic of thread: I ordered a blended drink for pre, during and post workout.
Unless we are considering protein(food), there has been no mention of food in my drink protocol by me, other than eating a stake at night before bed, instead of casein. Do to the time I train the stake falls perfectly into the recovery timing. Milos Sarcev is the gym rat (LOL) that came up with this crazy drink idea. I'm just going on the blind assumption that he may have an idea or two about making muscle gains.

and thanks, I hope it works too!

Last edited:
You don't want to know what eaa's taste like. If you're lucky you will won't be gagging too much =).

oh yea, i was considering the whey protein to be food. sorry for not clarifying.

Im of the vein of thought that you down things that dont taste great like a shot glass chased with crystal light or juice to get them down the hatch and then actually savor a protein drink that you like and is great for you because it tastes good (like strawberry coconut skip mix))

Funny you would say this. I ordered strawberry N cream as a flavor and it fucking taste great! I'm using Tropic flavor Vitaro with it for the during and post and it's even better then.

ArmChair taste experts?................hehehehe:confused:

few questions.... Are WPI shakes considered food? as in, u shouldnt add BCAAs to tha shake( which i take 50g shake w every meal) bc it will compete for absorbtion?

wouldnt tha powder be absorbed MUCH faster than tha food??

If you were eating a meal n taking a pro shake, when hungry every hour n a half to 2h.... then how would tha BCAAs be takin on empty stomach unless it waz 1st thing in tha AM? I cant really think of any tiime in tha day where i have an empty stomach....

GL on tha TP blend concrete.... ordered a team skip, maybe will try ur blend ( or similar) next time, if you like tha results....

-PIT

few questions.... Are WPI shakes considered food? as in, u shouldnt add BCAAs to tha shake( which i take 50g shake w every meal) bc it will compete for absorbtion?

wouldnt tha powder be absorbed MUCH faster than tha food??

If you were eating a meal n taking a pro shake, when hungry every hour n a half to 2h.... then how would tha BCAAs be takin on empty stomach unless it waz 1st thing in tha AM? I cant really think of any tiime in tha day where i have an empty stomach....

GL on tha TP blend concrete.... ordered a team skip, maybe will try ur blend ( or similar) next time, if you like tha results....

-PIT

when you say you are taking in a 50g protein shake with every meal, do you mean instead of eating a whole food protein source or with a whole food protein source as well?

Today

In my days we had no TRUEPROTEIN.........Im sorry but these days, guys are spoiled......now I am saying what my dad said......geesh!!

Hey phil
didn't you walk 3 miles in the snow to get to the gym and use universal equipment with standard weights and no heat :D

truprotein is the best I am glad they are around

Something else I noticed!

True Protein is one of the best... great info in this thread btw..

For you guys that have used Vitargo before and have had the Vitargo turn into mud. There is something in this mix that makes the Vitargo liquefy almost like water. When I drink the shake down there is no residue in the bottom of the shaker. None.

Last edited:
True protein

IMHO you can't go wrong with the recession WPC. It mixes great and is easily digestible. I think today we are way too spoiled. Does anyone here remember that MLO horse **** that was are only option back in the early 80's? Save the money and go with the WPC .

damn, well thats good...vitargo can be a pain

adrenaline, that your arm? Nice

when you say you are taking in a 50g protein shake with every meal, do you mean instead of eating a whole food protein source or with a whole food protein source as well?

yes.... 50g shake WITH each solid food meal.....

TP is awesome! I LOVE their stuff and you cannot beat the price! only thing is i wish they would shit with fedex cause UPS sucks haha!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131