5 g creatine
10 g glutamine
20 g essential amino acids
15 g BCAA
25 g whey protein isolates and hydrolysates
25 g whey protein different type
+ electrolyte drink powder

In less than two hours they e-mailed me UPS shipping info........WOW:eek:

All I will have to do is add Vitargo at times to this drink. I'm planing on running a month or two of Sarcev's "magic drink" protocol with during and post slin. Including the pre, during, post shakes.

The best part of all is I'm paying less for all this stuff mixed and ready to go than I was for 10 lbs of just whey protein alone.

Just trying to help

Just placed an order for ten lbs of a custom blend. Each drink will have
5 g creatine
10 g glutamine
15 g BCAA

All I will have to do is add Vitargo at times to this drink. I'm planing on running a month or two of Sarcev's "magic drink" protocol with during and post slin. Including the pre, during, post shakes.

The best part of all is I'm paying less for all this stuff mixed and ready to go than I was for 10 lbs of just whey protein alone.

If its all blended together it will compete against each other.........get them seperately

i hope the mix works well for you. personally i like to get separate ingredients and mix them together so that i'm not locked into a certain mix. provides more flexibility for me.

5 g creatine
10 g glutamine
15 g BCAA

Love the combination do you have a link?

News to me! Thanks

If its all blended together it will compete against each other.........get them separately

Your saying blended together and then shipped in a tub, will act differently than me blending them in a shake (one scoop of this two scoops of that) and then drinking?

I appreciate you telling me this. Could you explain a little more of whats happening. I'm going to have to add this to the long list of things I don't understand.:D

Not to knock them, but why would they offer these mix options in stead of just giving good prices on each ingredient and telling us to "mix the shit at home and it will work better"? Or at least have a little paragraph that educates the buyer that a trade off is made when blending is done at the plant?

Phil, will this stuff work well enough to take or should I be looking for an Ebay buyer? I'm busting my ass in the gym and am looking to optimize the results of this "magic drink". LOL

Thank you again for your insite!

Love the combination do you have a link?

Trueprotein.com

Mugzy, you have 35 posts since Nov 2003? Should I be flattered or did someone just dig you up and drip human blood into your mouth to revive your vampire ass? LOL

5 g creatine
10 g glutamine
15 g BCAA

how much did this 10 lb custom mix run you and how many servings do u estimate you will get?
are you doing igf and gh with the "magic" drink protocol?

how much did this 10 lb custom mix run you and how many servings do u estimate you will get?
are you doing igf and gh with the "magic" drink protocol?

You can purchase it by the lb just use the Trueprotein calculator and it's 15 servings per lb. The other answers are yes and yes.

Just from my experience and some science

The BCAAS......These are "muscle sparring" amino acids. They each work differently, but they sometimes work together. You get these aminos from any complete protein, so adding them may not help much, if at all.
First thing in the morning is when you should be using the whey protein...... Whey is digested sooner than other proteins(di,tri and oligo peptides), and it contains BCAAs anyway. You shouldn’t be taking amino acids with meals......... amino acids compete for absorption, so I wouldnt take them by themselves, but on an empty stomach. Pre workout should be LBAs or whey....... same with post workout....before bed should be casein because it kind of curdles and digests slower..........Its up to the consumer to KNOW these things......not TPs fault. They provide exactly what we need them to.....we must provide the rest.

i hope the mix works well for you. personally i like to get separate ingredients and mix them together so that i'm not locked into a certain mix. provides more flexibility for me.

I have to agree....sometimes people get a little too mix happy and I cringe on what certain mixes are going to taste like.

the mix up top..im a little worried about some of those ingredients in a protein drink and what thats going to taste like.

Myself...I down creatine like a shotglass SEPARATELY because i feel it makes a protein drink taste bitter, im a little bit worried about the mixability of the BCAA's in a protein drink depending on the ones you bought (instantized or non) and also the hydrosylate amount in the mix (unknown but too high a hydro can make a protein very bitter with an aftertaste).

Im of the vein of thought that you down things that dont taste great like a shot glass chased with crystal light or juice to get them down the hatch and then actually savor a protein drink that you like and is great for you because it tastes good (like strawberry coconut skip mix)

I have people order from our site sometimes who get a little mix crazy and email us and say "hey that protein powder that I made tasted like crap!" or surprisingly blame us for the taste and i have to think "yea you basically tried to mix liver and onions with tabasco and pesto sauce with chocolate pudding and thought it would come out tasting like just chocolate pudding"

I love Dorian Yates marketing of his one product..."tastes like shit, works like crazy"...do you know why? BECAUSE I KNOW ITS REAL! There are just some raw ingredients that taste like ass of rat if they are legitimate raw materials and nothing you do is going to make them taste like a hot fudge sundae.....(and if it does guess what, you got royally scammed by that supplement company and they put .00008th of a mg in there)

Last edited:
Great Info

Thanks for the great info, Phil and DC. I was looking at the mix and thought it sounded interesting, until you 2 broke it down. I learned a lot in those 2 posts.

TP has great service!

DC, how do you know what rat ass tastes like???:eek::eek::D

BMJ

also with the mix above i think some of your g per serving are off. Are you counting whats in the whey isolates, hydrosylates towards your bcaa, etc. If 15 servings per lb, those numbers above dont add up

I agree also, a little mix happy can lead to a big taste problem. Good luck with the magic shake

So I hold my nose and drink

I have to agree....sometimes people get a little too mix happy and I cringe on what certain mixes are going to taste like.

the mix up top..im a little worried about some of those ingredients in a protein drink and what thats going to taste like.

Myself...I down creatine like a shotglass SEPARATELY because i feel it makes a protein drink taste bitter, im a little bit worried about the mixability of the BCAA's in a protein drink depending on the ones you bought (instantized or non) and also the hydrosylate amount in the mix (unknown but too high a hydro can make a protein very bitter with an aftertaste).

I'm of the vein of thought that you down things that dont taste great like a shot glass chased with crystal light or juice to get them down the hatch and then actually savor a protein drink that you like and is great for you because it tastes good (like strawberry coconut skip mix)

I have people order from our site sometimes who get a little mix crazy and email us and say "hey that protein powder that I made tasted like crap!" or surprisingly blame us for the taste and i have to think "yea you basically tried to mix liver and onions with tabasco and pesto sauce with chocolate pudding and thought it would come out tasting like just chocolate pudding"

I love Dorian Yates marketing of his one product..."tastes like shit, works like crazy"...do you know why? BECAUSE I KNOW ITS REAL! There are just some raw ingredients that taste like ass of rat if they are legitimate raw materials and nothing you do is going to make them taste like a hot fudge sundae.....(and if it does guess what, you got royally scammed by that supplement company and they put .00008th of a mg in there)

If taste is the concern it's not mine. I was worried when Phil said" they compete against each other" that it would lesson the effects of some of whats in it. This will be used as a primer drink before the gym, a during workout drink with Vitargo added and a recovery drink with Vitargo added.

and Phil I'm eating a red stake at night to stay with me not casein.

I have been using Massive G's Powdered Muscle from True Protein pre and post workout, and have been very pleased with the results. I bought the lemonade flavor, and it tastes pretty darn good.

I'm going to order bulk tribulus, ZMA, Creapure and beta alanine soon.

Yes, I like mass MG's powdered muscle a lot.
Best TP product IMO. Both limeade, fruit punch taste good.
I add LBA grape for fruit punch of powdered muscle.

OP-

Are those the ingredients that are in Milos's Pre/During/Post drink? I remember reading something about that.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws