over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trueproteins BUZZSAW

morepain

Registered
just wnated to give credit where its due to these guys. If you have not used this stuff...try it. I have been BB for 30 years and i have never used a pre/during workout product that i liked better than this. I was using Biotest Surge workout fuel extensively (a great product as well) but BUZZSAW kicks its ass and its cheaper. The biotest product does tast alot better but who cares if you have been in this game as long as i have i know you have taken some terrible shit in your day. Kind of bitter but you get used to it fast. i will push the label recommendation a bit and advise you try this. Take a bottle of gatorade and then pour it out (cuz it sucks) then take 4 scoops of buzzsaw and fill the bottle with water and shake it up (32 oz). Start sipping 30 minutes out and hydrate with it throughout. It really makes a difference, reminds me of the drive i used to get from Dan D's original Ultimate Orange before they pussified it....but without the "oh shit i'm about to have a heart atttack feeling".

Cool Thanks man

Good to hear, now I'm gonna try it.

Thanks for the detailed review, I have been debating on trying I have been using their NO Reload with good results also

I like 2 scoops slammed before training. I'll work up to 3, but then take breaks. I really DO get a buzz from it. Unreal stuff.

4 scoops would make me jump outta my shoes! I'd be afraid to even try that.

sounds good

Does anyone have experience with Redline? It's actually to strong for me.

YEA

Does anyone have experience with Redline? It's actually to strong for me.

0k well the very first time I tried redline I actually had tried other stuff and ephedra didn't do much for me anymore so I shot a can of redline all at once and went to the gym, well i was shaking from that stuff, not too bad but a little shaky , but now redline hardly does anything for me.

REDLINE does seem to be easy to develope tolerance to...i can drink that crap like kool aid.

yeah 4 scoops and you feel like superman on Buzzsaw, i workout kinda like a psycho anyway, i run a manufacturing company and if i didn't do that i would prob kill some people. A guy in my gym once told me..."man ur nuts" i said you know for the 1.5 hours i am in here daily you are right, because i can't afford to be anywhere else.

I like 2 scoops slammed before training. I'll work up to 3, but then take breaks. I really DO get a buzz from it. Unreal stuff.

4 scoops would make me jump outta my shoes! I'd be afraid to even try that.

Same here....2 scoops is perfect for me and I would say I have a pretty good tolerance to those type of supps.

I haven't had Buzz Saw in months... and I just got some in a few days ago. I can drink low carb monsters, sugar free rockstars, no problem... but FOR SOME REASON the Buzz Saw makes me feel like I'm high on 2 scoops. I found myself at the end of my workout yesterday jabber jawing when I usually don't... and I had a pump in my upper body even though I was training legs.

If I took 3-4 scoops of this stuff today, I'd be afraid to workout. I'm doing 1.5 today.

I love preworkout drinks when dieting. Gonna have to get some BUZZSAW now.

Great prod

Been using buzzsaw for over a year on and off. Absolutely wonderful product as are all the TP supps I have tried over the years.

2 scoops for me is perfect for a pre-workout bump. Great pumps, great muscle volume and great price.

Cheers,
lilned

The fat burner they have calld Burn is awesome too...endless energy..not coked out crackhead spasm energy - just nice pick me up and you will not be tired for a long time..

JM

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner