over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

trueprotein's team skip protein formula

Hey, I love it too! :)

My favorite is easily the chocolate/orange. Holy shit it is good. Some of Jimmy's co-workers really like the chocolate/coconut, too. :)

Skip

Yes. The chocolate/orange is great!

Off season? I put the TEAM SKIP blend together, originally, for only myself so that I had something that I trusted for my own contest prep. You can use it during a prep unless you prefer not to use protein powder, at all.

Skip
Damn I just saw the word peanut butter and got hungry. curently dieting for show. will have to try it out in offseason

wow if you guys have not tried this.... damn its GOOOOOOOODDDDDD
chocolate peanut butter flavor is the BOMB, very addicting.

protein blend
34% whey protein isolate microfiltration
33% micellar casein
33% egg white protein

O YEA! :headbang:

damn that sounds insane. im def' a peanut butter fanatic, this combo sounds fuckin delicious. wish i could afford it though:( damn college

damn that sounds insane. im def' a peanut butter fanatic, this combo sounds fuckin delicious. wish i could afford it though:( damn college

Chocolate/Peanut Butter sounds YUMMY!!!

yes it is very very very good! but now as i hear everyone talking about chocolate coconut, i gotta try it now! team skip protein blend kicks ass PERIOD!

wow if you guys have not tried this.... damn its GOOOOOOOODDDDDD
chocolate peanut butter flavor is the BOMB, very addicting.

protein blend
34% whey protein isolate microfiltration
33% micellar casein
33% egg white protein

O YEA! :headbang:

B-Boy, do you like to drink this all day long? Or pre or post workout?

drink it all day, eerrr day

its very expensive though!

Relfex Peptide fusion is a similar breakdown and like half the price!

ill have to disagree...Reflex are the obly company to batch test their proteins every month now and put up certificates of analysis!

So dont know how you can say the quality is twice as good...i completely disagree.

mate what are u on about. reflex peptide fusion is generally around 34 stirling for 2.2 kg. the equivelant would cost in this formula would be 50 dollars which is pretty much identical.

I have tested reflex and use it and it is a good product. However if i could get TP over here in the UK with out getting stung at customs i would due to the large variety of flavours etc

ok...but the true protein in choc orange came to like over $60...so is deffo more expensive!

ok...but the true protein in choc orange came to like over $60...so is deffo more expensive!

You said half the price..... This thread was to support TP, not to compare prices. I'll pay extra for a quality product with nothing but great reviews.

Watching Anime Streamed

bonjour is everyone doing well? I'm Josh. this is a swell place lots of anime here. I just ended watching Detective Conan this anime was great i enjoyed every secound of this anime. watch this one at Watch Anime Online | English Dubbed / Subbed Episodes. I have also watched Mitsudomoe, Kyo Kara Maoh R, Bus Gamer, Lamune, Heroic Age, Asura Cryin', and One Piece. I have enjoyed all of these animes allot! and i recomend them all!

B-Boy, do you like to drink this all day long? Or pre or post workout?
any shakes i have during the day {either by itself or with my meal for extra protein} i have team skip blend protein. post workout i have only whey isolate.

I got 4 lbs of Miscellar Casein 100%(2lbs Choco Bananers & 2lbs Banana's N Cream) and then 4lbs of Egg White 100%(2lbs Choco Bananers & 2lbs Banana's N Cream).

In my diet, I have 1-2 meals worth of just shakes, so I can combine 1 scoop of the same flavor but different types of protein. 50g of Casein/Egg White.

I wonder how Choco Bananers & Banans N Cream taste.

Ive tried a few flavors...In order of greatness:

#1- choc/coconut- BY FAR THEE BEST EVER

#2- Banna bash

#3- Chocolate mint

#4- Chocolate cookie dough

All were good...but #1 + #2 are DELICIOUS! I tried the flavors in all different blends as well...same effect. Texture change, taste the same!

I always wonder why people do this? Why dont you compare apples to apples and oranges to oranges? Similiar breakdown? A large part of your mix is dirt cheap concentrate.

TeamSkip is this

34% Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltration
33% Micellar Casein
33% Egg White Protein

Your product you stated is this

Peptide Fusion® protein complex (ultra filtered milk protein isolate (80% micellar protein, 20% whey protein), egg white protein isolate, ultra filtered preferentially selected whey protein concentrate, lecithin

So you are only

26% micellar
6% isolate
33% egg white
33% concentrate (again dirt cheapest protein around with the least amount of digestive assimilation for alot of people usually... via gram to gram with the most amount of digestive problems for people)

So lets compare apples to actual apples and oranges to actual oranges here shall we?

The best price i found for your protein is this quantity deal

Name Price/QTY QTY Price Remove Redeem This Product
Peptide Fusion 2.1kg
Detail Detail Flavour: Strawberry
GBP30.99
Total: 4 tubs GBP123.96

4 tubs = 18.48 pounds
GDP 123.96 in sterling converts to about 193 dollars<---------------------

I did the same exact mix on the trueprotien site

and just for shits and giggles I made it 19 pounds! (1/2 pound more)
and just for shits and giggles i ordered up the premium strawberry flavor at 75cents per pound! (because thats how I roll)
Order Summary

Sub-Total: $168.22
Discount: - $8.41 (every pro muscle member would get a discount obviously)
Grand Total: $159.81 <---------------------------------------------

34 dollars less! What are you talking about?

So with a 1/2 pound more and with premium flavoring and with THE ACTUAL MIX YOU STATED .....lets nevermind that unlike any other company we actually get your 19 pounds of protein you paid for first before we add your strawberry flavoring!.....no other company i know of anywhere does that....in that mix above shown by you.......you would probably get 17.5 - 18 pounds of actual protein and 1/2 to 1 pound of the flavoring...if thats the case we would be looking at about 151 dollars from trueprotein but I digress....lets just stick to me giving you 1/2 pound more and the actual mix

So 34 dollars less for the best deal i could find on the protein you stated and comparing apples to apples.

All certificates of analysis for any of our raw materials are available upon request at any time.

I feel i dont ask for much but i do ask that you compare apples to apples and if we do that you are going to find out our apples cost 34 dollars less....why? Because there is no middle guy. There is no retail marketing company that promotes all over the place and hires a custom manufacturer to make their product for them.....We are the custom manufacturer. And we order direct from the dairies themselves in gigantic quantities or their direct packaging co-partners.

Please dont take this post as me being an ass....i just cant understand sometimes why people dont compare actual products to exact actual products with the same ingredients......33 percent of a concentrate is far cheaper than 33% of an isolate.

I will tell you who I cannot beat in price....I cannot beat shysters.....that I cannot do. And there is a boatload in this industry who will say "HEY 100% WHEY PROTEIN" and will say this on the label "Premium Whey Protein Concentrate, Premium coldfiltrated Whey Isolate, Premium Hydroyzed Whey, Premium Milk Protein, etc etc etc"

And Larry will look at that and go "oh my god i hit the motherload of Anabolic protein powders....the hypertrophic process will be sent into overdrive!!!! And its dirt cheap too!!!! And he will shout it out to anyone who will listen"

Little does Larry know that the breakdown of the mix is this: 95% Premium Whey Protein Concentrate, 1% Premium coldfiltrated Whey Isolate, 1% Premium Hydroyzed Whey, 1% Premium Milk Protein........

'Yep old Larry got "Munson'ed" again'.......{Kingpin Woody Harrelson reference}

I am not going to state their name but you guys wonder why that other protein company that was on many sites is now defunct and trying to regroup? Thats why you dont cut corners to make a fast buck....it will catch you in the long run.

Last edited:
^^^^^^ more bloody reasons why i wish we could get it in the uk easily :)

Just so you no dante is has been talked about recently on uk forums how people wish their was a company like ures were they could get their own blends made up etc.

we have had some issues recently with some companies under dosing their products. one actually came out at 20% protein not 80 lol

i love team skip blend. been using it for a while now..stuck on strawberries and cream

but i just placed a order for choc. coconut and choc. chip cookie dough. going to give it a try. :headbang:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws