over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRX

slesh

Registered
Started using TRX a few weeks ago as a hold me over until this virus settles down and my gym reopens. I had never used it before. I'll admit I was somewhat of an ignorant hater. But I gotta say, I think I'm in love. I'm really enjoying it and considering making this my main form of training even after life returns to normal. Seems like there is little to no risk of injury. Which is great for me considering I've had a torn pec, shoulder and multiple herniated discs along with scoliosis. I guess my main concern is holding size. Curious about anyone else's long term experiences with TRX. I like being a bigger guy and I can't tell if I'm just maintaining right now which will slowly fade away or its possible to keep a larger physique with TRX and bands as your main source of training.

It’s a great form of training but for “bodybuilding”? I don’t know.

can you post your routine...

Bro TRXs are awesome to mix things up, warm up, times like now when gyms are closed and training clients

I don't know your mounting situation, but the gymnastics rings (which attach at two separate points) will give you a more challenging negative on some moves, which in turn would help keep size. Actually one of the knock-off trx competitor products uses two separate mounts and I feel it makes must moves more demanding. Whichever one you have, try to mix in doing some of the moves with a 4-5 second negative.

It’s a great form of training but for “bodybuilding”? I don’t know.

can you post your routine...

Yeah I don't think I will look like an open bodybuilding competitor lol. But if I can keep my overall width and thickness the way it is now I would be very happy. Like I said I think my body will thank me in the long run due to all the injuries I've had over the years. I posted some pics below of me working with the TRX and bands so you can see my current physique somewhat. Been recording to watch my form.

As far as routine goes, I am still very much in the beginning phases of learning all of this. All the basic pushes and pulls. Everyday trying to add something new and more complicated.

4.20.jpg 4.21.jpg

I don't know your mounting situation, but the gymnastics rings (which attach at two separate points) will give you a more challenging negative on some moves, which in turn would help keep size. Actually one of the knock-off trx competitor products uses two separate mounts and I feel it makes must moves more demanding. Whichever one you have, try to mix in doing some of the moves with a 4-5 second negative.

Thanks. Will def Google this.

I think the one I had was lifeline jungle gym. More of a hassle to adjust, but better contraction

I like it a lot and use it both for my own training as well as for my clients. years back I exclusively used the TRX for a year to see what it would do to me.

Surprisingly I kept all my strength even in lower rep brackets when I started training with weights again. BUT: I actually looked more like a bodybuilder than I had before. Muscles were rounder. i Also felt like I could use my strength bettee than before, as in being more athletic. And I was absolutely pain free. Overall, it treated me really well.

I do the feeling of lifting heavy tho, so I’m doing a mix of TRX and free weights now.

I like it a lot and use it both for my own training as well as for my clients. years back I exclusively used the TRX for a year to see what it would do to me.

Surprisingly I kept all my strength even in lower rep brackets when I started training with weights again. BUT: I actually looked more like a bodybuilder than I had before. Muscles were rounder. i Also felt like I could use my strength bettee than before, as in being more athletic. And I was absolutely pain free. Overall, it treated me really well.

I do the feeling of lifting heavy tho, so I’m doing a mix of TRX and free weights now.

That's awesome. I hope I have a similar experience over the next few months.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131