YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

try and figure out this timing of peps :)

jesse7159

Kilo Klub Member
ok so I know there is some crazy ass hole out there thats just as psycho as me and is curious on how to time this stuff out. the timing involves gh, slin(pre and post wo), igf-des, igf-lr3, mgf and the cjc/ipa combo. anyone else scratching thier head??? :confused::D

i know SOME of this stuff has been posted but i dont think anyone gave the scenario I am.

pre workout would be taking slin, igf-1 des and maybe cjc/ipa

post workout would be taking, slin, igf-1lr3, mgf, gh.

lets hear it im still learning as well :D;)

ok so I know there is some crazy ass hole out there thats just as psycho as me and is curious on how to time this stuff out. the timing involves gh, slin(pre and post wo), igf-des, igf-lr3, mgf and the cjc/ipa combo. anyone else scratching thier head??? :confused::D

i know SOME of this stuff has been posted but i dont think anyone gave the scenario I am.

pre workout would be taking slin, igf-1 des and maybe cjc/ipa

post workout would be taking, slin, igf-1lr3, mgf, gh.

lets hear it im still learning as well :D;)

why are you taking slin pre and post? You working out in excess of two hours and using log?

im not takin any slin bro. my trainer wants me to do slin pre and post coming up. as of now im not taking anything that was listed, not even gh.

Ok, just wondering why pre,and post, aside from post increasing gh effectiveness BUT the pre would still be active

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

What level are you at in terms of competing? Do you realistically expect to place top 10 in a national level show?

I only ask because if the answer is no, there are guys who are at that level who haven't used half the stuff you listed. Have you truly maxed out your nutrition and training?

If you do expect to place and have been absurdly disciplined about diet and training, and you're completely stuck, now we're talking. If not, I'd back off and see what you can do with some light amounts of GH and IGF.

What level are you at in terms of competing? Do you realistically expect to place top 10 in a national level show?

I only ask because if the answer is no, there are guys who are at that level who haven't used half the stuff you listed. Have you truly maxed out your nutrition and training?

If you do expect to place and have been absurdly disciplined about diet and training, and you're completely stuck, now we're talking. If not, I'd back off and see what you can do with some light amounts of GH and IGF.

its honestly more of me bein curious about it since im sure there are dudes that take all that stuff. Im not saying I was going to take any/all of that stuff. The only things i will no doubt be taking is slin, gh, and igf. I hope that makes sense. I have pics in my thread bro if your curious on my development.

You're doing both LR3 and DES? Looks like I'll be watching this thread, not sure how to run the two alongside GH myself.

ipa/cjc not needed b4, after a few min b4 gh
slin b4 as stated, questionable. Alsoif you are using b4 to drive any nutrients in, your peps are rendered useless(ipa/cjc) assuming you are trying to gain here and you are eating sugar (s)
lr3 and mgf post makes no sense. use mgf after, igf next day bodypart worked esp if des is used. not sure you even need both, you are really pushing desensitizing.
anyways one is getting in the way of the other. your des is getting in the way of the mgf anyways
one other thing. Seems like a the new prevailing wisdom going around is to just increase the gh, which allows alot to be lowered and even removed.
just a thought, b/c it sounds like you got the $ for it if you are going to get all those research materials.
-c

ok so I know there is some crazy ass hole out there thats just as psycho as me

Not sure that there is (Just kidding-loved your rips log, but you did do some crazy shit lol) I do feel that for the amount of gh you will no doubt be using that ghrp will be wasted imo. If you do use it, it needs to be separated from igf, because of feed back loop. Won't comment on anything else as ive not used slin and you at an entirely different level to me to me anyway. Your recent pics showed some real good progress

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
first of all i would pick the modGRF instead of cjc,, and do 3 times of grf/ipa a day,
if i should place a highly potent combo with all that you typed there it would be something like this,,

Morning GRF/ipa 10 mins later 2iu gh
Pre-wo igf-des
PWO grf/ipa 10min later 2iugh, 5min later Slin,
pre bed grf/ipa 10min later 2iu gh.

i think no need for igf-lr3 when this combo is runned, and i will not run lr3 same time when i run slin,,

if u have the funds or time, then u could add 2 more grf/ipa pins a day, so you pin 5 times a day, that will give you a massive natural GH, the slin will make the GH anabolic and burn more fat, and the ifg des will give u the crazyest pump while training,,

ive runned that cycle but without IGF-des, and i must say, that really shredded me down and packed on some lean muscle while cutting down

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131