YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying HGH to help heal stomach issue...

JoeyDHB

Registered
Newbies
As some of you have seen in my post “Simethicone For distended stomach” I have tried several different supplements for a distended stomach and some have worked better than others but have none have completely healed the issue. I have HGH coming as I have read that has helped with IBS and hoping will fix my issue since the gastroenterologist pretty much said there is nothing else she can do. Kind of doing a hell marry on this one. Hoping the amazing healing effects of growth will help me.

Man, I had all kinds of stomach problems for years. It was a total bitch, and I tried every supplement there was to fix it.

The thing that finally cured it was eating a savagely strict elimination diet and working out what was fucking me. Turns out, there were a LOT of things fucking me.

And I don't mean you just cut out a few food groups and see what happens. I mean I literally ate nothing but steak and white rice for 2 months until my symptoms had been gone for a couple of weeks, then I introduced new foods one at a time over the course of several more weeks. It was absolutely brutal but I have not had stomach problems since.

Some foods I eat now sort of gave me a reaction, but I can control it with saccharomyces boulardii and drinking kefir every day (both really good probiotics). If I eat one of my red flag foods though no amount of probiotics can save me.

Turns out I'm sensitive to:

-onions
-garlic
-tomatoes
-anything really fibrous like lentils, chickpeas, etc
-broccoli
-nuts
-processed meats (I have no idea why, maybe some kind of oil in them)
-foods cooked in shitty oil in general (although I never really eat those)
-high amounts of fructose
-avocados
-most high FODMAP foods
-whey protein
-spicy food

quite an extensive list! Before I did my elimination diet I was eating a few of those foods every day because they're good for you, right? Turns out not so good for me. I'm telling you my list just to show you the range of things that can cause problems.

Now I pretty much live on meat, white rice, bell peppers, spinach, white potatoes, eggs, berries and oily fish. My stomach feels amazing and has gone from being bloated as shit every day to flat as a pancake. I never get gas and bowel movements are not the low point of my day anymore (I am trying not to be gross here).

So if you haven't tried a really strict, methodical elimination diet then I would definitely give it a go. In my experience, nothing will improve your gut health until you eliminate the trigger foods.

I second that. Get a food intolerance test. Cyrex Array 10 is the best. Eliminate the trigger foods and rebuild the tight junctions in your gut.

The food intolerance tests vary greatly depending when you take them.

And this is from experience, my wife had severe stomach problems for years. Ones that would come on out of no where, bloating, distension and horrible stomach cramps. She's taken food intolerance tests multiple times and through my eyes, they've proven they are ineffective and completely random.

1 test told her she was intolerant to bell peppers, night shade veggies, cabbage, a ton of stuff.
She stayed away from those for a month, introduced them all back in....and shes been eating them ever since.
Yes, some people can be intolerant to a certain food...but i think its a forever thing. Oats and me don't get along, never have.
But watching her issues, you cant be intolerant to cabbage for a year....eat it for 2 years, then intolerant for another year and back and forth. To me, its a gut flora thing.

LOTS of doctors told her that "the stomach cant handle the same food over and over and over again, you have to change it up."
Well if that were true, i would've been ruined for the past decade.

Joey, have you looked at Crohn's or any autoimmune type stuff? My wife has SOOME sort of autoimmune disorder that has really affected her gut health.

The food intolerance tests vary greatly depending when you take them.

And this is from experience, my wife had severe stomach problems for years. Ones that would come on out of no where, bloating, distension and horrible stomach cramps. She's taken food intolerance tests multiple times and through my eyes, they've proven they are ineffective and completely random.

1 test told her she was intolerant to bell peppers, night shade veggies, cabbage, a ton of stuff.
She stayed away from those for a month, introduced them all back in....and shes been eating them ever since.
Yes, some people can be intolerant to a certain food...but i think its a forever thing. Oats and me don't get along, never have.
But watching her issues, you cant be intolerant to cabbage for a year....eat it for 2 years, then intolerant for another year and back and forth. To me, its a gut flora thing.

LOTS of doctors told her that "the stomach cant handle the same food over and over and over again, you have to change it up."
Well if that were true, i would've been ruined for the past decade.

Joey, have you looked at Crohn's or any autoimmune type stuff? My wife has SOOME sort of autoimmune disorder that has really affected her gut health.
Yes my gastroenterologist has spent the last almost 2 years trying to help me and she finally just threw in the towel.

hoping HGH will heal the issue was thinking about doing 2iu everyday in the morning fasted.

Yes my gastroenterologist has spent the last almost 2 years trying to help me and she finally just threw in the towel.

hoping HGH will heal the issue was thinking about doing 2iu everyday in the morning fasted.

i personally have never heard of GH being used to help gut health but 2ius in general will be good for you.

Best of luck Joey. I’m in the process of eliminating foods also. Will be doing this for a month

i personally have never heard of GH being used to help gut health but 2ius in general will be good for you.
Never ran growth hormone before so not sure what kind of muscle I’ll gain from this with a cycle

Will 2iu of real HGH be noticeable after a few weeks on test and TREN?

I’m not sure after a few weeks. Give it a month or so. Growth will help keep you lean and allow u to eat more food (I know it’s kinda not the point with your stomach issues lol) but it’ll be interesting to see if the issues get better or remain the same with the added growth. Keep us posted 👍🏼

I'm sure you've eliminated this but still : Can it not be the Tren? I had the same issue once, was running low dose Tren and my stomach or intestines started to act up really bad. Blood in stool and everything. Thought it was something i ate ( lactose, gluten, tried everything ). Turned out I can't handle Tren, Deca or any 19NOR and can't handle most Orals either. Didn't touch them after I found out and never had an issue after

I'm sure you've eliminated this but still : Can it not be the Tren? I had the same issue once, was running low dose Tren and my stomach or intestines started to act up really bad. Blood in stool and everything. Thought it was something i ate ( lactose, gluten, tried everything ). Turned out I can't handle Tren, Deca or any 19NOR and can't handle most Orals either. Didn't touch them after I found out and never had an issue after
Yes I have tried that too. That was my first thought

Do some research into BPC157 for gut problems.

@TheOtherOne55 might be worth doing some reading on it for your wife and her autoimmune disorder. There is a TON of research on BPC and stomach disorders.

BPC and GH are synergistic also

I know the OP stated in his other thread he has tried everything so my first thought when reading the title was BPC-157 if someone is going to go the drug/peptide route for stomach issues. This is most likely something that can be solved with diet alone but sure I would be ordering BPC right now if my stomach was still that bad after I had tried many other things.

Man, I had all kinds of stomach problems for years. It was a total bitch, and I tried every supplement there was to fix it.

The thing that finally cured it was eating a savagely strict elimination diet and working out what was fucking me. Turns out, there were a LOT of things fucking me.

And I don't mean you just cut out a few food groups and see what happens. I mean I literally ate nothing but steak and white rice for 2 months until my symptoms had been gone for a couple of weeks, then I introduced new foods one at a time over the course of several more weeks. It was absolutely brutal but I have not had stomach problems since.

Some foods I eat now sort of gave me a reaction, but I can control it with saccharomyces boulardii and drinking kefir every day (both really good probiotics). If I eat one of my red flag foods though no amount of probiotics can save me.

Turns out I'm sensitive to:

-onions
-garlic
-tomatoes
-anything really fibrous like lentils, chickpeas, etc
-broccoli
-nuts
-processed meats (I have no idea why, maybe some kind of oil in them)
-foods cooked in shitty oil in general (although I never really eat those)
-high amounts of fructose
-avocados
-most high FODMAP foods
-whey protein
-spicy food

quite an extensive list! Before I did my elimination diet I was eating a few of those foods every day because they're good for you, right? Turns out not so good for me. I'm telling you my list just to show you the range of things that can cause problems.

Now I pretty much live on meat, white rice, bell peppers, spinach, white potatoes, eggs, berries and oily fish. My stomach feels amazing and has gone from being bloated as shit every day to flat as a pancake. I never get gas and bowel movements are not the low point of my day anymore (I am trying not to be gross here).

So if you haven't tried a really strict, methodical elimination diet then I would definitely give it a go. In my experience, nothing will improve your gut health until you eliminate the trigger foods.

Fantastic post but most won't do this because it's too hard. They want to add a drug or a supplement and the issue to go away. Now if someone has bloating issues then sure 100% add in a digestive enzyme, probiotic or some BPC-157 etc. Go with something easy and the right supplementation can work wonders. However if it's so bad and they state they are in pain for years and totally fed up people need to be thorough and get to the bottom of the issue and the main thing is controlling what they are putting into their bodies. Apart from certain genetic issues or stress it's likely their body is reacting to something they are ingesting. It could be drugs but it's most likely food.

I have helped a few people with this stuff in the past and it's amazing what they forget to tell you. Things like taking painkillers everyday as one example. My mate has it bad now and complains and says it's been horrific for years but he still won't do a proper elimination diet so there is very little hope. He just wants to be given a supplement that will magically make the issue go away and who can blame him because no one wants to be eating beef and rice for 2 months like you did.

So find out the foods that cause you problems. Try allergy tests but I don't think they are any good most of the time. Your body will tell you what it reacts to if you listen/watch it. Take a good probiotic and/or add in a small amount of fermented foods. Take in adequate fibre from good sources but be careful not to take in too much. Eliminate any crap from your diet and drink lot's of water. Don't take harsh drugs and definitely stay away from strong orals. Ensure your insulin sensitivity is high. Try to keep stress down and sleep adequately. All of these things add up to make a massive difference in the way your body processes everything. Make your body work with you and not against you.

Most definitely ordering the BPC-157 for sure. My elimination diet was not as long as the one above but I also fasted before I started too.

Well got my BPC-157 coming and HGH should arrive in a few weeks. With the BPC-157 I want to use 357mcg for 28 Days.
Wondering if I should increase to 416mcg for 24 days

Well got my BPC-157 coming and HGH should arrive in a few weeks. With the BPC-157 I want to use 357mcg for 28 Days.
Wondering if I should increase to 416mcg for 24 days
Try it , if don`t help call me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member