over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRYING TO BE AS BIG AS I CAN NOW....

SKY_COWBOY

Banned
hey guys. my new protocal goes like this. wish me luck!

ingredients include: IGF-1, HGH, ghrp-2, 1295 w/no das, sustanon, tren

want to thank every1 who has helped me out in creating this protocal with me.

running sustanon 5 amps/wk
running tren .5ml/ED

ghrp-2 and 1295 w/no das 100mcg 3x day
IGF-1 40mcs 2x day (week 1-2) 80mcgs 2x (week 3-5)
hgh 5iu's ed with split doses at 2.5iu's 2x a day

training will be 4x week heavy volume training. NO CARDIO

diet will be to consume EVERYTHING.

GOAL is 235lbs in 6 weeks.

todays weigh in is 204lbs

Just my .02 I would still do some cardio even if its only 2-3 times a week.
I think you'll find as your gaining it will help with your training, in the past personally if I didnt do some I lost the ability to really push my sets as far as I wanted...especially on legs, squats particularly.

31 lbs in 6 weeks?

Thats 5 lbs per week dude, good luck with all that fat and water weight lol

How much tren is .5 ml?
Is your sust 250mg/ml, so a total of 1,250mg for the week?

ok, maybe 31lbs in 6 weeks is a myth, but i am trying to set a goal for myself. and i will add a lil bit of cardio, but not a lot.

I would personally set a diet menu up, instead of the see-food diet.

Hit numbers for a plan you set up -- milk it....stall, manipulate macros/calories

--->gain again ...milk it--> repeat.

Eating as much as you can will ultimately stop you in your tracks sooner or later..... whether it be from too much water/fat gain, or digestion problems, or inability to plan meals consistently since no initial plan was set in place.

-Ff

not worried about the sides from the tren? hey good luck I will follow this , could u post before and after pics?

Go for it man! I've been clean bulking my brains out. 31lbs is a lot but I don't think anything is impossible. Fasted cardio in the morning helps with body fat.

no slin? a lil hum-r would definitely help you that much more to hit any magic number your trying to shoot for... and definitely dont be shy with the family packs of chicken, beef, and pork ;)

Just my .02 I would still do some cardio even if its only 2-3 times a week.
I think you'll find as your gaining it will help with your training, in the past personally if I didnt do some I lost the ability to really push my sets as far as I wanted...especially on legs, squats particularly.

I have also found the same thing with me. It seems to help with wind and breathing as well as recovery between sets.

A little cardio also seems to help with my appetite. And having a healthy cardivascular system is never a bad thing.

no slin? a lil hum-r would definitely help you that much more to hit any magic number your trying to shoot for... and definitely dont be shy with the family packs of chicken, beef, and pork ;)

no slin, with my job, it's hard to use slin as dropping blood sugar is commuom work is so hard.

not worried about the sides from the tren? hey good luck I will follow this , could u post before and after pics?

here is a before pic from 1 week ago or so...201lbs. hiope this kinda helps and shows where i am at

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,034
I would personally set a diet menu up, instead of the see-food diet.

Hit numbers for a plan you set up -- milk it....stall, manipulate macros/calories

--->gain again ...milk it--> repeat.

Eating as much as you can will ultimately stop you in your tracks sooner or later..... whether it be from too much water/fat gain, or digestion problems, or inability to plan meals consistently since no initial plan was set in place.

-Ff
Very much in agreement -no too mention you put that much weight on without really knowing what your eating and add a significant amount of bodyfat you really will have to do double duty to get the fat back off again when the gear changes to body composition and fat loss.
May want to re-think the numbers shoot for an even 2lb a week.

agree with FF,, you should know what your consuming..

If you just want scale weight I think there could be better approaches and money better spent.. for example drop the peps and add insulin up the gh,, add some adrol , dbol, deca or npp or a combo those are great anabolics...

from what i remember hes a steel worker so he does enough cardio

Last edited:
agree with FF,, you should know what your consuming..

If you just want scale weight I think there could be better approaches and money better spent.. for example drop the peps and add insulin up the gh,, add some adrol , dbol, deca or npp or a combo those are great anabolics...

i just dropped my deca, drol, and dbol as i was feeling ill. high BP and such, so only thing i am continuing is the sus300. as far as scale weight goes, i guess i still haven't gotten it into my head that i could be 220lbs and look better than at 235lbs and holding more h20 and such. keep reminding myself that scales don't mean anything.

keep reminding myself that scales don't mean anything

they do mean something and it is good to keep an eye on the scale but the mirror should be a better priority...

I screwed up big time on that principle a few years back and let me tell you all it did was create TRIPLE THE WORK

1. EXTRA EATING
2. EXTRA DIETING
3. EXTRA MONEY SPENT

you do not want that brotha...

My dude, I have ONE thing to say; based on that picture that you just posted above, you have absolutely NO BUSINESS AT ALL running that much gear!!!! PERIOD! :lightbulb:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131