advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to figure out if these numbers are normal for TRT (Doc prescribed)

fnripped

Newbies
I am on Doc prescribed TRT. He has me on 200mg every other week in other words I do 1 injection of 200mg every other week. I injected my prescribed dosage of 200mg and about 36 - 40 hours later I had bloodwork done . My test levels came back at 1438 Total and 43.9 free. Does that type of number seem reasonable/normal for the dosage? The past two lab tests I had were toward the end of the 2 week period ( day 12- 14 area) and my Total Test levels were 375 - 400 range ( same dosage/protocol). I was not tested for free test levels prior to this time. Does this fluctuation seem typical? I'm hoping not to get my dose cut but my doc is not going to like those numbers he is very conservative. Thanks in advance.

Rest of my numbers were good and actually improved or stayed the same from before I started TRT:
Hemocrit 46
PSA .5
Triglycerides 50
Total Cholesterol 106
HDL 38
LDL 58
VLDL 10
ALT 41
AST 28

I am on Doc prescribed TRT. He has me on 200mg every other week in other words I do 1 injection of 200mg every other week. I injected my prescribed dosage of 200mg and about 36 - 40 hours later I had bloodwork done . My test levels came back at 1438 Total and 43.9 free. Does that type of number seem reasonable/normal for the dosage? The past two lab tests I had were toward the end of the 2 week period ( day 12- 14 area) and my Total Test levels were 375 - 400 range ( same dosage/protocol). I was not tested for free test levels prior to this time. Does this fluctuation seem typical? I'm hoping not to get my dose cut but my doc is not going to like those numbers he is very conservative. Thanks in advance.

Rest of my numbers were good and actually improved or stayed the same from before I started TRT:
Hemocrit 46
PSA .5
Triglycerides 50
Total Cholesterol 106
HDL 38
LDL 58
VLDL 10
ALT 41
AST 28

that's a nice peak and trough you got going there bro, lol, at the minimum you need to split that to 100 per week.

Last edited:
Those numbers for total test. are unusually high. They shouldn't be that high on just 100 mg. of test a week. The average guy in his 20's produces about 75 to 100 mg. of test. naturally a week. I wonder how old you are?
By the way, those cholesterol and trig. numbers are outstanding. Those are ideal. You shouldn't have to worry about heart problems for a long time if you can keep those numbers.
I would try not to get tested so close to the injection. It may skew the numbers.

Those numbers for total test. are unusually high. They shouldn't be that high on just 100 mg. of test a week. The average guy in his 20's produces about 75 to 100 mg. of test. naturally a week. I wonder how old you are?
By the way, those cholesterol and trig. numbers are outstanding. Those are ideal. You shouldn't have to worry about heart problems for a long time if you can keep those numbers.
I would try not to get tested so close to the injection. It may skew the numbers.

I am in my late 30's. Remember he has me doing 200mg once every other week. My question is will a 200mg shot typically produce a spike like that 24 - 48 hours after the injection?

I am in my late 30's. Remember he has me doing 200mg once every other week. My question is will a 200mg shot typically produce a spike like that 24 - 48 hours after the injection?

yes, talk to him about doing 100 a week not 200 a week, you can see it in your numbers, you have a hell of a peak and a low trough,look at the difference between the two, following that protocol you are going to keep zig zagging all over the place, and your e will as well.

yes, talk to him about doing 100 a week not 200 a week, you can see it in your numbers, you have a hell of a peak and a low trough,look at the difference between the two, following that protocol you are going to keep zig zagging all over the place, and your e will as well.

i meant talk to him about 100 a week instead of 200 every other week, if for whatever reason he says no, just do it anyway

Drs are so stupid 200 mg every two weeks so you start out in the superphysiological range and wind up hypogonadal at the end freakin roller coaster effect if you have your own script and dont have too go in for injections split that up regardless what he says you want stable bloods bro

Hemocrit 46
PSA .5
Triglycerides 50
Total Cholesterol 106
HDL 38
LDL 58
VLDL 10
ALT 41
AST 28

Perfectly normal IMO after 36-40 hours. Like others have said 100mg per week and if you can, break it up daily or every other day injections.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131