YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to find the AA sequence for ACE 083.. any suggestions?

cauthen96

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
Ok so a bro posted up about this new peptide earlier this week and it sparked our interest and we were going to check into getting it synthesized..

Its produced by acceleron just like ace 031 is and the main difference is the 083 is muscle specific..

Here is the link in case ya missed it..

**broken link removed**

And if anyone has any idea on how to properly acquire the sequence let a brother know..

And if there are any other peps out there that interest anyone we can have pretty much anything produced..

ACE-083 is the patented name given to one of the transforming growth factor super families by acceleron. You need the actual drug name which I'd guesstimate is ACVR2A, but I'm not positive.

Call this company and they may know the true name for ACE083. Although, my guess is acceleron has their own sequence twist to it.

http://www.carnabio.com/amino_html/amino370.html

Here is the AA sequence for ACVR2A:

ACVR2A
GST-ACVR2A MAPILGYWKI KGLVQPTRLL LEYLEEKYEE HLYERDEGDK WRNKKFELGL EFPNLPYYID 60
NP_001607.1|162|513 161

GST-ACVR2A GDVKLTQSMA IIRYIADKHN MLGGCPKERA EISMLEGAVL DIRYGVSRIA YSKDFETLKV 120
NP_001607.1|162|513 161

GST-ACVR2A DFLSKLPEML KMFEDRLCHK TYLNGDHVTH PDFMLYDALD VVLYMDPMCL DAFPKLVCFK 180
NP_001607.1|162|513 161

GST-ACVR2A KRIEAIPQID KYLKSSKYIA WPLQGWQATF GGGDHPPKSD LEVLFQGPLG AMGSRHHKMA 240
NP_001607.1|162|513 RHHKMA 167

GST-ACVR2A YPPVLVPTQD PGPPPPSPLL GLKPLQLLEV KARGRFGCVW KAQLLNEYVA VKIFPIQDKQ 300
NP_001607.1|162|513 YPPVLVPTQD PGPPPPSPLL GLKPLQLLEV KARGRFGCVW KAQLLNEYVA VKIFPIQDKQ 227

GST-ACVR2A SWQNEYEVYS LPGMKHENIL QFIGAEKRGT SVDVDLWLIT AFHEKGSLSD FLKANVVSWN 360
NP_001607.1|162|513 SWQNEYEVYS LPGMKHENIL QFIGAEKRGT SVDVDLWLIT AFHEKGSLSD FLKANVVSWN 287

GST-ACVR2A ELCHIAETMA RGLAYLHEDI PGLKDGHKPA ISHRDIKSKN VLLKNNLTAC IADFGLALKF 420
NP_001607.1|162|513 ELCHIAETMA RGLAYLHEDI PGLKDGHKPA ISHRDIKSKN VLLKNNLTAC IADFGLALKF 347

GST-ACVR2A EAGKSAGDTH GQVGTRRYMA PEVLEGAINF QRDAFLRIDM YAMGLVLWEL ASRCTAADGP 480
NP_001607.1|162|513 EAGKSAGDTH GQVGTRRYMA PEVLEGAINF QRDAFLRIDM YAMGLVLWEL ASRCTAADGP 407

GST-ACVR2A VDEYMLPFEE EIGQHPSLED MQEVVVHKKK RPVLRDYWQK HAGMAMLCET IEECWDHDAE 540
NP_001607.1|162|513 VDEYMLPFEE EIGQHPSLED MQEVVVHKKK RPVLRDYWQK HAGMAMLCET IEECWDHDAE 467

GST-ACVR2A ARLSAGCVGE RITQMQRLTN IITTEDIVTV VTMVTNVDFP PKESSL 586
NP_001607.1|162|513 ARLSAGCVGE RITQMQRLTN IITTEDIVTV VTMVTNVDFP PKESSL 513
//

Yah if you discover the sequence for the Transforming Growth Factor of Breasts, tell us that too.

Where's their office at? I have a crow bar and a balaclava.

Just a heads up.. we have acquired the proper sequence and are working on having it produced.. not sure on the cost or the time frame but we will post a thread on it soon..

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Just a heads up.. we have acquired the proper sequence and are working on having it produced.. not sure on the cost or the time frame but we will post a thread on it soon..

can you also share it with us?

I will be your guinea pig with pics in my cage

Oh gooooooddddddeeeeee!!
:love:

Do we have any preliminary hypothesis about dosage? since 38 is supposed to be lower dosage than 31.

Oh gooooooddddddeeeeee!!

:love:

Do we have any preliminary hypothesis about dosage? since 38 is supposed to be lower dosage than 31.

"A rough estimate of the human equivalent dose is approximately .004 mg’s to 1.2 mg’s per kilogram, or for a 200lb male approximately 360 micrograms (mcg’s) to 108 milligrams (mg’s). "

"A rough estimate of the human equivalent dose is approximately .004 mg’s to 1.2 mg’s per kilogram, or for a 200lb male approximately 360 micrograms (mcg’s) to 108 milligrams (mg’s). "

That's a big range... Yikes

But to my understanding it only works in muscles injected. So would that be 108 MG's per pec?

No. They gave the rats several different doses and measured skeletal muscle Hypertrophy. Even at the second smallest dose they saw growth. But at the highest dose literally saw the muscle size almost double.

I read the one off of the companies sight. So if its not localized growth, presumably it could be injected bilaterally?

Can you tell me anything about this sequence? Is it radically different or similar to another inhibitor?

Acceleron will probably never get this on the market; they're too small and don't know how to game the system.

There is a peptide company that started selling this 3-4 days ago 1mg for $69.99.

I found that as well. Did some research and seem to have a high customer satisfaction rating. Couldn't afford more than 3 MG's ( at least not with these circumstances) plus I found the 38% off

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131