YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to find the AA sequence for ACE 083.. any suggestions?

I should have order a 4th vial than. Crap

I should have order a 4th vial than. Crap

Considering you might be the first human ever to use the stuff you should try putting it all in one muscle. 750 mcg's twice a week. That will last two weeks. Do you have any specific muscle that is imbalanced? That would be a great test.

Considering you might be the first human ever to use the stuff you should try putting it all in one muscle. 750 mcg's twice a week. That will last two weeks. Do you have any specific muscle that is imbalanced? That would be a great test.
I've had to unfortunately take a few months from heavy lifting due to work. So it should be a good test, Considering I am just becoming able to workout. I'll do the 750 mcgs 2x a week

Cauthen
I would be interested in giving this a run over the next 3 months. I am in Atlas ' s bulking contest too. But mainly I am looking to put on some size and to move up to the top end of the heavyweight class for competition. Just had my comp this last weekend. Weighed in at bottom of heavies just can't may LH anymore. This looks like something that would help In my goal.

Well I received 6 vials instead of I can now do a 4 week "cycle." Labels are cheap looking I'm slightly nervous. Starting tonight. Decided on my lats Can never seem to get them very wide. If you all don't here from me by tommarow. Check my inbox for the company name and seek revenge lol.

No rash good sign. Slight hunger. All for now

what is your dosing protocol?

1 mg 2x week for 3 weeks. They company doubled my order. It wasn't worth the hassle of having .25 mgs left in a vial. Just easier to do it this way

I'm going to say that after 2 MG's there is a visible difference I'm happy.

Two things:

I would suggest micro dosing into the muscle. Not just into one spot. I'd do little tiny micro injections around the area to increase receptor binding surface area. That MIGHT help.

Also, really try to gauge what is muscle memory and what isn't, considering you haven't been lifting in a while. My muscle memory is so rapid, I feel like Kevin Levrone at times.. until I get to my sticking point :D

Very interesting this!

I may run on my shoulders in the future

There is a log with pics on muscle-research forum.

Coming soon guys! Once its thru being produced we are going to have it tested before it goes on sale.. I CAN NOT wait to try it!

Two things:

I would suggest micro dosing into the muscle. Not just into one spot. I'd do little tiny micro injections around the area to increase receptor binding surface area. That MIGHT help.

Also, really try to gauge what is muscle memory and what isn't, considering you haven't been lifting in a while. My muscle memory is so rapid, I feel like Kevin Levrone at times.. until I get to my sticking point :D
Well Im doing more or less a controlled test. I'm not working out. ( lifting) as much as I would like to , it wouldn't be a very good test if I have been. Didn't really mentioned. That part my apologies

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws