over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to get back

ComebackKing

Newbies
Im 36, former amateur bodybuilder/powerlifter who has just started training again. I had 20' arms and a 500lbs rawbench at 220 in my prime. Low BF. Used to cycle with 500mg test year around ,added dbol some months though before a PR day, and suddenly just stopped the whole thing five years ago. My levels are now near normal, but they are in the normal range for someone twice my age but the doctor won't give me TRT. Im tired of this as I feel it is hindering me staying healthy and fit.

Now without any training and five years im fluctating in the upper 200s but with 17% fat instead of my former year around 6-7%. I have lost a lot of strength, cant even post my lifts know out of embarrasment, just for example I used to do Dips with bodyweight in the belt for 10 reps, 500lbs Close grip raw and bent overs with 400 for reps. Chins I did with up to 160lbs added. If im half or 60 percen of that, its a very good day now.

Always trained my whole body low volume style with high intensity but only a couple of lifts each muscle. Often whole body or 2-splits. But I feel my recovery is much lower than in my prime and I need to build back the muscle different than my previous comebacks. Maybe a 5-split would be better now? Lower intensity?

Anyone else in the same situation after years off training? I have trained Three months without TRT with a ok diet , but Im gaining back the muscle very very much slowly than I did when I even was a Natural at 20. Did 440 on the bench at 19 Natural at 200, low bf.

Im planning on taking Things into my own hands, but of course us TRT doses and keep track of my Health.

I feel 250mg a week is kinda too high, its only half of what I used when I did these as an "athlete"

Anyone had experience with 125mg ? How did you feel?

Do you guys have any tips for me? I feel like an old man, and Im only 36, what the hell happened? I know I would crash but I hoped It would settle after years of break.

Thanks ! Hope you have ideas

Last edited:
Im 36, former amateur bodybuilder/powerlifter who has just started training again. I had 20' arms and a 500lbs rawbench at 220 in my prime. Low BF. Used to cycle with 500mg test year around ,added dbol some months though before a PR day, and suddenly just stopped the whole thing five years ago. My levels are now near normal, but they are in the normal range for someone twice my age but the doctor won't give me TRT. Im tired of this as I feel it is hindering me staying healthy and fit.

Now without any training and five years im fluctating in the upper 200s but with 17% fat instead of my former year around 6-7%. I have lost a lot of strength, cant even post my lifts know out of embarrasment, just for example I used to do Dips with bodyweight in the belt for 10 reps, 500lbs Close grip raw and bent overs with 400 for reps. Chins I did with up to 160lbs added. If im half or 60 percen of that, its a very good day now.

Always trained my whole body low volume style with high intensity but only a couple of lifts each muscle. Often whole body or 2-splits. But I feel my recovery is much lower than in my prime and I need to build back the muscle different than my previous comebacks. Maybe a 5-split would be better now? Lower intensity?

Anyone else in the same situation after years off training? I have trained Three months without TRT with a ok diet , but Im gaining back the muscle very very much slowly than I did when I even was a Natural at 20. Did 440 on the bench at 19 Natural at 200, low bf.

Im planning on taking Things into my own hands, but of course us TRT doses and keep track of my Health.

I feel 250mg a week is kinda too high, its only half of what I used when I did these as an "athlete"

Anyone had experience with 125mg ? How did you feel?

Do you guys have any tips for me? I feel like an old man, and Im only 36, what the hell happened? I know I would crash but I hoped It would settle after years of break.

Thanks ! Hope you have ideas

100mg-150mg is perfect. Maybe 500mg HCG with that. You'll feel really good and you should get your strength back. Once the body has been there, high normal test will take you back. Toss in some HRT level GH 2ius a day and you'll probably be in the best shape of your life.

I use 105 mg weekly,split in 15 mg daily dose.I like propinate and used in this fashion have had no estrogen problems.Late bloods on 12/31/15 test was 760 and with 3 ius growth I feel great at that level.Been also taking Res/cucr/glut in mixture and it made a big difference also.

Don't wanna get into GH,HGH as I have never needed those in the past to reach even past 20.5 inch arms at 7 to 10 percent fat. Arms always was my strong point both natural and juiced tho...

But I liked the idea of daily low doses of prop to get stable values and more in control for adjustments. I don't care if it my number will be somewhat high either but I don't want to get back to the 500mg area of what I call steroid sports enchanchers. Bad English sorry.

Actually got hold on some prop leftovers falling from the sky so I started with 0.2ml sunday. Gonna keep doing that everyday for at least 50 days and then maybe switch over to sust or omnadren for less injecting. Maybe two days a week, 0.9ml every four days or around that. But will not quit the prop before I get hold of the sust so Im not crashing my whole plan up.

Having a big hope to get back to around 220 lean with abs, but I don't think I will get back to the same weights under the bar as before. Feeling like sizewise the old me is more easy attainable than my old strength. My strength PRs was set when I did some extra dbols and I also think I did some Cc's of very high grade trenbolone at the time, crazy strong for my size.

As of right now im sitting at the same weight, but feeling better brainwise and ambitionwise. Less fatigue already today I think but it might be placebo, but I always had very low test levels even growing up. No facial hair almost at 36, must have been the only dude with 20.5 inchers and 500lbs raw close grip withouth facial hair more than a 14 year old.

But how fast did you guys notice more hardness, less fat and getting back the pumps and veins in the gym. Also wondering of libido, cause I remember at one point my test was higher than my doctor could test for and still I didn't have very impressive. Had been on at least 250 a week for a long time at the time though with sometimes going up in dosages at various states in life.

Did Shoulders and Arms today, look like I haven't trained my whole life almost. Looking more like a natural what they call big boned guy and actually I have kinda tiny wrists and such.

Stats today> Weight 209, Arms around Eighteen, Waist at the fattest area was 37,5.Skinnyfat type of shape for my standards. Waist used to be no more than 32 year around. Feeling like a grandpa sitting here.. Hope this comes back and plays out cause its really getting to me being the guy who always was in supershape now looking like a old Football trainer that doesn't workout. Broke up with my girlfriend just cause I felt I couldn't deserve such a girlfriend after loosing so much of myself.

Thank you so much. Hope you leave some comments for me in the future. I have been lurking this forum for years,both me and a lot of my bodybuilding,fitness circle of friends...

Love and Testosterone to the World baby !

And for the other older guys if you can say that at only my age, rather people who have done comebacks after years of training. I always builded my liting around the big lifts but have some pains and aches for doing that so hard. Im planning on doing a little bit more higher reps, volume type of training, strict bodybuilding aestathics now.

How would you go about it if you were in my shoes:)

Elbows don't straighten completely and neck is bothering when heavy pressing, also two times tired pec. Shoulders tolerate laterals and all pulling good but also overhead press is out of the game. Seems like upperbody days would be completely different than before.

I like to do the whole upperbody at once, but with a little less time on my hands im planning a split with more days and more sets per muscle. eight instead of four for example. gonna be a lot more isolation work, but can I really get back in shape doing mostly isolation :confused:

Like laterals and upright rows for delts, flyes, pullovers, pecdecks, maybe dips for chest. the rest of the body I got set... uh, or tris also. But there I have my strongpoint and isolation has worked very well at times in the past so just worried about chest and shoulders falling trough

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131