over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to get trt from doctor

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know my levels will never truly recover and I’ve been on self administered trt for a while now after not being able to find an open minded doctor. My question is I have an apt with a new doctor on Monday and I want to see if he will script me. My last shot of test was Monday night of around 75mg of test and my apt is Monday at 530 do you think this will be enough time to drop my levels to low if he tests me on the spot ? If not how long should I wait to get a blood panel to show low test levels ?

I know my levels will never truly recover and I’ve been on self administered trt for a while now after not being able to find an open minded doctor. My question is I have an apt with a new doctor on Monday and I want to see if he will script me. My last shot of test was Monday night of around 75mg of test and my apt is Monday at 530 do you think this will be enough time to drop my levels to low if he tests me on the spot ? If not how long should I wait to get a blood panel to show low test levels ?

are you pinning 75mg once or twice a week? that would not be long enough for me, I pin 60mg twice a week and almost 3.5 days later on my last blood I was still at a tt 1000, if you want to make sure you come in low enough you could cancel and re-schedule appt, do you have any idea of what your BW looks like? a lot of time when looking for a trt doc, you can read their web-site and get a very good idea if they are pro trt or not.

Last edited:
Why would you waste your time and money seeing a Dr that may not work with scripted, injectable TRT?!

Call a few urologists, only after viewing their websites to be sure that they handle scripted, self medicated cypionate.

You guys make this Soooo much harder than it had to be. And YES, the Dr will want to run labs from the beginning to see where you are.

Legit TRT isn’t hard to find!

Last edited:
I like to make sure to hit the 10 day mark on the testing but it vary a little for individuals. If I did one shot of of 75mg and tested 7 days later I'd test somewhat normal on the low end. Maybe 300-400.

Most doctors dont seem too concerned at those levels. Id like to make sure you have 2 full weeks before the test so your levels would be low enough for even the most stringent doctor to warrant trt.

I need a gp so I am going for that reason I was gonna plan on telling him I have been self medicating and that I used to get prescribed trt. (Which I did at one point ) but the doctor is no longer around. My friend who sees this doctor says he is cool and you can speak to him openly . I will probably see him Monday and then go back for fasted bloom work a week or so later so I know my levels are low.

I pin 75 twice a week

Do you have any Dbol on hand? It could potentially lower testosterone levels temporarily if that's what you need. 50-100mg/day until monday

You’re making this seem like Rocket Science, it’s Not that hard!

I would wait more than 7 days. I’m currently on trt at 100mg a week. I just tested 7 days after my last injection and I had a score in the 500s.

the best way to lower your test is to stop taking drugs. dont add anything hoping it will help, it might just make it score higher. only time can let it clear. you'll need 2 blood tests to confirm you are low.

It will not be fun and you will feel like shit.

Update for you guys I was off for 10 days and new doctor (80 years old) pulled blood everything was in range except my rbc was 18. Which I will donate to get down

Testosterone came back “unstable”. I then explained to him my situation and how I how I am chronically low and what I was prescribed in the past he seemed to be on board with prescribing it to me and told me to come in tomorrow. Looks like I’ll be getting 200mg a week and arimidex

Does anyone know what unstable means in a blood test. This was through quest.

Update for you guys I was off for 10 days and new doctor (80 years old) pulled blood everything was in range except my rbc was 18. Which I will donate to get down

Testosterone came back “unstable”. I then explained to him my situation and how I how I am chronically low and what I was prescribed in the past he seemed to be on board with prescribing it to me and told me to come in tomorrow. Looks like I’ll be getting 200mg a week and arimidex

Does anyone know what unstable means in a blood test. This was through quest.

200mg a week is super high and pretty rare for trt. especially as the first go to dosage. most people fare well in 100-140mg per week and this brings them into top 10 percentile of the natural limit, say around 900-1100 range.

200 looks like a beginner cycle, not trt.

no idea what unstable test means, maybe he should have told you that.

and that testosterone is in range doesnt mean anything, you can still and most people still (by age etc) are experiencing symptoms of low testosterone.

medical ranges are a joke and get lowered every 5-10 years. a range means an average of 10 000 people. look around you, see how people are looking and living? yes thats average: everybody is fat, ugly, stressed out, unhealthy and a cunt in general. so whenever a doc tells me i am nicely in range with testosterone i know i am doing something wrong

I can tell he really isn’t well versed on this and I think he is just going to give me whatever I ask for. He didn’t have an answer for the unstable result and said he could give me a script to go get another blood draw( however after the blood test I took a shot) so I just let him know that I have naturally been low for a while and i was using an old prescription on and off to stay somewhat regular , He told me to come into today to assume give me a script

I can tell he really isn’t well versed on this and I think he is just going to give me whatever I ask for. He didn’t have an answer for the unstable result and said he could give me a script to go get another blood draw( however after the blood test I took a shot) so I just let him know that I have naturally been low for a while and i was using an old prescription on and off to stay somewhat regular , He told me to come into today to assume give me a script

seems like a crap doc, giving out trt based on very little, no real method of assesing anything, not really going by symptoms, not really doing EXTENSIVE blood panel and just doing the testosterone tests. all in all sounds very amateurish at best.

good for you that you will get a script but dont expect any real guidance from this doc cause he seems lost like alice in wonderland.

seems like a crap doc, giving out trt based on very little, no real method of assesing anything, not really going by symptoms, not really doing EXTENSIVE blood panel and just doing the testosterone tests. all in all sounds very amateurish at best.

good for you that you will get a script but dont expect any real guidance from this doc cause he seems lost like alice in wonderland.

Totally understood and def not really looking for knowledge with him just the script as it’s still that grey area and a pain in the pass I have other doctors that I will have monitor my health markers

Find a good urologist. A lot of them trying to hustle by injecting you themselves for more +++ or doing creams.

Did the lab paperwork print the word "unstable"? Makes me think they just couldn't get an accurate number. Often solubility issues or extremely low levels of substrate can cause that, I would think. But if they gave you a number with a qualifying remark that it was "unstable", maybe they check it multiple times and it came back with highly varied numbers, so they couldn't get an average.

just look in ya area def can find good trt docs just need to search sometimes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131