over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to have a clean offseason but can I add a little extra

Dig93

Registered
So I was dieting for a long time prepping for a ahow before i mentally broke down and I binged pretty badly and pretty much spilled over really badly. I pretty much gained about 10lbs of fat in like 2 days yes fat. It seems that I'm carb sensitive but when I'm really lean i can handle carbs but once I spill over there is no going back. So I've been on a low carb diet for about a week. Cardio 5 times a day fasted and getting back to normal but since I was dieting for months and I'm no longer doing a show I've been craving anything and everything. Binging can be extremely addictive and I'm trying to avoid it by adding low cal snacks. Today I picked up some arctic zero ice cream (150 cal per pint) and some pb2. Not eating a whole pint but having some, eating a serving of the pb but not the whole jar. Tonight had a clean cheat(grilled chicken salad with balsamic and mushrooms) I'm trying to keep Cals in check but still lose whatever weight I gained from the binge. Am I wrong in what I'm doing?

we must have two different views of binge eating. for me binge is all or nothing lol! I don't eat one donut I eat the whole dozen, I don't have one cookie I have th whole box, I order a whole pizza for myself etc etc. :D

we must have two different views of binge eating. for me binge is all or nothing lol! I don't eat one donut I eat the whole dozen, I don't have one cookie I have th whole box, I order a whole pizza for myself etc etc. :D

Lol that's what I'm saying! My binge was 2 brownies 2 cookies from au Bon pain, double bacon cheese burger fries, 4 slices of Sicilian pizza, 2 diet meals (meals on my diet at the time) 2 sleeves of Oreos and pint of Ben n jerrys. All in about 4-5 hours. Never again bro it completely ruined me. So I'm trying to eliminate the cravings bec I'm not dieting for a show right now so I want to enjoy what I missed. The best way to diet from what I've read was not making it seem like your dieting. So adding that low cal ice cream 2-3 times a week and some of that pb2 going to hurt me? I'm just trying to be normal and still lose?

Lol that's what I'm saying! My binge was 2 brownies 2 cookies from au Bon pain, double bacon cheese burger fries, 4 slices of Sicilian pizza, 2 diet meals (meals on my diet at the time) 2 sleeves of Oreos and pint of Ben n jerrys. All in about 4-5 hours. Never again bro it completely ruined me. So I'm trying to eliminate the cravings bec I'm not dieting for a show right now so I want to enjoy what I missed. The best way to diet from what I've read was not making it seem like your dieting. So adding that low cal ice cream 2-3 times a week and some of that pb2 going to hurt me? I'm just trying to be normal and still lose?

There is no way you put on 10lbs of fat with that, you might think you put on 10lbs and the scale might say 10lbs heavier but thats not all fat by any means, mostly water weight.

Try to keep the diet really clean all week and then have a cheat meal once a week. This will help get those cravings out of your system and keep you sane...

There is no way you put on 10lbs of fat with that, you might think you put on 10lbs and the scale might say 10lbs heavier but thats not all fat by any means, mostly water weight.

Try to keep the diet really clean all week and then have a cheat meal once a week. This will help get those cravings out of your system and keep you sane...

See my problem is I can't control my cheats il eat til I can't eat no more or in pain lol. I figured these low cal snacks will hold me to when I do cheat I can control it. When your strict and you have a cheat don't tell me you can wait til the next cheat to have something. It's now or never lol I guess I just need to work on that

Yeah...I'd second that the 10lbs was not fat, but water. I did a week-long binge after my show...and swung 30lbs...but I'm still looking pretty lean. Muscles filled up with water...wish I could maintain that for the competition.

My theory...easy come, easy go. Fat takes longer to build and is slower to shed than water.

Something does not add up as gaining 10 lbs of actual adipose tissue in 48 hours is physiologically impossible...

Either you binged for more days OR you were not really in contest shape (7-4% BF) so when you binged for 2 days while NOT being insanely lean -- you retained the expected water + since the fat cells were not fully depleted your water retention appeared that much worse....

If you get in contest shape even the person with the shittiest metabolism will have a "grace period" of 7 days before adipose tissue plants its ugly self back into cells dramatically...

I would personally diet back down and get INTO close to contest shape and then plan out a great off-season or something super regimented .... not "I will snack once or twice daily on low calorie ice cream, or search through aisles for special sugar-free treats"

That mind set will lead to bad progress and end up leading into bad eating habits......commit to a solid plan.

-FF

Something does not add up as gaining 10 lbs of actual adipose tissue in 48 hours is physiologically impossible...

Either you binged for more days OR you were not really in contest shape (7-4% BF) so when you binged for 2 days while NOT being insanely lean -- you retained the expected water + since the fat cells were not fully depleted your water retention appeared that much worse....

If you get in contest shape even the person with the shittiest metabolism will have a "grace period" of 7 days before adipose tissue plants its ugly self back into cells dramatically...

I would personally diet back down and get INTO close to contest shape and then plan out a great off-season or something super regimented .... not "I will snack once or twice daily on low calorie ice cream, or search through aisles for special sugar-free treats"

That mind set will lead to bad progress and end up leading into bad eating habits......commit to a solid plan.

-FF

I wasnt 7-4% but i was roughly the lowest ive every been around 9% trust me it was fat i spoke to a known guru and he was boggled at the change my body made. I was still 9 weeks out. PM me if you want to know who im talking about. Being extremely regimented can take a tole and it did on me. I also started at 20% and expected to be ready in 18 weeks which also added some pressure. I learned my lesson and trying to rebuild my body by staying as lean as possible in the offseason but still enjoy myself. How do you enjoy yourself in the offseason? If your saying no low cals snack or maybe pb2 what do you do?

Right with you.

Domino's wondered where I have been when they came and delivered to my address, but for someone else living here. :banghead:

I was their regular. Haiwain deep dish with extra BBQ sauce.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131