over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to help a friend

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Last year I was able to help raise some money to help my friend Brendon Doherty beat liver cancer.

Well lightning has struck twice and Brendon is now fighting leukemia, with an out of pocket medication expense of $1,600 per month.

To help raise money for this new battle, I will be offering 12 week diet consultations at a reduced rate ($500 instead of the normal $599 rate). I will be offering up to 3 of these. These are fully customized plans with weekly updates and unlimited email consultation, and can be used for fat loss or muscle gain. The plans can also be used whenever you’d like (we don’t have to start now).

For those able to donate a smaller amount, I will also be offering a copy of all 6 of my e-books (retail value of $90) for just $35.

100% of proceeds will go to help Brendon

Send me a private message here if you’re interested in either.

More info here: Road to Recovery Drive for Brendon Doherty | Indiegogo

Your a good man shelby, I hope your friend will beat this terrible disease

Last year I was able to help raise some money to help my friend Brendon Doherty beat liver cancer.

Well lightning has struck twice and Brendon is now fighting leukemia, with an out of pocket medication expense of $1,600 per month.

To help raise money for this new battle, I will be offering 12 week diet consultations at a reduced rate ($500 instead of the normal $599 rate). I will be offering up to 3 of these. These are fully customized plans with weekly updates and unlimited email consultation, and can be used for fat loss or muscle gain. The plans can also be used whenever you’d like (we don’t have to start now).

For those able to donate a smaller amount, I will also be offering a copy of all 6 of my e-books (retail value of $90) for just $35.

100% of proceeds will go to help Brendon

Send me a private message here if you’re interested in either.

More info here: Road to Recovery Drive for Brendon Doherty | Indiegogo

Shelby, give my tel # to Brendon or his MD.

Shelby, how long are you offering this? Im interested in the ebook and could donate more on the first when I get paid.

Brendon is my friend as well. He is truly a warrior that fights back as hard (and smart)as I have ever seen. It's tough to see him go through these things...and terribly unfortunate considering the liver cancer and leukemia are unrelated. Emeric, it's awesome you are willing to help as well. Great job, Shelby ...very honorable thing you are doing.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Is anyone else having an issue on the contribution page> I go to the site and the continue button is there, then it just disappears!

Is anyone else having an issue on the contribution page> I go to the site and the continue button is there, then it just disappears!

Works fine for me. Just had someone else place a donation and it worked for them too

Thanks Shelby, it must have been my browser. I went through my smart phone and it went right through. Feels good to help someone in this Christmas season!

Thanks guys!

also just donated. this could happen to any of us, you just never know. help a brother out. times like this we are all brothers and we should all kick it in.

my gf also just donated

Your a great man Shelby and Brendon, I hope you kick leukemia's ass.

This means a lot to me, thanks guys

Damn Shelby, I'm real sorry to hear that. It blows that he can beat one thing to get knocked down by another. Sounds like a strong dude though and ill be praying he pulls through. As soon as I can pull some money together i'll be donating.

Man, this shit really hit home for me today. I found out this morning that a good friend of mine lost her battle with pancreatic cancer yesterday. This was her third go around. She beat breast cancer twice after having tons of chemo and a double mastectomy. She was diagnosed a year ago with pancreatic cancer and she succumbed to it yesterday morning. I truly hope for the sake of your friends family and loved ones that he is able to beat this. God bless

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member