over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trying to make a come back

nuteboy

Registered
I haven't been around much at all. After long hours working and my wife and i purchasing a new home I'm trying to gun for next year's 2008 ILL State and if qualified looking to compete in the 2008 Jr. Nationals.

Currently i'm trying to bulk but stay in shape. I'm about 260lbs. Will post some pictures two months from now in which I should be around 270lbs but better condition.

Let me know what u think.

Attachments

• Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 659
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 536
  • Image00004.jpg
    Image00004.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 508
  • Image00005.jpg
    Image00005.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 496
  • Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 482
Damn

Looking huge!

Lookin' swole. Go for it!!

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Another one

another picture

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 435
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 378
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 359
hard to see much with the high bf% although, if u can keep some of that thickness and drop bf u should look great. i would diet a lil before bulking but i am sure u know what ur doing i dont know your body. goodluck keep us updated i will be seein you in the 08 jr nats.

hard to see much with the high bf% although, if u can keep some of that thickness and drop bf u should look great. i would diet a lil before bulking but i am sure u know what ur doing i dont know your body. goodluck keep us updated i will be seein you in the 08 jr nats.

interesting cuz that's exactly what i'm doing. i'm actually, currently, dieting to drop most of the bf. once dropped i will begin bulking up and keep it clean to look much harder.

Looking very thick there nuteboy. Just keep dropping fat and see where your at. You have got some good muscle there. Keep it up!

Its the off-season so in my opinion carry as much bodyfat as you want to. You look thick for sure. With a good contest preperation and diet you should look great.

Its the off-season so in my opinion carry as much bodyfat as you want to. You look thick for sure. With a good contest preperation and diet you should look great.

i guess that is your opinion but not smart for every1. some people have a hard time dieting so jurasticlly. i prefer to stay at about 10 maybe 12% the most while bulking for two reasons 1 being the diet will not have to be so crazy therefore u will be able to keep more muscle (u will deffinetly lose a shit load of muscle when u have to diet down 60lbs to do a show) were as i know i can lose 30lbs slowly over 10 weeks and keep a good majority of what i worked my ass of for all winter. 2 how do u know what u need to work on in the offseason if u cant see any lines in your phsique i disagree with blind training for over all thickness u need to be atleast 10% for some of the year to see what ur muscles actuallly look like, then work from there. it may be helpfull to cycle your diet ...

i guess that is your opinion but not smart for every1. some people have a hard time dieting so jurasticlly. i prefer to stay at about 10 maybe 12% the most while bulking for two reasons 1 being the diet will not have to be so crazy therefore u will be able to keep more muscle (u will deffinetly lose a shit load of muscle when u have to diet down 60lbs to do a show) were as i know i can lose 30lbs slowly over 10 weeks and keep a good majority of what i worked my ass of for all winter. 2 how do u know what u need to work on in the offseason if u cant see any lines in your phsique i disagree with blind training for over all thickness u need to be atleast 10% for some of the year to see what ur muscles actuallly look like, then work from there. it may be helpfull to cycle your diet ...

i actually agree with u. i've tried the "get as big as u can at any means" and it's HELL trying to lose the weight. So now i'm looking to be, as you stated, 10 to 12% bodyfat.

From there all i'd need is 20lbs of weight to lose and about 5 to 8lbs of water and i'm ready to slide on stage.

Come back

Hey Nute,
Good to see you back at it again! You're looking Huge, we know you'll do the right thing, as you have before. Damn, wish I had your size to end with, let along start with...LOL Congrats to you and your wife on the new home!

Hey Nute,
Good to see you back at it again! You're looking Huge, we know you'll do the right thing, as you have before. Damn, wish I had your size to end with, let along start with...LOL Congrats to you and your wife on the new home!

thanks bro. it's very hard when you're working a full time corp. job. i mean the demands are crazy. i have to fly A LOT. I manage several locations for the Tribune. Since my company has reduced staff I have to maintain operations in LA, NY and Baltimore MD. I live in Chicago but fly to these locations every two weeks.

I HATE it. So i have to find a way to get back in the gym and get it going. My workouts up until then have been two days then five days off then two days on. Nothing like I use to but i'm trying to make my come back and get back to regular workouts. So i'll be back on the boards with the professional muscle family :D

i actually agree with u. i've tried the "get as big as u can at any means" and it's HELL trying to lose the weight. So now i'm looking to be, as you stated, 10 to 12% bodyfat.

From there all i'd need is 20lbs of weight to lose and about 5 to 8lbs of water and i'm ready to slide on stage.

sounds good man i wish u the best of luck, i see you have a crazy work schedule and that makes all of this even harder then it already is but hey, anything worth getting isnt gonna be easy right good luck... what weight class are you planning on competing in and have u done the jr. nats. be4? i ask becuz i will be most likely doing the same show as a superheavy for my first time there and it would be kool to know some1...

Nute, you look great man, thick as hell. You could be leaner, but I am sure you will get there if you say so. You look like you have even gained some muscle despite the inconsistency with your training.

I hear ya on the traveling for work. RIght now I am having to fly and stay in ahotel 20-25 days out of EVERY month..it sucks. I am actually dieting right now and I have found some VERY good tricks to do so while on the road. PM me if you want some pointers, I have got this thing down pact now I feel like with the traveling...from training to nutrition. I have lost 30 lbs in the last 3 months....and I was staying in hotel for about 70 days out of that 3 months.

NUTe,

the wheels are out of control...

I would say get that back up to those legs, and your forearms too.

Nute looking good man!!! Looks like you have never taken any time off!

Get qualified for junior nats thats what show I am doing too and will be in your weight class......That would be fun to compete and hang...

BigRick722, i did the Jr. Nationals in 04 but did not place. I had 35 guys in my class as i competed as a heavyweight. My next show I will be a superheavy. Currently i'm 260lbs. Looking to drop some of this body fat ( probably reach around 245 -250lbs). Then bulk back up but keep the food clean. I'd like to reach a harder 270-275lbs. At 12% body fat.

bulldog21, I'm planning on getting qualified. I'm taking this very serious, which is why i've decided to do a diet prep NOW so i can be ready for the May 08 ILL State which is around the conter from the Jr. Nationals which is held June 08. I'll be a super and after the show we can get somethin' to eat and hang for a bit.

Here are some pictures of me at the 2005 Midwest Ironman where I placed second in the superheavweight class.

At that time i was MORE fat than I currently am, lol. I was 285lbs and got down to 235lbs. Too much weight I had to lose as well as muscle. Hated it.

Attachments

• 628885212_l.jpg
    628885212_l.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 776445893_l.jpg
    776445893_l.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 216
  • 985925689_l.jpg
    985925689_l.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 207
  • l_3755de6547dfa5105f18dc6e86ebfc11.jpg
    l_3755de6547dfa5105f18dc6e86ebfc11.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 177
  • l_e8d94b322b303e5440b9d1a80fce3dff.jpg
    l_e8d94b322b303e5440b9d1a80fce3dff.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Looking good

I wouldnt worry about the bodyfat. Everyone was dogging Johnny O. Jackson for being fat and he won a show this year. You are in contest shape compared to him in the offseason. I bring him up because I think you guys have a similar look.
Good luck and keep up the progress.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08