over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tsh and t4 bloodwork

Saw the doc again. Mentioned the t3, she said she only looks at that when the thyroid May be overactive. Pretty much gave her the run around but she didn't lecture on the high test levels. She did agree to order another t4 tsh test along with B12 folate, vitamin d. I guess I'm going to be positive and assume the fact she ordered another thyroid test but did not order any other tests including testosterone, she may be open to it if I actually need it. There will be no corresponding test result for her to say ", exogenous test that's throwing off the thyroid!"

Saw the doc again. Mentioned the t3, she said she only looks at that when the thyroid May be overactive. Pretty much gave her the run around but she didn't lecture on the high test levels. She did agree to order another t4 tsh test along with B12 folate, vitamin d. I guess I'm going to be positive and assume the fact she ordered another thyroid test but did not order any other tests including testosterone, she may be open to it if I actually need it. There will be no corresponding test result for her to say ", exogenous test that's throwing off the thyroid!"
Wow, she is horrible. She's putting her patients in danger with this kind of false information. You should order a full thyroid panel on your own and then go to labcorp/quest. No point in dealing with a gatekeeper.

Wow, she is horrible. She's putting her patients in danger with this kind of false information. You should order a full thyroid panel on your own and then go to labcorp/quest. No point in dealing with a gatekeeper.
This or switch doctors…. Yours is a straight up piece of work!

Cage

Just had similar results. Tsh was low though, like 1.2, t4 was way below range and t3 was upper quartile or whatever.

D3 was not as high as I expected but above range.
Hadn’t been eating much and iron and ferritin were in the toilet. Doctor told me he would send me to an endo because my test levels are affecting my thyroid possibly, however I’ve never been to endo who did anything. They are going to say your tsh is suppressed etc. I have a nodule and have for years but bloods were always normal even thou I felt like crap always. Been back on add meds etc and feel way better but I think both they and Iodine supplementation might show my weak thyroid that normally doesn’t show due to cortisol. I’m guessing cortisol, because any t3 or t4 makes me super sleepy and or nervous at wrong times. Getting more bloods when my iron is up, been taking a huge amount of Beverly ultra 40 for iron because I also need to lower my rbc and don’t want to bury it again when I do give blood. Sorry if I’m hijacking just thinking out loud and frustrated how annoying it is in nyc to find good doctors. Especially with my crappy insurance.

I’ve never been to a doctor with a different attitude than the one the OP mentioned. Guess it’s a regional thing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131