over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TThis is the most amazing thing I have ever seen

and he only did 3 reps! one leg got double the work load than the other!

I have my own gym. I can tell you the bar would have a hell of a lot more bend in it with five or six plates a side. it would be flexing and bounceing like mad!!! Looks good though. But if the weight were real he'd surely blow a knee out. Not very smart!

Its hard to tell based only on the bend. Ive seen bars that bend with 220 lbs on them (usually olympic lifting bars - they're designed to be this way), and then you have powerlifting bars which will not bend even with 700 on them. Either way, the walk out gives it all away i think.

Somehow i doubt those are real plates.
1. He walked out with the bar as if it weighed 135 lbs - notice, no strain at all.
2. With those numbers on lunges - its safe to assume he would be squatting 700+ raw, close to 900 suited, which at his weight (he looked smaller than 220 to me) would break a few records surely.

My thoughts as well.

It looks real to me

Belgian bars dont bend either, they break

That guy is an idiot....

I do not get the what the fuss is about. There are plenty of HEAVY squatters out there that could duplicate what I saw in this vid, but guess what? None of them are as stupid as this fool. Did you see in the beginning how he had to catch himself, he almost falls over? He is asking for serious injury for one, and what benefit at all did his legs get from this? And then the best was the little kid comes running into his path,LOL, what the fuck?

I stand by what I said, that was not the most amazing thing I ever saw, but it was damn near the stupidest.

That was how I tore my ACL several years back. I went down. Slipped and my knee went sideways. STILL THAT WAS PRETTY AMAZING TO SEE.

def real plates.

but the risk/reward factor is -999,999:confused:

I do not get the what the fuss is about. There are plenty of HEAVY squatters out there that could duplicate what I saw in this vid, but guess what? None of them are as stupid as this fool. Did you see in the beginning how he had to catch himself, he almost falls over? He is asking for serious injury for one, and what benefit at all did his legs get from this? And then the best was the little kid comes running into his path,LOL, what the fuck?

I stand by what I said, that was not the most amazing thing I ever saw, but it was damn near the stupidest.
I AGREE

Wheres the Amazing Part??

Bouncing his knee on the ground a couple of times, yay.

Id love to see some real lunges with semi-heavly weight though. Also Step-ups onto a bench, Whats the heaviest you guys have seen someone do for those, for a few good reps each leg.

This is Darrel Hobson. He's a great guy and just misssed his pro card at the World Amateur Championships.

He's not faking it, he has some of the thickest legs for a light heavy, and he's only 5'5". He'll be an IFBB pro.

He's worked with me on posing, and he's 1st class all the way.

is he totally clean? no offense to your buddy but he does NOT look like a light heavy...and im going out on a limb here guessing this is off season (no one would be that stupid to do that pre contest) he doesnt look like he has that much size at all.

Goddamn !

You could have shown him on a non-gay-oriented site :D

Damn thong picture will hount me forever :(

All natural my ass. If he is a natural, then I am endowed with 12 inches, and unfortunately I am not quite that big :(.

SPOTTERS?

The only one who even looked like he knew what he was doing was the spotter in the red shirt. what was the guy with he glasses doing? cheerleading?

i stand corrected...he dose have a good physique...hell of a lot bigger with his shirt off than on. but all natty? i dont know...kinda looks like he's got some gyno on him

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws