over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ttokkyo enanthate

bgmke7

Registered
ok,i thought i was just sick for the last week with some kind of virus(shitting water out my ass),and it started to go away until i took my next shots of enanthate.now it started back up again.so my question is to all those who have taken ttokkyo enanthate, has this happened to you?i also get bad pains in my stomache at times but its not really enough to consider being sick.i feel fine except for the bathroom breaks(often).i have gone through 2 boxes of imodium a-d already.the shots hurt like hell too so im assuming that it has a high alcohol content but i have delt with this before with other stuff.does anyone know what im talking about here?need some help.........
later

Bro,
I used there Sus clone last year and it gave me a case of cellulitis. I lost 40 lbs because of those unclean bastards! They produce bad shit. Just my opinion, but I don't like them, and would stay away. Hope you feel better. -D

dude

thats the same thing that happened to me using QV enath. I baked mine this morning, and I took two cc's of it, I'm going to wait and see how this goes, if i still get the flu like symptoms, i'm just coming offa it completely. hope you feel better.

JW

btw, am I the only one thats been getting sick offa QV? it seems like everyone else is raving about it.

Im starting my QV ethankate on thurs have used it in the past but hopefully the new batches are as good as the old ones were.
I have had no problems with TT products except when the sus250 first came out everthing else works good for me. MM

On it now

I've been using Tt t200 (enanthate) for the last few weeks. Lot #001 E Exp Jun 05. I'm on my 4th bottle with no problems at all. I'm using a little over a bottle a week on this cycle along with 100mgs a50/day, 10ius sero domestic/day, 40ius humilin R/day, 1000mgs deca week, and some t3.
Gained over 10 pounds in the last 2 weeks. I can see alot of water retention in hands and lower legs. Also getting alot of numbness in hands most of the time, but it is subsiding somewhat.
So all in all I think the Tt is doing the trick, but I still like Tornel t200 better. But that is just me.

mike man

i have lot#002E exp jul 05 and im using 5cc a week with 18units of slin.i here ya with it being legit.im gaining strength too and feel the fullness but im also losing water out my ass:) i need to figure out if its the enanthate or just a virus that wont go away.i dont have aches and pains like the flu but just the water prob.i just checked all my bottles(and there is alot of them)and they are all lot#002E so if its this lot thats bad then i am screwed for awhile:( well thanks guys for the input i hope to God that this goes away and quickly.
later

is all ttokkyo stuff that bad my bro has a bonch of thier EQ can one just add some BA to it and run it through a sterile filter to solve the problem of unsterility.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131