over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ttokkyo

RIV

Registered
i've been reading that Ttokkyo hasnt been the best lately, anyone on any of thier products now? the prices i have look pretty damn good but it wont be worth it if the quality sucks right. and what do you guys think of susp for the first 2 wks and 2 wks after my stack, to sorta kick start things and to help maintain them (prevent the crash if i can) thanks all

Riv

P.S.-
i was thinking of making a plain black shirt with "ttokkyo" on the front, i saw some skater kid with a shirt that said "japan", so i was like hey i can make a ttokkyo one, maybe a bro will see it and know whats up

this is just my opinion but i have never been overely impressed with there products my self. I gues they are supposidly back after the huge special k bust. Ive only seen fakes lately but this is just me

mexipharn a good alternitive, when i searched for mexipharm on other boards they seem to be given two big thumbs up. so anyone on or have used them particually the susp

Riv

RIV said:
mexipharn a good alternitive, when i searched for mexipharm on other boards they seem to be given two big thumbs up. so anyone on or have used them particually the susp

Riv

Mexipharm is the best product out there right now for the money IMO.

Well....

TTokkyo when it first came out on the market a few years ago, came out with a bang. They had vey good, sometimes overdosed products. Some of the cypionate and deca had a higher concentration of BA like alot of mexican gear but it didn't detract from the fact that ttokkyo wanted to make a good reputation for itself by creating a superior product.

After a year or so, and the constant complaints of the pian from the high BA, ttokkyo created new batches of its products with a less Ba content which made the injections more tolerable to the user. Up until the bust for the kettamine ttokkyo had a decent line of products. Some of the dosages of thier products had gone down abit, but the low cost of their products more than made upi for this. The were actually the leaders in innovative dosages for EQ and deca as they were the first company to come out with a 300mg nandralone and 200mg boldenon.

After their bust there were reports that they were closed for good, they only made thier normal line of veterinary vitamins and medications and that thier anabolic product line had been stopped, and also that they were in business as usual making their entire anabolic line.

People all overthe net, were trying to get in contact with ttokkyo to find out the real scoop on what was happening and everybody had a different answer so finding out the truth was abit difficult.

But after the smoke cleared from the kettamine scandal ttokkyo stopped producing anabolic hormones but does plan n the future to re-open its line. Any ttokkyo product currently on the shelves of your local vet store are residual stock left over. TTokkyo does plan to re-open thier anabolic line but for thr time being they are letting the dust clear from the kettamine scandal.

In the mean time this opened the door for other companies to fill the void lift by ttokkyo. QV and now the new mex company Sydgroup have stepped in to take ttokkyo's place in the marketplace and are producing excellent products. Sydrgroup more so than QV. But if ttokkyo wants to re-enter the anabolic race in mexico it is gonna have to come out with a better product to restore its damaged reputation. There are some fakes of ttokkyo floating around that are very close to the original so just as a safe measure I would stay away from all ttokkyo products until news arrives that says different.

Maverick

Good info Mav! I was wondering why a post on Tt product was currently up, as the owner was involved in the big K bust and they hadnt made anabolics in quite some time.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear