over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tucson Area - VIDEO - Angel - A Dog for Adoption (A#363871) at Pima Animal Care

homonunculus

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A video of Angel, who's currently in Sick Bay at PACC:

Angel - A Dog for Adoption (A#363871) at Pima Animal Care Center (Tucson, AZ) - YouTube

Angel is a gorgeous American Staffordshire Terrier mix with a gentle playful demeanor who absolutely adores people. She's an intelligent and curious girl who likes to play fetch nearly as much as she likes getting loved on.

Angel has been through a lot at PACC, but none of it has phased her sweet nature. She's in sickbay at Pima Animal Care with kennel cough right now (2.21.12) and it's estimated she's about 4 years old. Don't let that deter you because this Angel is as full of life and love to give as any dog. Not to mention, she's absolutely gorgeous.

If you can provide the wonderful home Angel deserves, please come see her as soon as possible at PACC (Silverbell and Sweetwater; 520-243-5900 option 4). (Ask for her at A#363871 and mention she's been in sick bay.)

This sweet Angel is guaranteed to sweep you off your feet.

-Scott

hi bro, wanted to ask you a question if ya dont mind,i have been looking on petfinder and will probably adopt a pup in a few months,if i see 1 i want to adopt that is not in my area is it allowed to have the pup flown to me?

hi bro, wanted to ask you a question if ya dont mind,i have been looking on petfinder and will probably adopt a pup in a few months,if i see 1 i want to adopt that is not in my area is it allowed to have the pup flown to me?

You'd have to check with the rescue group / shelter where the dog is. Petfinder is simply and online listing service as far as I know, so they don't "broker" dogs or anything of that nature.

I personally would NOT want to fly my dog. I did that ONCE years ago and had a horrible experience. Never again. I know folks who have done it many times without a problem, but many dogs die each year on commercial flights. (Delta was recently in the news as being the worst in this regard.)

There ARE people who coordinate animal transport via plane, though. I know someone here in Town from the dog park, but don't have her info. That may not be an option, though b/c you'll have to first take the dog into custody, which may require you to pick him / her up in person. Otherwise, you'd be adopting from a rescue group and they'll likely have their own policies on screening you and taking the dog in. Many of them want to do a home inspection, but may partner with another rescue group who could screen you and do a home visit.

-Scott

J4ever-most of the dogs i've looked at on Petfinder.com are from rescue groups that want to conduct a home visit. They are always adding new dogs on that site so if you check daily for the breed your looking for there might be a new dog in your area :)

J4ever-most of the dogs i've looked at on Petfinder.com are from rescue groups that want to conduct a home visit. They are always adding new dogs on that site so if you check daily for the breed your looking for there might be a new dog in your area :)

There is no shortage of dogs on petfinder, that is for sure. :(

-S

There is no shortage of dogs on petfinder, that is for sure. :(

-S

Your right and it makes me sick to my stomach :(

Angel is SOOO cute!! I wish I lived in the area. I will post these on my fb page...guess you never know who might see it :)

thank you ladies and gents,i think i will keep on eye on my area over the next few months.

Your right and it makes me sick to my stomach :(

Angel is SOOO cute!! I wish I lived in the area. I will post these on my fb page...guess you never know who might see it :)

That would be awesome! The first vid I did of a dog was seen by a friend of a FB friend and she was adopted that weekend.

You can direct them to me (Scott Stevenson in Tucson, AZ) on facebook if they have any questions. (Probably easiest if you want to FB friend me first, so you can tag me on the post. Then hide my posts unless you want to read dog related stories all the time... LOL)

thank you ladies and gents,i think i will keep on eye on my area over the next few months.

Good call and much luck!

(Are you looking for a particular breed?... Don't forget to check with the breed specific rescues, too. That would be the fastest way possibly b/c they will be able to contact you ASAP when a dog is available. Many times those rescues get "first dibs" on certain breeds when they are impounded b/c breeders are often looking too - with the intention of grabbing them up to make a profit. :( )

-Scott

That would be awesome! The first vid I did of a dog was seen by a friend of a FB friend and she was adopted that weekend.

You can direct them to me (Scott Stevenson in Tucson, AZ) on facebook if they have any questions. (Probably easiest if you want to FB friend me first, so you can tag me on the post. Then hide my posts unless you want to read dog related stories all the time... LOL)

Good call and much luck!

(Are you looking for a particular breed?... Don't forget to check with the breed specific rescues, too. That would be the fastest way possibly b/c they will be able to contact you ASAP when a dog is available. Many times those rescues get "first dibs" on certain breeds when they are impounded b/c breeders are often looking too - with the intention of grabbing them up to make a profit. :( )

-Scott

LOL,everybody laughs at me but i like Maltese or a Maltese mix,the last one i had was about 3.5 pounds and man did i get hasseled about that pup,but i did not know it was possible to love a animal as much as i loved that dog,haha,i did not ever think about but i guess i rescued her in a way,her owner was an elderly gentleman and had to go into a nursing home so the son took her but he did not really want her, so i said i would take her,had her for several years and she got sick,i gave her meds twice a day for bout 2 years then had to have her put to sleep,she just started suffering to much,sorry man this go long,haha

LOL,everybody laughs at me but i like Maltese or a Maltese mix,the last one i had was about 3.5 pounds and man did i get hasseled about that pup,but i did not know it was possible to love a animal as much as i loved that dog,haha,i did not ever think about but i guess i rescued her in a way,her owner was an elderly gentleman and had to go into a nursing home so the son took her but he did not really want her, so i said i would take her,had her for several years and she got sick,i gave her meds twice a day for bout 2 years then had to have her put to sleep,she just started suffering to much,sorry man this go long,haha

Oh, I've heard the comments about little dogs.. LOL ("That's not a dog, it's a rat!" etc.) I think they're awesome.

And you DID rescue her, for sure. I hear you on giving meds. It would take me pages to tell the medical history or mine but only recently did I NOT have to be giving meds (only glucosamine right now) and it almost feels like I'm forgetting something.... LOL

My littlest is a "Jack in the Box" (Jack Russel / Boxer mix) and man do I love her. (She had mange and was scared to death so she'd not come to the kennel cage when visitors came to see her at the pound. I had to get her out and fostered her for maybe a month before I decided I have to keep her.... LOL)

-S

Good call and much luck!

-Scott

BUMP for updates!!

Scott, I am off fb right now...that's why I wasn't able to post the video's.
Have any of the these lovely dog's gotten adopted yet???

BUMP for updates!!

Scott, I am off fb right now...that's why I wasn't able to post the video's.
Have any of the these lovely dog's gotten adopted yet???

Hey Miss Q!

No, no new adoptions that I'm aware of, but Gina and Angel are over their kennel cough on the main adoption line! (I saw 'em both on Tues.) This is very important. :)

Carson is still in sick bay, but doing better from what I've been told. I know someone who's been slipping him extra food - the good stuff straight from the can. :)

-Scott

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner