over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tudca/High liver enzymes

Poindexter

Registered
I was on a cruise dose of test @ 250/wk when my Dr found I had slightly elevated liver enzymes so I started taking Tudca for my blast in hope that it would lower the numbers for my next Drs visit, only to find that my levels were four times as high (around 200) I was shocked because I was totally convinced this would work. I am now back to a cruise and the last test revealed that the levels are going down again, the Dr had me take all kinds of blood test from hep b to hep c you name it, and it all came back nagative. Now I will admit I was using Tren @ 400mg/wk plus a gram of test, so if tudca worked for me my levels most likely would have been higher than without it. I have the labs to prove I went through all this shyt and in no way am I slamming tudca, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had test ran while on tudca?

I was on a cruise dose of test @ 250/wk when my Dr found I had slightly elevated liver enzymes so I started taking Tudca for my blast in hope that it would lower the numbers for my next Drs visit, only to find that my levels were four times as high (around 200) I was shocked because I was totally convinced this would work. I am now back to a cruise and the last test revealed that the levels are going down again, the Dr had me take all kinds of blood test from hep b to hep c you name it, and it all came back nagative. Now I will admit I was using Tren @ 400mg/wk plus a gram of test, so if tudca worked for me my levels most likely would have been higher than without it. I have the labs to prove I went through all this shyt and in no way am I slamming tudca, I'm just wondering if anyone else has had test ran while on tudca?

Yup
Labs tell the story,
I did labs long ago freaked out Dr. did the same I did and still do nac,tudca,liv52,essential forte,synthergine,
If you are putting poisen in yr body nothing can change poisen into something eles.
Does it help???? not sure I wount chance it.
tren elevates them so does test, mastron, npp and pretty sure any aas will do the same.
could it be the benzyl benzonate, benzyll alcohol, carrier oil?
research says those are not toxic.
so I sweat every cycle do my bloods and try to keep them in my limits
Mine jump up high at start and do come down some but no were close to in range

What did you dose your TUDCA at per day? Two times now I have done bloodwork 6 and 8 weeks into blasts of 2-2.2g/wk AAS plus oral, running 1g TUDCA/day.. Both times bloodwork came back only slightly elevated (40's).

I swear by TUDCA. Not cheap at 1g/day, but it seems to work for me.

how is your diet a the time of the blood tests?

Diet is clean bro, trust me its not the diet or my levels would not come down. One of the variables here is the AAS use, dosage, type of compound, etc. When I take them out and go to a TRT dose everything is fine, but it takes a while to get there. Love some Tren but I may have to let it go. PS I even fasted for 12 hours for the test but was told by the nurse I didn't have to.

What did you dose your TUDCA at per day? Two times now I have done bloodwork 6 and 8 weeks into blasts of 2-2.2g/wk AAS plus oral, running 1g TUDCA/day.. Both times bloodwork came back only slightly elevated (40's).

I swear by TUDCA. Not cheap at 1g/day, but it seems to work for me.

Wish that were the case for me, but it wasn't. I took 3 caps twice daily as directed on the bottle, as far as the brand, well I don't wanna get sued so let just say Madusa's head is on a shield aight. The gear I was using had EO as a carrier and EO is suppose to elevate liver enzymes as well and I believe it because I've ran 750mg Test E with grape seed oil and I stayed in the 40's.

You can't get sued for naming what you used.. Even with your clue, I cant figure the brand. The brand could have a lot more to do with it than you think..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

You can't get sued for naming what you used.. Even with your clue, I cant figure the brand. The brand could have a lot more to do with it than you think..

Agreed.

Op, 3 pills 2x daily... How many mg per pill? Here are the brands I use...

I believe they both only call for 1 or 2 x 250mg daily, but I take 4x250mg if blasting... 2-3x250mg daily while cruising.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 823

Based on his description im pretty sure he's using Aegis by Antaeus Labs. Ive been looking into TUDCA a lot lately.

I try to avoid EO. I haven't used it at all this cycle. I believe some compounds need it.
Do any of you have elevated liver values on just moderate test?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131