over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tudca (nac)

I'm trying to have perspective of this via the thread title and I can't gain any. In your post, you say you want to take NAC and are asking questions...but in your topic title, you say Tudca (nac) and don't form a thought or idea with them. You do know they're not the same thing right? I'll assume so...but what's with the title?

Looks like Matt Jansen made a new line for health called Revive. It looks interesting..an absolute masterpiece if done honestly/dosed accurately with pure ingredients. It is what I would have done 3-4yrs ago if I had the $ to start my own line.

Last edited:
Like you say though if youÂ’re talking just trying to protect the liver from oral steroid use would the dose needed not be much much lower than you would need for an overdose where someone is potentially gonna die!?

Are there any studies done on tudca use with oral anabolics? Is tudca an effective treatment of bringing someone back from an overdose also? Am I right in thinking udca rather than tudca is what they use in a medical setting? WhatÂ’s the difference between the two? I did have a source from pharmacy grade udca a little while back and thought about getting some but then they got busted :-(

This last paragraph is not meant to come across cocky or aggressive by the way, I genuinely donÂ’t know that much about tudca/udca apart from I remember seeing something to do with bile production? Whereas you sound like you know what youÂ’re talking about and rather than googling it I thought IÂ’d ask you as I need to be back in work after some sleep in 6 hours so thought I better get to bed lol

Your good buddy, we're just talking.

1)With overdoses the damage is an acute spike of ALT/AST, with oral use the damage is prolonged. So while we are comparing apples to oranges we are comparing similiar amounts of liver stress over a prolonged period.

2) to my knowledge we have no direct clinical data of oral steroid use and likely never will. So most if not all of our clinical trials are taken from Tylenol overdose. So take from all of this with a grain of salt.

3) yes UDCA is pharm TUDCA. If the TUDCA is legit than there should be no conceivable difference.

4) I only know a little so dont take my word as fact, my scope of pratice is narrow but ive seen NAC be used in medical settings and is far from how people recommend it on forums.

5) Things like NAC, liv52, Milk Thistle, etc are all old and out of date when we have more suitable options like TUDCA and glutathione. They are much more effective, trialed, and cost effective *in my opinion*

6) I'm not educated enough to go deep into the mechanisms of TUDCA, biology is my weakness. I'm only able to share my first hand experiences as well as the data ive came across.

Sorry OP that this is an off topic hijack but is hopefully good dialogue for all

Last edited:
Oral NAC is generally lack luster, 99.7% of research showing positive use is with a bolus IV dosing, IIRC the dose usually exceeds 20g's. Id save the cash and stick with tucda

How do you know IV vs Oral in testing? Not challenging asking because I want to know these things.

How do you know IV vs Oral in testing? Not challenging asking because I want to know these things.

I didnt choose my words well there. Usually in medical settings it's IV admin because the patient is unconscious, the oral dose necessary is large and taking 20-40 pills isnt viable for most, and because the acute overdoses need fast acting relief. Not to mention they'll tell you the route on any published literature. They do use PO dosing for some patients but i've never seen it first hand. For instance one of my collages had mercury poisoning and we trialed an IV flush of; 20g's NAC, 10g's of VitC, cut with dextrose 5% and followed up with 10g's NAC and 1.5g Glutathione injections EoD. Please dont try that at home, this was recent so the results of this trial are TBD.

I'd be willing to bet if there was a side by side comparison of oral vs IV, the IV would yield higher results as IV almost always does, but generally speaking you could have comparable results of PO dosing. But my point was most online protocols call for like 1-2g's of NAC and the sheer volume of pills you would need to get a substantial effect would lower the cost:benefit ratio. NOT TO MENTION THERE'S BETTER OPTIONS FOR ORAL STEROID USE!!!

Last edited:

1)With overdoses the damage is an acute spike of ALT/AST, with oral use the damage is prolonged. So while we are comparing apples to oranges we are comparing similiar amounts of liver stress over a prolonged period.

2) to my knowledge we have no direct clinical data of oral steroid use and likely never will. So most if not all of our clinical trials are taken from Tylenol overdose. So take from all of this with a grain of salt.

3) yes UDCA is pharm TUDCA. If the TUDCA is legit than there should be no conceivable difference.

4) I only know a little so dont take my word as fact, my scope of pratice is narrow but ive seen NAC be used in medical settings and is far from how people recommend it on forums.

5) Things like NAC, liv52, Milk Thistle, etc are all old and out of date when we have more suitable options like TUDCA and glutathione. They are much more effective, trialed, and cost effective *in my opinion*

6) I'm not educated enough to go deep into the mechanisms of TUDCA, biology is my weakness. I'm only able to share my first hand experiences as well as the data ive came across.

Sorry OP that this is an off topic hijack but is hopefully good dialogue for all

Thanks.

See that bit right there where you say “if the tudca is legit” is why I’ve never bought it before.......because I just don’t trust a lot of the suppliment companies enough to take the gamble whereas the nac I get from a bulk powder company very cheap gram for gram (roughly equivalent of 10-11 usd per 200 grams) and I know it to be legit from the effects I’ve had over the years and it tastes like crap so I take a couple of grams roughly every day year round.

IronLion- Your input is always great. With respect to #5, you mention glutathione. Are you referring to injectable? Because oral is no good asaik. Also, I might be wrong but I wasn’t aware of injectable glutathione being commercially available to the public.

Also, with respect to concerns regarding oral NAC’s effectiveness, why then not just mix it with dmso and do transdermal administration?

Interested in your input on the above (and anyone else that wants to chime in).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am always using UDCA (pharmaceutical version) with tad (injectable glutathione), bloods always came back regular after harsh and long cycles of orals, so i suggest you do a research on those 2.

Ok so what amount of tudca do you guy take on a daily basis. For those that use it here

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ok so what amount of tudca do you guy take on a daily basis. For those that use it here

I'd take 500mg daily unless you were worried you have already caused damage...in which case I would take 1000mg for a month or so and then dial it down to 500mg. I wouldn't take it year round...maybe 90-120 days at a time.

Thanks knight for your input. No I don't have damage. I just wanted to add it to my liv52. So you say use for 3 months or so. But only when blasting? Or can it be after blasting just to clean up?

Morning 200mg and night 200mg

500MG udca its fine per day, i add also e3d 1 tad 600mg injectable to be sure for everything

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws