over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TUDCA supplement brand

astral_essence

Registered
Verified Customer
For those that have used or currently supplement with Tudca, what is the best brand you have purchased that has actually proven its efficacy on your actual blood work?

There seems to be quite a few different brands now, but pretty much all have positive reviews and then negative reviews in regards to actually ingredient dosage and potency in the bottle.

That even applies to the Nutricost brand which has been referenced here before for things like astragalus. Seems like the latest batch from nutricost has had some negative reviews.

Responses are appreciated.

Thanks,
AE

Leviathan Nutrition and Morphogen Nutrition.

Thanks for taking the time to respond my man. Was aware of the Leviathan brand and was on my short list however their website posted COA's were quite old.

Had never heard of Morphogen until your mention. Checked them out and spent a good amount of time researching them and the owner Ben. Have to say I am pretty impressed, and like the fact he took a unique approach from everyone else in regards to direct-to-consumer and the way he formulates and prices things. The single price across the board for all products is also very unique but after listening to him explain it on a podcast along with his mentality on why he approached things the way he has, and his first hand experience as an employee in the supplement business it make sense.

The COA's for his TUDCA were from last June and Aug and they reflected the total batch size which was 100kg and then what was actually in each pill itself. That was what I needed in order to pull the trigger.
I was also in search for a solid and reputable Astragalus product for kidney health. Well their new product, Nephrogen has 4g of Astragalus with other co-factors that work really well together, so thank you.

His original belief was based on people trying his products and then referring others because the products worked so well. It would take longer to build a client base, but attrition rate would be less and repeat buyers would be greater in the long run when compared to other brands.... well it works....thanks to your reference, they got a new customer in me. Hopefully others that read this, try them out as well.

God Bless
AE

Sure thing. Glad i could help. If you're on IG you can follow Ben/Morphogen. I'm sure he'd even send you COA's on other products if you had questions. He's responded to me.

His products are top notch and his reputation speaks for itself.

You wont beat this for price:

Also very good:

Use LEVIATHAN.

Good question, I see double wood has a super good price on 3x bottle discount, wondering if it's legit as the price seems too good to be true, but they have 1000's of reviews for other supplements on amazon.

EDIT: the discount is on their main website, works out to $21 a bottle.

Last edited:
Guys do your research and if you are not gonna follow advice, at least think for yourself. This is not the type of product to cut off a few bucks to get the best price.

Olympus labs is the one i used when my labs improved 750 mgs per day along with milk thistle

Olympus labs is the one i used when my labs improved 750 mgs per day along with milk thistle
Yet you wouldn't know which one was effective or if they both were since you used both. Think about what you're saying.

Yet you wouldn't know which one was effective or if they both were since you used both. Think about what you're saying.
You're right

I think the tudca worked , I bought milk thistle spring valley brand and took it here and there tudca I made sure 750 MGS ed

This labs liver values were a little high in 70 80 at high on alt and sat, they went down within range in 40s

I got labs last week and get labs back this week more than likely and used milk thistle Ed I tried, this test I also didn't weight train, or do intense cardio four days before as these can cause a false positive for liver values

Curious to see my liver value results this time

Last time little or no orals

This time

using 10 MGS tbol on chest and arms day only, which is the same day so once a week 10 MGS tbol

Looks like Double Wood makes a 200:1 version of Tongkat Ali which is hard to find legit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131