over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tumeric and cancer

Tumeric is friggin great been taking for 2 yrs feel a lot better.everyone should take it daily

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I take 400 mgs of Life Extension curcumin.. It's supposed to equate to 2700mgs of regular curcumin..

I drink 5 grams curcummin spice with a black pepper pill/vegetable powder every morning. Then 500 mg curcumin extract (nature's way) with another black pepper pill.

I wonder what brand she used.

I think she just took the actual root itself. It doesnt say anything about curcumin extract in the article; at least I don't think it did haha.

I have been taking a couple grams a day for going on 10 ten years. Many health benifits to it.

I take 400 mgs of Life Extension curcumin.. It's supposed to equate to 2700mgs of regular curcumin..

this is what I'm taking but at 800 mg a day, i have wondered how accurate the claim of 400mg=2700mg is.

this is what I'm taking but at 800 mg a day, i have wondered how accurate the claim of 400mg=2700mg is.

The BCM-95 that life extension uses is pretty well studied and shows blood levels 7 X than without. There's 2 other additives for absorption that work even better but they just lower the amount of curcumin per capsule so that it equals out in blood levels. I use the life extension brand.

(Turmeric) Curcuma longa 600 mg + Black Pepper 5 mg by swanson,

2x day will be enough? you guys taking Life Extension curcumin 400mg=2700mg , so i'm little confused about dosage

(Turmeric) Curcuma longa 600 mg + Black Pepper 5 mg by swanson,

2x day will be enough? you guys taking Life Extension curcumin 400mg=2700mg , so i'm little confused about dosage

No that will be enough. What you are taking is 600 mg of the spice. What everyone else is talking about its taking the curcuminoids(what's good I turmeric). These company's will extract the curcuminoids, bind them to phospholips/essential oils/encase them in fats/black pepper ect. Which will enhancethe bioavailability. Think about krill, kill is superior because the omegas are bound to phospholips. This same basic principle is being applied to curcumin.

I also went back and Re read the article; she was taking 8 grams of actual pill extracts, not the spice.

Last edited:
CurcuminRich Theracurmin

Just read a study that this was the best obsorbed. but its only 30 mg. Just ordered it . Have been taking Dr. Tobias Turmeric 15x

Great to see this thread, turmeric has so many health benefits. I use actual root in my shakes, can use a microplane or zester. If im out, I'll use straight powder. Heres a great link discussing benefits and researched brands

https://urbanvegan.net/best-turmeric-supplement/

Last edited:
Turmeric is absolutely fantastic - i can tell you that it was hurting to walk down our steps upon waking in the morning and I know that just a short amount of time (much less than the first bottle ) the inflamation is essentially gone, the joint tenderness and all the effects of years from the gym are definitely mitigated from taking this stuff religiously!

hi, im a renal failure survivor who has been using anabolics for many yrs and its been about 5yrs since the hospital and i still use anabolics. whith no problems, mine was due to abuse, but im just wondering, i live with serious joint and serious hand pain and i wanna run this product, i would like to know if at these doses your speaking of, is there any danger to my liver ???
thank you for your time and most educated response, i see the intricate detail you all have on this topic. i was impressed.
thank you

Last edited:
I've used LEF Super Bio Curcumin for 3 yrs now....been using Meriva Phytosome(Jarrow,Doctor's Best) for the last several months but don't notice a difference. This is interesting though and I posted it a few weeks ago..
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rmin-meriva-bcm-95-compared-2017-article.html

This is what made me switch brands. Is ti becuase of the other things added that each pill is only 30 mg compared to the 750 mg or the dr thobias turmeric 15x? That is a huge difference and I have been taking 3 of Thobias's tumeric a day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear