over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tuna and O.J.

I was out of town on business this past week and I had some tuna in my travel bag - DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!
Anyway, one morning I was in the breakfast area of the hotel and decided to take 2 cups of OJ back to the room.
Opened a can of tuna and simply mixedit with a plastic fork.
It would have been a lot smoother with my mixer but it still tasted fine.

Not bad at all and I give it 2 Thumbs up for a nice change on tuna.

Thanks for the suggestion. If I start to add in OJ to my diet this will be a staple.

Sal

Sal thanks bro. I knew you'd like it! "tropicana tuna"!

I have been doing this for some time because I hate eating tuna. I have tried mixing it with several things. Mixing it with Tang is my favorite though. Tuna and tang haha.

This is the best protein shake you guys and gals will ever have. also the cheapest. This will sound gross, but it is actually good. You will thank me after you try it.

One can of tuna blended with 1 1/4 cup orange juice. That's right. Drink up.

My favorite twist on this drink is 0ne scoop vanilla protein, tablespooon peanut butter, 2 cans tuna 2 1/2 cups orange juice. Awesome.
Someone please try this and report back.
I guarantee you will like it! Cheap, quick, protein...thank me later!

Irish_sd
I have to say when I first read this I thought you were nuts! Being someone that hates tuna with a passion and have always tried to mask the taste with mustard or hot sauce etc. it was still was extremely hard to get down.all I can say is yes I do owe you a big thank you for the recipe. It has become one of my favorite quick and easy in between meals. I just drain the tuna I don't even rinse it and the orange juice seems to take the majority of the tuna flavor away and then down the hack it goes.next they'll be trying it with the the vanilla protein. Thanks again!

USE 2 CANS OF ALBACORE TUNA AND 1 CUP OF OJ AND 1/2 CUP APPLE JUICE , MAKE SURE U RINSE THE TUNA AND BLEND WELL . I HAVE ONE OF THESE EVERY OTHER DAY .

lol man tuna and oj? meh ill try it later haha but what ill tell you what,i hate tuna but when i use this recipe it tastes nothing like it

frie tuna for 5 min
add bacon bits
add green peppers
add salt/pepper
add steak powder onion powder you name it

usually when i eat tuna,it fills me up quick because i just down huge chunks of it because i hate eating it,this taste NOTHIN LIKE TUNA,it's actually good i even like it more then chicken,you guys ought to give it a try lol. i can down 3 cans of tuna NP this way

hi to all, i have to say that i have tried this oj and tuna and i really love it... i drink it twice a day. thanks for ur tip....

I'm not a big fan of overdoing the OJ due to the sugar content. But I love both and will give it a try one day.

I am glad some people were brave enough to try it. This recipe has been my stand by for years. It's sooo easy. and sooo cheap.

why would you want to consume orange juice anyway? since it is such a shitty, sugar laden, and quickly digesting carb source and all.. and if you say its postworkout, well then I would think you would want whey protein PWO since it is quickly taken in, vice tuna. This must be a joke

why would you want to consume orange juice anyway? since it is such a shitty, sugar laden, and quickly digesting carb source and all.. and if you say its postworkout, well then I would think you would want whey protein PWO since it is quickly taken in, vice tuna. This must be a joke

No joke. Some people don't have problems eating this kind of food, especially while bulking or carbing-up. It can also be used as a beverage with a complete meal, as OJ and tuna isn't enough calories by itself.

I've tried something similar. I can remember what the other ingredients were but one of them was canned tuna. For me its easier to drink it than eat it.:foo:-smil

I think Vander is who I saw post something about this somewhere. I use crystal light single serving lemonade and 1 cup of old fashioned dry oats and 2 cans of tuna. It doesn't taste great but it is not bad at all.

tuna and oj

You said you used that Tampico stuff? Will a juice with less sugar like Tropicana work aswell?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131