over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turanibol vs winstrol in reference to cholesterol

jake76

Registered
Wondering if turanibol is any less detrimental to cholesterol than winny? I've heard this but I also read that tbol inhibits the body from processing bad cholesterol? Reason why I ask is bc I just got labs done and winny has wreaked absolute havoc on my hdl and ldl so after I take a break I want to to something that isn't so harsh on cholesterol. Seems like almost all orals have SOME effect but are some worse than others? Thanks

My gut says it might be a little less worse but still pretty bad on both HDL and LDL. I’ve seen some bad numbers on tbol too.

My experience seems to be all orals are very hard on cholesterol but winny seems like one of the worst culprits.(sucks because it's my favorite anabolic)

A therapeutic dose of this stuff for angioedema is like 2 mg a day or EOD after an initial phase of 5 mg/d. BBers take 50 mg/d. I use to take 15 mg/d with great results when it came from the pharmacy. I'm still alive. I have done blood work 4 weeks after stopping it and my HDL was a little low but not a seroius issue and cadrio and diet sends it back into a range accepted by the corrupt medical community. You're better off worrying about triglycerides, Hg A1c, and inflammatory markers than obsessing on HDL/LDL ratios or total cholesterol as long as it is under 250 IMO. When it comes to Winstrol I am more concerned with joint health and muscle tears. Minimum effective dose of this stuff is the smartedst approach and if the dose goes up for cosmetic effect for a contest or something it should be in and out in the minimum time to accomplish your goal.

Winny and var seem to be the worst of the really common orals for wrecking HDL.

Seriously there is not much difference

How about anadrol? Is it notorious for cholesterol or would you say to a lesser degree than winstrol?

If your worried about your cholesterol but you still want to take orals, in my experience using statins 2 to 3 times a week instead of every day works just as well.

If your worried about your cholesterol but you still want to take orals, in my experience using statins 2 to 3 times a week instead of every day works just as well.
I use Rosuvastatin twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays) and it keeps my numbers in check while greatly reducing my risk for rhabdomyolysis.

I use Rosuvastatin twice a week (Mondays and Thursdays) and it keeps my numbers in check while greatly reducing my risk for rhabdomyolysis.
I may try this I'm sure my doc is going to want to put me on something, what milligram is your script? And you could run winny without getting too out of whack like this?

I may try this I'm sure my doc is going to want to put me on something, what milligram is your script? And you could run winny without getting too out of whack like this?
I'm on 10mg tabs. When I've run winstrol or anavar without it, my numbers take a nasty hit. I now run it even when on mere trt, so that my numbers are as good as possible before I introduce anything that'll dent 'em.

I'm on 10mg tabs. When I've run winstrol or anavar without it, my numbers take a nasty hit. I now run it even when on mere trt, so that my numbers are as good as possible before I introduce anything that'll dent 'em.

When running orals, does your cholesterol still get affected in some ways even running the statin?

When running orals, does your cholesterol still get affected in some ways even running the statin?
My numbers do indeed suffer, but not nearly as much. I suppose I could try taking the Rosuvastatin 3 times a week when on cycle, but I fear rhabdomyolysis. Several years ago I got it while training hard, using orals, and taking Simvastatin everyday. I ended up in a hospital bed for a week; my feet never touched the floor. They stuck a tube up my johnson, pumped fluids and meds through me, and waited until the pulp disappeared from my urine. I avoided dialysis by the skin of my teeth.

My numbers do indeed suffer, but not nearly as much. I suppose I could try taking the Rosuvastatin 3 times a week when on cycle, but I fear rhabdomyolysis. Several years ago I got it while training hard, using orals, and taking Simvastatin everyday. I ended up in a hospital bed for a week; my feet never touched the floor. They stuck a tube up my johnson, pumped fluids and meds through me, and waited until the pulp disappeared from my urine. I avoided dialysis by the skin of my teeth.
I believe I had rosuvastatin in the past so they may want to give me that again, do they all work similarly?

Doesn’t GW501516 / Cardarine increase HDL?

At another board, some promote using a SERM like NOLVA to increase HDL while on orals.

Labwork data pooint to the far right from March 29th 2021. The date of one data point to the left of that in each screenshot is Nov 18th 2020.

December 10th 2020 is when I started prescribed Rosuvastatin at 5mgs every other day.

Over to the very far left is when I first started track these biomarkers in August 2012. So every data point in between has been some type of labwork done over the last 9 years.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210528-132050_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528-132050_Chrome.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210528-132111_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528-132111_Chrome.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20210528-132123_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528-132123_Chrome.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20210528-132140_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210528-132140_Chrome.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 16
It's crazy that high cholesterol in itself doesn't have any real negative symptoms associated at least for me, this is probably the best I've ever felt on cycle

Statins inhibit HMG-CoA reductase, thus, blocking synthesis of cholesterol in the liver. Sicne cholesterol is the precursor to all steroid synthesis you are likely to make yourself deficient in some or all steroids when using a statin. We are already suppressing the gonads and to some extent the adrenals by using AAS. Therefore steroid synthesis of sex steroids, glucocorticoids, mineralocorticoids and intermediates can be deficient especially over time. I just don't think it's the best approach but to each his own.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear