over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turinabol vs Anadrol For Cutting/Recomp/Lean Bulk/Strength

showstopper83

Registered
Having issues finding tbol from a reputable source that also carries other items I need.

I have heard from a lot of people that anadrol is effective in cutting cycles, as it helps keep you looking full and even giving strength gains while on a calorie deficit.

Tbol I've been very fascinated by as of late, as people report significant increases in strength and lean, quality muscle with no bloat.

Turinabol would be my first choice, but thinking drol as an alternative since I am getting impatient.

Here are my concerns with drol:

1. Can bloat be eliminated on 50mg/day with ample use of AI?

2. How "keepable" are the gains from drol? No sense IMO to run something that gives me temporary gains.

3. Can lethargy on drol be controlled with just more carb intake?

4. How do these 2 compare in strength gains?

Having issues finding tbol from a reputable source that also carries other items I need.

I have heard from a lot of people that anadrol is effective in cutting cycles, as it helps keep you looking full and even giving strength gains while on a calorie deficit.

Tbol I've been very fascinated by as of late, as people report significant increases in strength and lean, quality muscle with no bloat.

Turinabol would be my first choice, but thinking drol as an alternative since I am getting impatient.

Here are my concerns with drol:

1. Can bloat be eliminated on 50mg/day with ample use of AI?

2. How "keepable" are the gains from drol? No sense IMO to run something that gives me temporary gains.

3. Can lethargy on drol be controlled with just more carb intake?

4. How do these 2 compare in strength gains?

1. Yes, slightly but not completely.

2. Mostly water gains. Anything you only take for 4 weeks or so isnt going to give you keep able gains imo except for small increases.

3. Carb intake wont take away lethargy..could possibly make it worse.

4. Drol strength >Tbol.

tbol I didn't really notice too much.

anadrol is amazing.

I feel great on drol an have no issues, like people talk about, largely it is bro science and idiot mythology.

this whole 4 week thing is silly, especially with drol. please read the MEDICAL info on it.

bloat or fat gain is due to diet, drol is an awesome diet drug.

in regards to keeping gains, steroids are just expensive cosmetics, don't take the drugs and the look goes away.

now please move this to the beginners section and use the search feature! lol

use ai and prolactin inhibitors while using.

:p

tbol I didn't really notice too much.

anadrol is amazing.

I feel great on drol an have no issues, like people talk about, largely it is bro science and idiot mythology.

this whole 4 week thing is silly, especially with drol. please read the MEDICAL info on it.

bloat or fat gain is due to diet, drol is an awesome diet drug.

in regards to keeping gains, steroids are just expensive cosmetics, don't take the drugs and the look goes away.

now please move this to the beginners section and use the search feature! lol

use ai and prolactin inhibitors while using.

:p

Use the beginners section because I had a very specific question about how 2 different compounds, one of which isn't discussed enough (tbol) and how they compare for specific goals?

And everyone who doesn't respond to AAS the way you do is just repeating "idiot mythology"?

And right... bloat/fat gain have NOTHING to do with elevated estrogen levels lol.

You basically just said that you love anadrol, anybody who claims they react differently to it is a liar...

...then you go on to cite "MEDICAL info"... while making a flat out false claim, according to "MEDICAL info" (by implying that bloat/fat gain has ONLY to do with diet and cardio).

Awesome. I'll keep that mind. Thanks lol.

1. Yes, slightly but not completely.

2. Mostly water gains. Anything you only take for 4 weeks or so isnt going to give you keep able gains imo except for small increases.

3. Carb intake wont take away lethargy..could possibly make it worse.

4. Drol strength >Tbol.

Thank you, type of real life feedback I was looking for.

"Bro science" is such a fucking stupid term, it mocks real life experiences, but the fact of the matter is that "medical" studies not only have small sample sizes, they are not performed on athletes/bodybuilders who are training, have different diets, and likely stacking with other anabolics.

They are also done by nerds in lab coats, many of which have never played a sport or used the compounds themselves.

Stopped putting all my eggs in the "medical literature" basket after looking fat and bloated halfway through a test only cycle years ago doing 30-40 min of cardio a day, eating clean... and not being properly educated about what kind of role elevated estrogen levels play in fat storage, utilization, etc.

Drol holds water but doesn't bloat you. Just good water if you eat clean. You will keep the muscle gains the same as any other steroid but the water will drop. Focus on getting stronger on it. protect your liver eat food and lethargy no issue. Do cardio most days. Carbs help us. Drol pisses all over tbol fir strenght. It pisses over just shout any thing actually. Drol is awesome. Another good alternative if you want to stay dry and can get it is superdrol.

I too was trying to decide the best cutting/strength oral to add to my next test blast, and decided both tbol and anavar together was the best direction. About May I'll start I think, and go 8 or so weeks, maybe start the tbol for a couple weeks then add the anavar.

I use raws and brew my own so price and quality are both awesome lol

Last edited:
Use the beginners section because I had a very specific question about how 2 different compounds, one of which isn't discussed enough (tbol) and how they compare for specific goals?

And everyone who doesn't respond to AAS the way you do is just repeating "idiot mythology"?

And right... bloat/fat gain have NOTHING to do with elevated estrogen levels lol.

You basically just said that you love anadrol, anybody who claims they react differently to it is a liar...

...then you go on to cite "MEDICAL info"... while making a flat out false claim, according to "MEDICAL info" (by implying that bloat/fat gain has ONLY to do with diet and cardio).

seriously, never leave the beginner section, I think you need a pre beginner section as a matter of fact....

omg!

for real your lack of knowledge on this is painful, you should be embarrassed to post things like this.

please tell me what my false claim is.

please tell me how anything I posted is anything other then 100% accurate!

every single advanced person here says the same thing, its little newbies that jerk off to these freaking steroid profiles listed all over the internet that feel there is some merit in these idiotic discussions

by what you wrote I can tell you have never once sat and read about what oxymethelone really is, why we have it and how it is useful to our interests.

lab tests performed by nerds? really? seriously?

these drugs were invented for things other then growing muscle.

bro science referring to the 4 week lore of orals... again. please go LEARN why that is.

go read how little girls use 500mg of drol ed for MONTHS with no problems to treat real medical conditions. are they gaining 20lbs?

everyone just loves to jump up and down and show the world just how little they know...

you have people who have actually used these things for years after they spent YEARS learning about them share a little real world info you get all uppity cus you don't like that someone points out that the post is about as poorly thought out as the question.

there is such a thing as a stupid question.

please crawl back under your rock now, and maybe bring a book this time! next time you emerge maybe you can share what you learned with the rest of the class...

:banghead:

I don't really bloat to bad on anything, that being said anadrol!!

I cut on anadrol and winstrol with test prop and tren ace, went great. Actually gained strength at a huge caloric deficit. Kept filled out and full, also dry

Every thing in lk3s post is spot on tbh. Fat and bloat in diet, fat especially. 4 weeks is a waste Imo. I did 7 weeks on 100mg last time and things really kicked in about week 5 on terms of muscle growth. Got stronger every week. Wish I'd run a tighter diet but looked superb the shoe time I was on it.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member