over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

turinabol

tank766

Registered
anyone ever taken this. i just heard of it. sounds like a good drug for cutting and supposedly does not aromatize??? tank..

I was onit at 100mg a day and I really saw nothing, It was by BD. I think its just all hype.

I've never used it so I can't really comment on how effective it is, but I believe it was designed as "dianabol lite".

I'm pretty certain it was created by the East Germans by altering the structure of dianabol slightly, especially for use with female athletes (although it was used by male athletes as well, because of the fact there was no test for it (because no one outside of East Germany knew it existed)) who found the androgenic side-effects of dianabol too harsh.

So I wouldn't expect gains to be better than dianabol on a mg-for-mg basis.

thanks guys i was only going to take 40mgs per day. so maybe i should not waste my money. tank...

turanabol is a weak version of a combination of anavar & dbol. it does not aromatize and causes virtually no water retention but you must realize that it is not as strong as dbol so dont expect super results unless you are fairly new to steroids.
i have planned out some turanabol only cycles for a few people and they had excellent results but they were very new to steroids and their bodies were more receptive to weaker drugs. one such person who weighed inat about 180lbs ended up taking approximately 80mg per day for 6 weeks and gained about 15lbs which he was able to keep 10lbs after a pct therapy was done. it was british dragon t-bol and was the only product he was taking at the time due to the fact that his only prior exposure to steroids was prohormones and not the real deal. this person started out at 40mg per day and after a week of not really feeling much he upped the dosage to 80mg and saw results within about 2-3 days.
havent worked with anyone who was prepping for a contest yet so im not sure just how well it would work but since it doesnt really cause any water retention i would think that it would be ok to use precontest.

thanks GB....yes, he is right...if you are a experienced user and are expecting to see any massive gains you want to stay away form Tbol...it's not gonna get you the massive gains you will expect. M-

great gains in hardness

I got very strong within 7 days of using 40mg per day. I was running T-Cyp at 300mg every 7 days for 8 weeks prior to starting O/T and conti that dose while on the O/T. I also got alot of muscle hardness. I think using pre contest is a great choice if you cannot afford Var.

Not trying to be a better D-Bol/Drol

Not every AAS is going to be a best choice for rapid and dramatic gaining and anabolism. OT and VAR are two excellent choices for low toxicity cycles and maintenance cycles, especially for older dudes like me (45) who's goals are not to beat Ronnie in the Mr. O this year :D But decent AAS with very low toxicity definitely have a valuable place in the med cabinet IMO....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws