dagnabbitz

Registered
1lb Lean Turkey meat
1 Can of Rotel
1 Can of Reduced Sodium Black Beans

109 Grams Protein
85 Grams Carbs
52 Grams Fat

Takes about 10-15 minutes to make and turkey is super cheap. Also is not very heavy on the stomach and can be easily eaten. Sometimes I throw in a can of green chiles and they seem to add some flavor.

Simple and boreing but it works.

1lb Lean Turkey meat
1 Can of Rotel

109 Grams Protein
85 Grams Carbs
52 Grams Fat

Takes about 10-15 minutes to make and turkey is super cheap. Also is not very heavy on the stomach and can be easily eaten. Sometimes I throw in a can of green chiles and they seem to add some flavor.

Try adding these spices-cumin, ancho chile, coriander maybe a touch of cayenne. Start out with a teaspoon each for the recipe you have given above and adjust the seasoning to your personal tastes. You have to watch the canned products like the Rotel-very often they are loaded with sodium.

I used to make a very similar dish a few years ago, and it was very good. I am now motivated to make it again.:)

I used to make a very similar dish a few years ago, and it was very good. I am now motivated to make it again.:)

Glad I could bring it back for you. I love the stuff, so easy to make. I throw in some cajun seasoning sometimes too because I miss spicy food.

how is the fat content so high

how is the fat content so high

Depends on the fat % of the turkey. At 85% lean there is 13 grams per serving, 4 serving a pound. You can easily lower that if you by the 93% lean I just did the recipe with the cheapest.;)

1lb Lean Turkey meat
1 Can of Rotel

109 Grams Protein
85 Grams Carbs
52 Grams Fat

Like you said,,its simple and it works. Thats what were looking for. You could always add something here and there for different flavor.

I am going to make this recipe x4 so i can have it all week lol. Sounds so good i could use something to mix it up. I love chile.

Love me some good homemade chili. I even throw some whole wheat pasta in mine from time to time.

Just made this today for lunch. Hit the spot, its starting to get a bit cold where I am and some chili was great on a day like this.

I'll make a big pot when the kids are at their moms for her week and eat it all week. I use

2lbs 90 or better lean turkey.
2 packs of low sodium chili mix.
2 can of diced tomatoes.
1 green pepper.
1 small onion
1 big can of dark red Kidney beans
and Ill add chili pepper to get it a little past mildly hot

I also alternate white chili with dice chicken breast, white chili mix and white kidney beans...

High protein & Beans... you know what that means:D

ya its a nice alternative from oatmeal, natty peanut butter, and chicken breast lolz.

Try adding these spices-cumin, ancho chile, coriander maybe a touch of cayenne. Start out with a teaspoon each for the recipe you have given above and adjust the seasoning to your personal tastes. You have to watch the canned products like the Rotel-very often they are loaded with sodium.

Sodium and cholesterol are very important parts of building mass, NO ONE can get to the next level if they arent having these products in off season. Only time soduim should be mostly depleated from a diet is when dieting down or if health/heart issues are present.

EXCELLENT and FAST recipe. i took a fresh blended tomato and added to it and a tsp of chili powder aswell i ate the whole minipot. This is alot easier to eat than baked or poached chicken with greens and rice. chili may be a staple in the diet from now on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws