over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turkish Anapolan

flexdog1

Registered
Anyone tried these? There is a Sponsor on here that sells them I got some from but I think they are fake. I’ve been on 2 a day since last Monday so 5 days and have noticed nothing. So today I took 4 at once to see if I got a big spike in blood pressure or hot and sweaty or a bad headache something atleast and nothing.

I have anapolans straight from a pharmacy in Istanbul. They work pretty good.

I do still have the box how do I go about scanning it? Or if you have an email address I could take pics and send to you?
Do you have the box they came in? You could scan the code with IT's Mobile pharma track and trace system.

Do you have the box they came in? You could scan the code with IT's Mobile pharma track and trace system.

I just tried this. I believe I downloaded the right app, but I don’t believe I’m using it right. I scanned the bar code and the message I got translate to “please enter the medication code in the box”. Can you see what result you return for this?:

https://imgur.com/a/qcvlA5o

I have same exact lot# and everything but those aren’t Anapolan they are the Anadrol that company named Iran Hormone makes. Also on the foil strip one side should be read not black the black ones are fake.
I just tried this. I believe I downloaded the right app, but I don’t believe I’m using it right. I scanned the bar code and the message I got translate to “please enter the medication code in the box”. Can you see what result you return for this?:

https://imgur.com/a/qcvlA5o

I mean one side should be the color red and not black.
I have same exact lot# and everything but those aren’t Anapolan they are the Anadrol that company named Iran Hormone makes. Also on the foil strip one side should be read not black the black ones are fake.

Never bothered with these over the years...to many fakes. Hemogenin's by far were the best ever, your god damn finger tips would be numb in 5 days taking 1 day. Wish Aventis still made them.

I have both the ones in the pic in the link he sent was Iran Hormone the ones I’m questioning if they are real or not are the or suppose to be Turkish Anapolan.
So those are IRAN HORMONE and not Turkish after all?

I get Iran hormone anadrol from a Turkish pharmacy. He also has abdi ibrahim anapolon so maybe that's where the confusion is. Both were excellent

I got 6 boxes from turkey a few months ago, £9 each

I put 8lb of water on in 4 days and had to stop as the lower back pain was unbearable, I was only taking 1 tab on training days, so think I took 10 pills b4 I stoped (2 weeks)

Did you order them from a Sponsor on here? I did an international order with a Sponsor on here and I don’t think the Turkish Anapolan I got are real I took 4 at once to see if I noticed a spike in blood pressure or got a killer headache and nothing. I’ve been taking 2 a day now for a week and nothing special noticed.
I get Iran hormone anadrol from a Turkish pharmacy. He also has abdi ibrahim anapolon so maybe that's where the confusion is. Both were excellent

Did you order them from a Sponsor on here?
I got 6 boxes from turkey a few months ago, £9 each

I put 8lb of water on in 4 days and had to stop as the lower back pain was unbearable, I was only taking 1 tab on training days, so think I took 10 pills b4 I stoped (2 weeks)

I had Anapolon a couple years ago (but thought they were Iranian) and they were bunk.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws