over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turmeric users

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We all know the health benefits of using Turmeric, but I'm curious how much you guys typically try to run on a daily basis?

I know it's not a sexy topic, but there's just so many health benefits that I want to hear from you guys.

I'm taking Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin 3 x day. It claims to be more extremely bioavailble, but I don't know. I will also use GAIA's Turmeric Supreme. I have a shit load of this stuff.

Also, I have Doctor's Best High Absorption Curcumin- from Turmeric Root. I love their product line. I don't know if one line is better then the other.

We all know the health benefits of using Turmeric, but I'm curious how much you guys typically try to run on a daily basis?

I know it's not a sexy topic, but there's just so many health benefits that I want to hear from you guys.
Whattt its a very SEXY topic.

Erotica personified.

One of the supp which actually works. I use it daily. Tried various / nearly all forms of it, the medium of transportation of curcumin molecules.

Sent from my moto g(6) plus using Tapatalk

LEF Curcumin (or any brand with BCM-95). Currently using a brand that's 500mg caps. 1x day.

If you're taking a raw powder or plain curcumin supplement, I'd ingest with your fattiest meal of the day to improve absorption. Straight powder has poor bioavailability.

Last edited:
500mg 4x a day of turmeric for me. Works wonders for inflammation

From everything that I have read, it's almost to good to be true. I can't see why someone wouldn't use it….whether they are a bb or just your average person.

LEF Curcumin (or any brand with BCM-95). Currently using a brand that's 500mg caps. 1x day.

If you're taking a raw powder or plain curcumin supplement, I'd ingest with your fattiest meal of the day to improve absorption. Straight powder has poor bioavailability.
Yes, add some oil to it and also black pepper to further increase bioavailability.

Meriva phytosome by Dr best or Jarrows is no 1 preference, followed by bio- curcumin and then others. I always taken5 mg or 19 mg tint bioprine pills with it regardless on top, they very cheap anyway. Made my source naturals.

U can get it on i herb.

So this way u can have curcumin + phytosome del system + Bioprine on top.

Some of the curcumin are standard curcumin extract with Bioprine added as del system and they don't score bad reviews. Pretty good C3 COMPLEX with 3 forms of curcumin with added Bioprine is another good one.

Stuffs awesome. Make sure it's got Bioperine in it. Helped me with post op surgical pain after rotator cuff surgery. Tumeric and Ibuprofen got me through the worst of it. Ditched the pain meds 3 days after surgery. 1800mg/day.

Meriva phytosome by Dr best or Jarrows is no 1 preference, followed by bio- curcumin and then others. I always taken5 mg or 19 mg tint bioprine pills with it regardless on top, they very cheap anyway. Made my source naturals.

U can get it on i herb.

So this way u can have curcumin + phytosome del system + Bioprine on top.

Some of the curcumin are standard curcumin extract with Bioprine added as del system and they don't score bad reviews. Pretty good C3 COMPLEX with 3 forms of curcumin with added Bioprine is another good one.

Ironic you mention the bioperine, because I always take a 10 mg tab with each serving- Source Naturals. I just want to get the most out of my product.

10 grams of organic turmeric powder and 750 mg of a phospholipid bound extract. 5mg black pepper with each

I'm taking Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin 3 x day. It claims to be more extremely bioavailble, but I don't know. I will also use GAIA's Turmeric Supreme. I have a shit load of this stuff.

I don't think Life Extension's curcumin is the best. I think Biomor is really good from what I've read and that's what I currently use. I also think Novasol has a lot of potential. In fact, I take both just in case.

Problem with curcumin is it's a very popular supplement and every company claims theirs is the best for whatever reasons. You also have Meriva, theracumin, etc. They all make a strong case as the best.

Btw, turmeric powder isn't nearly enough for the body. We need to supplement with curcumin to make it truly effective.

Last edited:
I don't think Life Extension's curcumin is the best. I think Biomor is really good from what I've read and that's what I currently use. I also think Novasol has a lot of potential. In fact, I take both just in case.

Problem with curcumin is it's a very popular supplement and every company claims theirs is the best for whatever reasons. You also have Meriva, theracumin, etc. They all make a strong case as the best.

Btw, turmeric powder isn't nearly enough for the body. We need to supplement with curcumin to make it truly effective.
How much is Biomor? Seems there is a new curcumin formula every year or so.

I take it. One tab a day.. I was taking an omega before and Glucosamine. with those 2, my elbow pain was significantly reduced. I added the Turmeric and ALL the pain in my elbow is gone.

I had pain so bad in my elbows I couldn't do anything. I would say im 95% healthy. Incredible

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131