over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turmeric?

Give the oil extract a try, Jeff.
The fibrous material will not dissolve regardless of purity, concentration, additives... etc
Oil is made to be digested, plus its a concentrated source.
Ive tried different sources over the years and that my conclusion.
I buy a brands in the market locally but there are many different brands.
My wife uses it religiously and confirms that she gets a GREAT effect from the oil.

Where can one find this form? I'd be interested to see if there's any difference. I'd love a link or a DM. Thanks

I did a quick google search ,this is the brands that im using its a little more expensive where in at paying in Euros (Monte Carlo) but still very affordable. There are others... find one suitable for you but at under $3 does not look bad and is delivered straight to your door.
1/2 ml 2x day or 1ml before retiring is is about all you Turmeric/curcumin you need and is equal equal to about 8lbs of powder I was told by the very attractive sales lady(Dr.) at the stand in the wholefoods store. I take it in the evening because it has a slight sedative effect IMO.
I am in no way involved with this company, its just what I am using after trying many different brands and formulations.Asides from all the benefits we look for as athletes, I noticed a little overall uplifting tonic effect...but thats just IMHO.

**broken link removed**

I lived on Curcumin, but only the sterile depot version. I've got about as many years under the bar and on the field as the OP. The effects as stated prior, go way beyond just joint pain. I don't use the oral version because it takes almost 3g/day to get the same effects as 100mg/wk, when done IM. I wish I could help you out, but I can no longer get the IM version. Myself and the many minions whom I've led to this are begging for it back. It's the one thing that I would take for the rest of my life. Until you've tried it and then experience what it's like to be without it, you won't realize how good you CAN feel while still doing things you should have stopped doing 10-20 years ago. I could go further, but until I can figure out how to get it, I won't waste your time with empty hope.

I add it generously in powder form from everything to eggs to chicken, haven't really paid other methods much attention. You now have my attention with the oil, thanks.

I did a quick google search ,this is the brands that im using its a little more expensive where in at paying in Euros (Monte Carlo) but still very affordable. There are others... find one suitable for you but at under $3 does not look bad and is delivered straight to your door.
1/2 ml 2x day or 1ml before retiring is is about all you Turmeric/curcumin you need and is equal equal to about 8lbs of powder I was told by the very attractive sales lady(Dr.) at the stand in the wholefoods store. I take it in the evening because it has a slight sedative effect IMO.
I am in no way involved with this company, its just what I am using after trying many different brands and formulations.Asides from all the benefits we look for as athletes, I noticed a little overall uplifting tonic effect...but thats just IMHO.

**broken link removed**

You are taking this orally correct? Might sound like a stupid question, but just asking.

I'm going to assume it's orally since you mentioned Whole Food. It sure is cheap.

Turmeric is very cheap. Standardized curcumin costs quite a bit more. Bought in bulk it can be pretty cheap. But making your own caps can be a hassle, especially due to its ability to stain everything yellow.

Been using for about 4 years non-stop. Most of my joint pain is gone and I do subscribe to the possibility of the other health benefits with its use.
I do try to choose formulas with the best bioavalability and have had good luck with Meriva.
For me, it will always be in my toolbox.

I'm going to assume it's orally since you mentioned Whole Food. It sure is cheap.
Yes, taken orally.
I would think it would be a good starting point to filter and clean for other use.
I often wondered why folk brewing it for off label use started with an insoluble powder, lots of solvents, heat etc... and not a high purity oil extract.
But if you ask me, oral bioavalabilty is good with the oil.

Thanks for sharing all that info. How is the taste if you don't mind m asking?

Yes, taken orally.
I would think it would be a good starting point to filter and clean for other use.
I often wondered why folk brewing it for off label use started with an insoluble powder, lots of solvents, heat etc... and not a high purity oil extract.
But if you ask me, oral bioavalabilty is good with the oil.

That's good bc I purchased two bottles. Stay tuned. I bought it off Amazon

My oil just arrived....just took a tablespoon full after I ate with bioperine....taste pretty bad, but I've had worse.

My oil just arrived....just took a tablespoon full after I ate with bioperine....taste pretty bad, but I've had worse.
Bioprine not needed, oils are readily digested/absorbed.
Bioprine MAY help absorb the powdered form because it is in fact a wood fiber and very hard to break down... absorption is at best the exposed chemicals on the surface of the powder.The theory being that Bioprine will irritate your stomach lining expanding the weave to temporarily allow for a bigger molecule to pass through. With the oils you do not need that as they are readily digested... like a food.

I lived on Curcumin, but only the sterile depot version. I've got about as many years under the bar and on the field as the OP. The effects as stated prior, go way beyond just joint pain. I don't use the oral version because it takes almost 3g/day to get the same effects as 100mg/wk, when done IM. I wish I could help you out, but I can no longer get the IM version. Myself and the many minions whom I've led to this are begging for it back. It's the one thing that I would take for the rest of my life. Until you've tried it and then experience what it's like to be without it, you won't realize how good you CAN feel while still doing things you should have stopped doing 10-20 years ago. I could go further, but until I can figure out how to get it, I won't waste your time with empty hope.
honestly man, I think that dude was mixing in something else than curcumin to that stuff. I forget his name....Animal, I think?

That was one sketchy dude. Last time I emailed him years ago he wrote me back a wild email telling me about a car chase he was on with the police and that he had guns in the trunk of his car lol

I was just trying to buy some bulk powder (legal) from him and some res and CUR oil

That shit was WILD at 500mg/week. It made me look like I was on tren!

You'd get your bottles in a manilla envelope, shit would just be clinking around in the envelope, glass on glass lollllll

by the way, fwiw, the "res flu" people got was 100% because of sterility/filtration issues from the producer....

Bioprine not needed, oils are readily digested/absorbed.
Bioprine MAY help absorb the powdered form because it is in fact a wood fiber and very hard to break down... absorption is at best the exposed chemicals on the surface of the powder.The theory being that Bioprine will irritate your stomach lining expanding the weave to temporarily allow for a bigger molecule to pass through. With the oils you do not need that as they are readily digested... like a food.
Sorry Rogue, this is misinformation. It has to do with the enzymatic breakdown pathway of curcumin/piperine. Nothing to do with 'fiber' like you keep mentioning....

The piperine is also an analgesic/anti-inflammatory in and of itself, by the way.....

I must insist (respectfully) on what I wrote Matsuo, I was involved with Sabensa long before they patented the product. Bioperine added to supplements is at best an irritant to the stomach cell lining in hopes of allowing dispersion and thus absorption of a bigger molecule and whatever thermogenisis aids that as well.

**broken link removed**

To exhibit ANY other benefits "marketed" one would have to ingest a LARGE dose multiple times a day... and that IS outweighs by its side effects.

Lastly is reference to powdered curcumin/tumeric and its enhancement of enzymatic break down...maybe slightly but first the wood fiber has to get broken down exposing the active chemicals and THAT is the obstacle I am talking about. If you can actually get curcumin/tumeric to digest, you'd be on easy street.
Curcumin has a WIDE array of benefits including analgestic/anti-inflamatory, for that you need to be able to absorb it first, it has been reported that 3-6 grams doses of tumeric/piperine to feel its benefit.. Thats a LARGE dose, I assure you that taking that kind of dosage from with/without the absorption enhancers would exhibit the same benefits.
Lastly, Curcumin is a fantastic digestion aid due to its fibrous nature, try mixxing it in a cup of warm water or milk and see for yourself the the nature of the yellowish compound as it coagulates and floats to the top.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-12-21 at 19.31.36.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-12-21 at 19.31.36.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 7
  • 61b6b+CDL4L._AC_SL1211_.jpg
    61b6b+CDL4L._AC_SL1211_.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 10

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views