over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turmeric?

As someone else pointed out tumeric/currcumin is not very bio-available. If you plan on taking raw turmeric as opposed to a formulated pill/ capsule you need to mix in piperine to make it bio-available. You can buy piperine by the small pouch in powder mix it with the tumeric somewhere around 10% piperine to tumeric. Piperine is the active ingredient in black pepper but it only makes up about 5% of the pepper so if you use pepper instead of peperine you need to do the math conversion to get the proper amount of peperine.

I take piperine in tablet form with all my supplements. They are pretty cheap. Been using them for many years.

I use a BCM-95 product, otherwise called Curcugreen.

I take turmeric 3 times a day because it helps with my ibs....but as a nice side benefit I have noticed decreased joint inflammation

I take turmeric 3 times a day because it helps with my ibs....but as a nice side benefit I have noticed decreased joint inflammation
Yes it does.
I recommend the oil because its cheap and makes sense when simplifying things.
My better half who's hard at training a good part of the year has tried many different commercial product with different delivery vehicles and additives...
She settled on the oil and thats not due to cost or anything like that its because thats where she found the most relief for her situation (Siatic nerve discomfort/inflammation) probably stemming from the neck or spine.

i have the qunol liquid Turmeric 15ml 1000mg per serving. How should i dose this per day? should i do 500mg twice a day or just do 1000mg once a day?

Tumeric is actually considered a spice. Curcumin is a naturally-occurring chemical compound found in the spice turmeric.

Turmeric, on the other hand, is the root of a plant which is scientifically known as Curcuma Longa and that's probably where curcumin gets its name from.

I think when most refer to Tumeric, they are talking about Curcumin...which from a BBing perspective offers a lot of value when it comes to helping the body eliminate excess iron (by binding to it), as well as certain types of curcuminoids bind to e2. Which somewhat act like DIM helping us to eliminate recirculating e2, to take the burden off the liver and GI system.

I recommend 300mg a day.

These numbers look low. I am pretty sure there are better products and I am finding that amazon has lesser quality products.

QUOTE="mike036, post: 2795840, member: 25598"]
I have been using curcumin from Smarternutrition. The curcumin is in oil form in a soft gel.View attachment 111603
[/QUOTE]

Turmeric (& curcumin) is more than joints health, it s a very good supp :

Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties
Curcumin Is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound
Turmeric Dramatically Increases the Antioxidant Capacity of the Body
Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases
Curcumin Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer
Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer's Disease
Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplements
Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases

Why don't more companies like Geno make injectable IM things like this? And glut, vitamins, and all kinds of shit. I would buy that stuff all day.

I used up the brand I had bought fast. Now, I'm using Qunol Liquid Turmeric extra strength shit is good.

Been using this for now a week and i dont know if its my crazy head but my knee pain is getting less annoying. Been taking 1000mg before bed. Stuff taste good too

It def taste good. The brand Rogue recommended doesn't taste like that....It's weird bc it's not a pleasant taste but I kind of liked it.

Been using this Qunol brand for my Ubiquinol. Was always kind of skeptical if this brand was good, but seems like I may be switching to their liquid turmeric

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws