over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turn me off to tren

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I am doing a winter test/tren strength/size cycle. My triceps need size and my lat spread is weak. I've done enough research to know that trenbolone metabolites:

Excrete through everywhere including the tren cough (metabolites in the lung mucosa), the brown urine (nothing renal, just metabolites) what is the downside? Liver toxicity (?), aggression (psychological effects), is it all cardio, not sure, night sweats, tight joints. etc.

Not a "gothcha". Just an assessment of the compound.

How about acid reflux so bad you can't lay down, sleep. I only got it at night when I'd go to bed. The acidity was so bad I just didn't want to put myself through that anymore. It was actually the only negative I had, but it was BAD.........

If I am understanding your request you would like to be talked out of using tren? If that is the case:

1. Many people have issues with digestion/appetite/acid reflux with tren and IMO this is a HUGE negative when trying to grow and eating to gain.

2. Many people are miserable having to force feed(I don't know if this is the case with you personally) and adding trens, often times but not always, negative effects on one's mood is not going to help this.

3. Sleep is of great importance, well always lol, but certainly when looking to grow you want a recuperative nights sleep and often, not always, tren disrupts peoples sleep.

4. Most people are not endurance machines when pushing the food and bodyweight and tren is certainly not going to help here either.

5. Does it REALLY do something for you in a gaining phase that CANNOT be replicated with another compound? If yes does it outweigh the above???

You of course can always set out with a plan and adjust accordingly no reason we HAVE to be married to an idea/cycle if it's going to shit a couple weeks in.

How does lab work look for you on tren? That could/should be a deciding factor, ideally.

Neurotoxic; there's the beta amyloid study, but androgens are also associated with enlarging the amygdala, so psychologically it's not a straight line

It's a hard androgen so it's damaging to the kidneys regardless of one's blood pressure status

Endothelial dysfunction; combine that with a bad lipid profile from using it, and you're in a more pro-atherogenic state

You do look sick on it though, so... :)

Tren seemed to raise my bp like no other steroid. Probably helped bring on a full blown case of cardiomyopathy.

Tren is the best and worse steroid. If you are going to use it go with tren a and inject it daily (IM) with slin pins and start very low in dose and move up slowly (approx 1 mg every day for example).

Tren sucks for the first 2 weeks but then my body adapts and I get no sides after that.. I don't really consider night sweats a side as I always sweat when I sleep.

Also my bloodwork came back perfect on high tren, came back a hell of a lot worse on eq so go figure. I think cardio plays a big role in that too.

My input here is this, there are 2 sorts of responses to tren here from what I've seen:

1. It works. One of the best steroids.

2. It's works but It cause(d)(s) my ________. (heart attack, psychosis, unmanageable libido, night sweats, cardio issues, acid reflux, etc)

It doesn't take much to see why you see a much higher ratio of the 2nd type of response. I would say the majority of tren responses around here are of this sort...sort of like negative product or service review. The worse the experience, the more likely someone makes the time to make their issue known.

Then there are guys like me. I get night sweats when I eat carbs before bed. That's it. I can't relate to the rest of what I am hearing about Tren whether E or A...not even the brown urine at higher doses. So my advice would be, if you aren't one of the people in group 2, then do it and dont look for anyone to dissuade you out of it because there are more of them with issues than us without issues. I havent found anything that works as good as tren and until it becomes an issue it is going to be a tool until it becomes one.

I hated lying in a pool of my sweat staring at the ceiling unable to sleep questioning why I was taking it in that I wasn't competing anymore.
Tren and SD, never again!

I love tren but I hate the sides. My dick hates it so much sex the fucker starts hurting

I suppose the best argument is that there may be negative effects occuring that you can't consciously perceive

Your ego is going to go nuts on tren. I honestly assumed you already were on tren the way you talk lol
That's funny enough. I thought you were on birth control pills!

tren honestly seemed to fuck with my psyche and make me respond in ways I normally wouldn't. it seemed to access my lizard brain and lizard needs became mine. I'll warn you that I do have a few screws loose and it was absolutely retarded of me to even think about tren, in the first place, but...shit happens

but tren will make you realize a few things when you come off

- you're not as good looking as you thought you were on tren

- quickly growing grass, slow drying paint and old people in the fast lane in fact aren't the earth's biggest issues

- please don't runover the old homeless man just because he couldn't get across in time and you felt you needed to get home five seconds faster

in other words, don't become a sexually driven sociopath like me and you should be good.

the lesson is to know your limits!

Idk man, I have 4 tren cycles under my belt and I get more compliments when I'm on it than anything else. I feel unstoppable on the stuff, so probably has something to do with appearing more confident. So umm, don't do it?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws