over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turn me off to tren

Ive gotten brutal cough from glute shots, quad shots, and ham shots. Those are the go-tos for me. Ive definitely got it from shoulders back when those were in the rotation.
I got it once from a rear delt shot so badly it was like exhaling fire. I could taste and smell the solvent and it pretty much froze my diaphragm for a good 15 or so seconds where I couldn’t inhale. My eyes were watering, I had some asthma afterwards….fucking sucked lol
Holy smokes! If I ever got something like that. That would be the day I throw it in the trash and say goodbye to tren forever! I've had a mild hacking cough for a few minutes and I've tasted a metallic taste in my mouth. But I've gotten that reaction with other injectables as well just not quite so pronounced. I always just assumed it was due to solvents or the breakage of smaller capillaries in the muscle where the solution entered the bloodstream directly (not good). Often those experiences were accompanied by rather heavy bleeding afterwards and a burning sensation at the pin. All of which pass in a few moments. Definitely unpleasant though.

This might make a good case for a 10mg then 20mg subq inj Mon-Fri protocal vs the more standard 50mg then 100mg IM inj MWF.

I do not believe tren cough is related to scar tissue at all. Ive had my runs with it and can say there are just some batches that do it and others that dont. Total volume administered seems to matter as well but thats just something I noticed. I havent dealt with the issue in any serious way in a long time but my advice would be to try another brand and see what happens.

Pins and needles and coughing are what that whole experience is about. Ive never noticed turning red but that may be individual. Sweating is a possibility. If it'd becoming a problem switch to a different vendor would be your best bet before giving up on it.
I think it could be caused by tren with a higher than normal concentration of solvents BA and/or BB. Does Tren acetate do it more than tren cyp/enanthate ester? Pretty sure acetate requires more solvent to stay in solution.

Where you pin it makes a difference too. I never get tren cough with glute injects, but shoulders is semi common and triceps it happens a lot. I read once that the closer you’re injecting to the heart the more likely it is. Not sure if there’s any truth in that
I think its just areas that are more vascular, more likely to hit a small blood vessel that are more likely to do it.

I got it once from a rear delt shot so badly it was like exhaling fire. I could taste and smell the solvent and it pretty much froze my diaphragm for a good 15 or so seconds where I couldn’t inhale. My eyes were watering, I had some asthma afterwards….fucking sucked lol
Yeah, it triggers a sort of panic attack if its bad. Ive had that. Then if you take that and multiply it by 10x, thats what it feels like when my heart goes into a bad arrhythmia and my defibrillator fires off as the grand finale.

Holy smokes! If I ever got something like that. That would be the day I throw it in the trash and say goodbye to tren forever! I've had a mild hacking cough for a few minutes and I've tasted a metallic taste in my mouth. But I've gotten that reaction with other injectables as well just not quite so pronounced. I always just assumed it was due to solvents or the breakage of smaller capillaries in the muscle where the solution entered the bloodstream directly (not good). Often those experiences were accompanied by rather heavy bleeding afterwards and a burning sensation at the pin. All of which pass in a few moments. Definitely unpleasant though.

This might make a good case for a 10mg then 20mg subq inj Mon-Fri protocal vs the more standard 50mg then 100mg IM inj MWF.
My guess as well, small amount enters the bloodstream directly rather than being slowly absorbed. I had it once when I hit a small artery in my quad. The blood shot out across the bathroom like a squirt gun. It must have gone 2 or 3 feet. Right about then is when the bad feelings we have described here started in.

This is wild because the shotgun effect ive had plenty of times from the quad, plenty of times with tren, but never got the cough with it. Nothing to report minus the blood spurt. This is why whenever I do quads I make sure nothing is the way of the potential stream that could be coming from my leg. Only happens with quads but quads are my number one spot so no surprise there. There's nothing easier or more convenient.

Ive never had a panic attack or bad feelings from it but I can imagine the blood spurt alone would be enough to make you squeamish potentially.

My guess as well, small amount enters the bloodstream directly rather than being slowly absorbed. I had it once when I hit a small artery in my quad. The blood shot out across the bathroom like a squirt gun. It must have gone 2 or 3 feet. Right about then is when the bad feelings we have described here started in.

This is wild because the shotgun effect ive had plenty of times from the quad, plenty of times with tren, but never got the cough with it. Nothing to report minus the blood spurt. This is why whenever I do quads I make sure nothing is the way of the potential stream that could be coming from my leg. Only happens with quads but quads are my number one spot so no surprise there. There's nothing easier or more convenient.

Ive never had a panic attack or bad feelings from it but I can imagine the blood spurt alone would be enough to make you squeamish potentially.
I had the blood spurt quite a few times too without getting the feeling. It's not a given. Sporting blood out my leg didn't really bother me other than a little surprise. I was used to doing autopsies and cutting up cadavers.

I guess it's rare that the injection finds its way into the bloodstream.

My personal experience with halo was like what you describe. Higher mind muscle connection in the gym and drive was better. I didn't experience any aggression really. I did experience some behavior changes on tren however. For me it seemed to shorten my patience. It was easier than normal to trigger my anger. Halo didn't do anything like that to me.

Halo did wreck my liver enzymes though, badly.
Halo increased my strength very quickly but my kidneys were killing me in no time.

Done probably a thousand tren ace shots and never once got the cough. Mild taste in mouth but no cough ever. Everyone else seems to have experienced it at some point. I used to help a friend do his rear delts precontest and I had to inject slow to try to avoid the cough but every other time halfway through he asked me to pause. Major cough and sweat pouring.

Jordan Peters said a tren cough episode made him give up bodybuilding. Fuck this he said lol.

If anyone say tren is not androgenic they simply don't know what they're talking about, i don't care what the papers say or what any body thinks, i have seen what tren can do. I once gave a woman a shot of 50mgs tren ace and her clit plumped up almost immediately, it definitely grew from just one 50mgs shot and after experiencing the crazy feelings for those few days she swore she would never use again, she reported psychotic episodes and wanting to rape and kill other woman around her. If that's not androgenic i don't know what is

Could you actually feel your kidneys in pain? Can you explain what that feels like? Other side effects? Sounds horrible.

Halo increased my strength very quickly but my kidneys were killing me in no time.

If anyone say tren is not androgenic they simply don't know what they're talking about, i don't care what the papers say or what any body thinks, i have seen what tren can do. I once gave a woman a shot of 50mgs tren ace and her clit plumped up almost immediately, it definitely grew from just one 50mgs shot and after experiencing the crazy feelings for those few days she swore she would never use again, she reported psychotic episodes and wanting to rape and kill other woman around her. If that's not androgenic i don't know what is
I agree tren is androgenic, but all AAS are highly androgenic, the bigger difference is strength per mg and conversion to DHT.

If a woman was to use tren ace, they would probably do something like 5-10mg at a time, 50mg is a massive overdose.

Could you actually feel your kidneys in pain? Can you explain what that feels like? Other side effects? Sounds horrible.
Yeah. I actually feel it. Outer, lower back up about 8 inches on each side hurts. I actually had this real bad recently from drinking alcohol every night to deal with stress. Horrible idea for someone like me who has used high doses of AAS for 26 years. Two weeks after stopping the alcohol my pain went away.

Whenever you've had this happen have you ever gotten lab work? eGFR? Creatinine? I ask because Im seriously curious if being able to feel it before it shows up on bloodwork is if at all possible.

Ive had my share of drinking without the same long AAS history but never noticed anything like you are mentioning but I am keeping a note and keeping it in the back of my mind.

Have you tried kratom? I thought about this myself but havent gotten quite to that point yet.

BTW good to see you posting. I havent seen you around in a minute although it's possible youve been posting and I hadnt noticed.

Yeah. I actually feel it. Outer, lower back up about 8 inches on each side hurts. I actually had this real bad recently from drinking alcohol every night to deal with stress. Horrible idea for someone like me who has used high doses of AAS for 26 years. Two weeks after stopping the alcohol my pain went away.

Done probably a thousand tren ace shots and never once got the cough. Mild taste in mouth but no cough ever. Everyone else seems to have experienced it at some point. I used to help a friend do his rear delts precontest and I had to inject slow to try to avoid the cough but every other time halfway through he asked me to pause. Major cough and sweat pouring.

Jordan Peters said a tren cough episode made him give up bodybuilding. Fuck this he said lol.
Yeah since the very first time I ever used tren I have experienced tren cough maybe 2 times ever.

When I brewed my own from Finaplix was when I'd get "the cough" the worst. Stayed away from lateral quads because it always coincided with that site for some reason. Maybe due to the increased vasculature?

When I brewed my own from Finaplix was when I'd get "the cough" the worst. Stayed away from lateral quads because it always coincided with that site for some reason. Maybe due to the increased vasculature?
Ya the pellets got me relatively often

Whenever you've had this happen have you ever gotten lab work? eGFR? Creatinine? I ask because Im seriously curious if being able to feel it before it shows up on bloodwork is if at all possible.

Ive had my share of drinking without the same long AAS history but never noticed anything like you are mentioning but I am keeping a note and keeping it in the back of my mind.

Have you tried kratom? I thought about this myself but havent gotten quite to that point yet.

BTW good to see you posting. I havent seen you around in a minute although it's possible youve been posting and I hadnt noticed.
The funny thing is according to my blood work from a couple months ago my doctor said my kidneys were fine. But my kidneys hurt real bad for two weeks after drinking alcohol every night for a couple months. They never hurt when I used to take kratom. They only hurt the time I was using halotestin, and recently from alcohol. I assume it was the alcohol but it’s possible I had a virus because I felt like crap.

I agree tren is androgenic, but all AAS are highly androgenic, the bigger difference is strength per mg and conversion to DHT.

If a woman was to use tren ace, they would probably do something like 5-10mg at a time, 50mg is a massive overdose.
The only way that anyone (Victor Black or whoever) could make the argument against its being androgenic is if he's using the definition that it's not a substrate for 5alpha-reductase, ie not converted to more potent androgens in the scalp/prostate. Is that what he's trying to say, or is he saying it simply does not produce androgenic sides, ie: masculinizing effects in women. Because the former is (for the broader community) pedantry and the latter is idiocy.

Put your $$$ where your mouth is and go challenge him on this data. Bring some proof with you and challenge him. If that's what he TRULY said, then challenge him on it, he ask anyone to do this if they think he is wrong on a subject.
I will do this. If and only if his argument is truly "tren is not androgenic," then I will disprove his belief in a single sentence.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws