over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Turning 58

whiskydick

Registered
How many of you are at or above my age. Dou you plan to run any more cycles or just go natural.

I'm considering doing one or two more then hanging it up. If you are doing a cycle what is it. No more orarls for me.

Seek out "cardealer". He posts here and has a couple years on you. He has a protocol that really works well when you get up in "wisdom".

why "cycle" just take test for the rest of your life?
you gonna gain 5 lbs from a cycle then loose it in year?

If youre like me, when you go off completely your natural test levels are going to be in the shitter. I went off because of my heart attack and I was only 38 years old. I was off for 1 year straight and my test level never got up over 45. My LH would come back "below measurable level" on blood tests even after 1 year. So I am on doctor supervised test replacement. I take 100 mg shot once a week now and am doing fine.

Try getting off and see what happens, maybe you will recover. It probably depends on genetics and how much you used steroids. I just worry though because of your age. I think a lot of guys near 60 already have low test levels naturally and some go on TRT. You should let us know how it goes.

How many of you are at or above my age. Dou you plan to run any more cycles or just go natural.

I'm considering doing one or two more then hanging it up. If you are doing a cycle what is it. No more orarls for me.

There is no need to use orals.
I would check the thread by Emeric Delczeg and copy his HRT protocol. He looks unbelievable in his 60's. Hopefully he will chime in. Emeric is the expert on safe hormone use.
I think it's a subcutaneous daily low dose of testosterone and trenbolone( I think 7mg of each but that's a guess). I would add masteron for slight estrogen reduction.
Add in 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg mod grf(aka, CJC without DAC) 3 times a day for antiaging equivalent of 2ius HGH per day, or 10mg MK677 oral HGH secretagogue before bed. GHRP2/mod grf is the safer antiaging route due to HGH peaks and valleys more like our own natural HGH pulsing.

Last edited:
I'm 62 and do a healthy dose of HRT non-stop. Would not have it any other way. Forget orals, you don't need that.

agreed with the brick and lex. just stay on test.

oh, and op username is great

I honestly don't find a 3 - 4 weeks of light oral cycle that bad. Take liver supps and other supps and you be good to go

15mg/ed test base 15 mg/ed tren base. Inj curc reservatrol and hyal acid. Cardio and pound the weights with the proper range of motion.. no more than 90 degree.. ur still a kid bro. Rock on. pro

I just turned 59 as of today (Happy Birthday to me). I'll do test only for the rest of my life. that's all I've been doing anyway.

I do 20 test currently 6 mg cip and 14 mg test base,I also use injectable res,curc,SOD,glut,Caps are NAC,nettle root,grapeseed extract,cranberry extract,2 ius HGH daily also.I drink a gallon of alkaline water daily,and fix a drink with a nutribullet rx using 1 cup tomato sauce,1 cup organic broccoli,1 cup organic baby spinach,1 cup organic kale,1 stalk organic celery,1 cup organic carrots with 1 cup alkaline water and drink thoughout the day.This keeps my ph level in the 7.2-7.4 range.I feel 20 years old look 40 and don't know what it is to feel bad.

For the older Test only crowd, why not a little eq added?

Last edited:
For the older Test only crowd, why not a little eq added?

I would assume you would begin to steer away form this for RBC reasons.

Although I could see 50-100mg of Deca having a positive effect.

I'm 55 and my avatar is current. If you want to run a cycle when you feel like pushing it that's fine. I would stay away from orals. But whats most important is what you do between your cycles. Before running your cycles I would get a blood panel on test levels and the rest of the usual suspects. This will give you a better idea of how much test you should be running each and EVERY week for the rest of your life. Putting your self on an HRT dose will help hold gains and pep you up in general.

Best of luck!

CG

im 50 and i have learned I cant do the wet compounds at any cycle doses without issues and need to keep my test in the trt levels,

when you guys say ovoid orals do you mean everything ? what about proviron and anavar ?

I'm 55 also and agree with CG
Jucing will help keep you young if your careful

Staff online

• Bio
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members