over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

twisted spine/ribcage, what should i do>

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
a week ago was shrugging and i felt the pain in my lower to mid back. tighned up.

its been about 10 days, the pain has not got better, it feels like it is overstretched. now my ribs hurt. nothing has helped it actually feels like it got worse.

it hurts when i reach down, or twist, now at rest too.

was seeing my physical therapist i see for my torn pec, he looked at it, bent me some and says he definatley sees that my spine has been twisted. i ask him about my ribcage, he feels it and says it has been twisted too.

i can feel the ribcage, it is more forward on the side where the pain is and is in my back.

My physical therapist says it is not that big a deal he can work on me and it should fix. Is this true?

Should i see my physical therapist or go to a chiropractor? HOw serious is this?

Jesus

Id go to the Chiropractor for another opinion. Its your spine bro...

Wow, from your other thread I was sure that you tweaked the muscle not your spine. I guess I was wrong. I would go to the chiro and get it checked out. I have lower back problems and I've had more success going to the chiro vs. the PT. Don't get me wrong, pts are great for injured muscles and joints, however when it comes to the spine and back, IMO, nobody does it better than a chiro.

guys i went to patient firstt and the doc there (general doc) took an x-ray and does not see what my therapist sees.

however i asked for a copy of the xray, and it looks to me like my spine is pretty curved it does not look good.

anyone have an opinion of this??

Attachments

• 412683614_1430822942_0.jpg
    412683614_1430822942_0.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 3,350
upper

Attachments

• 412685322_1430829223_0.jpg
    412685322_1430829223_0.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,813
I had a subluxation back in the day with x-rays that looked like that. Had to hit up the chiro for a few months before everything worked out. Ask your doc and then get a few other opinions.

thanks, so the issue is how it leans so far to the right (right of computer screen)? i dont know why the doc said it is ok, its obviousley not straight.

Hell no its not straight. Go to the chiro bro.

I was once told by a "general doc" that a rash I had on my arm was attributed to Lupus..HE TOLD ME I HAD LUPUS!
Then I went to a dermatologist..which sent to an allergist and was finally told it was just a food allergy.

I dont trust general docs for shit now.

hey guys..

the general doc said my spine is good, and the radiologist report came back and they said it is good too.

i took it to a chrio, he said it is good he said it looks like im just leaning cuz the muscle is tight and it is the way im standing.

the chiro said it is a strain/tight muscles and wanted to adjust my lower back cuz he said the joints feel tight down there. i told him to just work on my muscle now.

Good to hear its nothing serious bro. Take it easy...

a friend of mine does "restorative chiropractic", thats what you need. He does not just adjust you, he puts you in tractions that pull your spine back into place and he does xrays 3 months later to show you the actual changes. Helped me a ton!!

Good to hear its nothing serious bro. Take it easy...

thanks bro.

I was pretty shocked that the chrio says my spine is good, there is actually another pic i did not posst on the DC where my spine looks even more twisted than the one I posted.

He also said my heart looks healthy as a side note, suprising since on my MRI i got a while back I could have sworn it looked enlarge and I have had a lot of symptoms of heart problems.

Still trying to decide if I should get my physical therapist or chrio to work on my back I still cant lift.

thanks bro.

I was pretty shocked that the chrio says my spine is good, there is actually another pic i did not posst on the DC where my spine looks even more twisted than the one I posted.

He also said my heart looks healthy as a side note, suprising since on my MRI i got a while back I could have sworn it looked enlarge and I have had a lot of symptoms of heart problems.

Still trying to decide if I should get my physical therapist or chrio to work on my back I still cant lift.

I'd go with chiro. As I have stated, I went to a PT and it did nothing for my back/spine. However, the chiro I go to now, re-adjusts my back 1-2x a month and I feel so much better.

hey bro i forget what was your injury? was it a one time thing like a strain you got liftin? Or was it something you developed over a period of time?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear