over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TWISTED VALUE SYSTEM in our great USA

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
I saw 2 TV shows, Thursday night I believe, which were on different network (not some obscure cable channel) channels simeltanously. The one was EXTREME MAKEOVER and the other was just a show on LIPOSUCTION and surgical body-sculpting in general.

The most out of shape lazy assed people (none were morbidly obese but all were a pile of slop) went under the knife to repair the fact that they had ignored there physical condition and appearance over an entire lifetime. Some had facial work done also. Noone had even considered going to a gym and dieting, with dedication, first. These people were cut and sucked and prodded by swordlike tools. The immediate aftermath of their ordeals was shocking-seizures after anestesia, huge bandages covering bloody and grossly swollen features. Drains were coming out of many areas as body fluid was dripping from what amounted to hideous trumas caused by the operations, which were incidentally considered standard aftereffects and recovery.

Then for weeks recovery continued slowly and painfully, and over these weeks bandages and drains were removed and normal mobility was restored. Eventually the people were instructed how to exercise to maintain and improve their newly sculpted bodies.

The final unveiling to the friends and family of these people was the shows most dramatic moments. Everyone was shocked with joy and grand astonishment in how delightfully improved their former-fatso friends had become. They were displayed in all their glamour. Accolades were pouring from everyone. It was like a miracle from god! And truly, the difference in these people was amazing. A new American miracle of technology! Hallelujah!!!!!

NOW-lets compare that to our endevours. We bust our ass with hard honest work all our lives! We are in the gym sacrificing time and extreme effort that most cannot comprehend. We diet at all times! We study and have vast knowledge of many levels of biology and nutrition; so that we may fight the sendentary lifestyle of typical Ameraca in a very honorable way-through HARD WORK! BUT NO! We are criminals! Because we take a non-psychoactive drug that aids us a bit in the entire scope of all our efforts. You will never see steroid user in the condition that EVERY ONE of those surgical patients were in following their ordeal. They were near death it appeared. Many, many people die from these proceedures. Imagine a program where they show an athlete going through their typical daily routine, including the administration of a dose or two of steroids. Oh my the horror!
BUT NO! The lawmakers have to save us from ourselves.
Our relatively safe method of physical enhancement is scorned and criminalized. But the surgeries are glamourized and legal- despite its huge risks and effects, some lethal.

Im not saying that these surgeries should be illiegal. But the comparisons and contrasts are startling. How the hell did we get to this perdicament?!?!

Actually LEGAL MUSCLE outlines in detail the House hearings that inacted our current laws. Its an abominable travesty of justice and the so-called American way-read it.

Well I was boiling while watching these shows the other night-had to get a rant out!

Yeah Mike, it makes me sick on a daily basis. What a FUCKED gvt.

yea it pisses me off. i remember seeing some shit like that b4, it was a guy, he was saying "oh i tried working out, tried to go on a diet but none of it worked" he looked like a piece of shit, NO muscle mass at all. i said to my fiance, "when the hell did he work out? in a damn dream, cuz it sure as hell doesn't look like he ever he touched a weight" but she got all "well i feel bad for him blah blah blah" i felt like choking her for feelin sorry for a fatty moo cow lard ass that's to damn lazy to do a real workout.

JW

MikeS said:
I saw 2 TV shows, Thursday night I believe, which were on different network (not some obscure cable channel) channels simeltanously. The one was EXTREME MAKEOVER and the other was just a show on LIPOSUCTION and surgical body-sculpting in general.

The most out of shape lazy assed people (none were morbidly obese but all were a pile of slop) went under the knife to repair the fact that they had ignored there physical condition and appearance over an entire lifetime. Some had facial work done also. Noone had even considered going to a gym and dieting, with dedication, first. These people were cut and sucked and prodded by swordlike tools. The immediate aftermath of their ordeals was shocking-seizures after anestesia, huge bandages covering bloody and grossly swollen features. Drains were coming out of many areas as body fluid was dripping from what amounted to hideous trumas caused by the operations, which were incidentally considered standard aftereffects and recovery.

Then for weeks recovery continued slowly and painfully, and over these weeks bandages and drains were removed and normal mobility was restored. Eventually the people were instructed how to exercise to maintain and improve their newly sculpted bodies.

The final unveiling to the friends and family of these people was the shows most dramatic moments. Everyone was shocked with joy and grand astonishment in how delightfully improved their former-fatso friends had become. They were displayed in all their glamour. Accolades were pouring from everyone. It was like a miracle from god! And truly, the difference in these people was amazing. A new American miracle of technology! Hallelujah!!!!!

NOW-lets compare that to our endevours. We bust our ass with hard honest work all our lives! We are in the gym sacrificing time and extreme effort that most cannot comprehend. We diet at all times! We study and have vast knowledge of many levels of biology and nutrition; so that we may fight the sendentary lifestyle of typical Ameraca in a very honorable way-through HARD WORK! BUT NO! We are criminals! Because we take a non-psychoactive drug that aids us a bit in the entire scope of all our efforts. You will never see steroid user in the condition that EVERY ONE of those surgical patients were in following their ordeal. They were near death it appeared. Many, many people die from these proceedures. Imagine a program where they show an athlete going through their typical daily routine, including the administration of a dose or two of steroids. Oh my the horror!
BUT NO! The lawmakers have to save us from ourselves.
Our relatively safe method of physical enhancement is scorned and criminalized. But the surgeries are glamourized and legal- despite its huge risks and effects, some lethal.

Im not saying that these surgeries should be illiegal. But the comparisons and contrasts are startling. How the hell did we get to this perdicament?!?!

Actually LEGAL MUSCLE outlines in detail the House hearings that inacted our current laws. Its an abominable travesty of justice and the so-called American way-read it.

Well I was boiling while watching these shows the other night-had to get a rant out!

I couldn't agree more my friend!

I agree

I couldn't agree w/U more guys more......& do not get Me wrong I served for My country in the USMC & love it to death.......but I always wonder the same thing in a world where 14yo girls can B handed birth control(which is also hormonal) like it is candy b/c they have no self-control or good parenting.....& people who R confused about the sex that they were born as can get the same chemicals We benefit from, prescribed to them so they can become masculine& the health insurance to pay 4 it......it is getting sad these days brothers, where We R looked down upon for trying to better Ourselves, Our health & Our appearance through diet, hard work & mayB some enhanced supplementation w/o the need for short cuts or surgeries.....& to B healthier long term

I wonder...

I wonder how it must feel to know that you came by your improved appearance through no hard work of your own. It must be a hollow, empty sense of relief, one that probably does nothing for the deep-rooted pain that brought them to the point of having the surgery...

Note, I have nothing against this when the person has legitimately struggled to lose weight, as there are cases of persons who are highly resistant to diet and exercise. It is simply a matter of health when someone is 450lb and just getting fatter. I would never want them denied surgery (maintly referring to liposuction or gastric bypass), if health was at stake.

I think part of the problem is that there will always be a plastic surgeon who is more than happy to work on someone who has not tried to help themselves. They probably realize that these are the same patients who make great return customers.

FYI, there are studies showing that the health behaviors (smoking, exercise, diet, alcohol, etc.) of physicians is not different than the general public. No wonder they don't often consult their patients on this.

Thanks for the post, Mike.

-Randy

while were at fat bashing... how do much do you guys love being in line at the shopping mart with your cart full of 30lbs of meat/eggs/veggies, and seeing infront of you some 400 slob with 7 2 liters of pepsi, 10 packs of resee cups, cookies, JUNK! thier was this one lady i remeber who had her cart full to the top i watched her individually put everythign on the belt and wihle being on a cut thier wasnt one thing that was acceptable for me to eat....

on another note i wonder what goes through their head when im in front of them, seeing my cart/physique:confused: :confused:

I have a question in regards to this.

I am not too "up on" all of our laws, but I was curious. Are steriods considered a controlled substance, and if so what level.

Politically speaking I lean more to the liberal side. We should have the right to do whatever we want to our bodies.

Many people would say these laws are designed to keep America healthy.

They are not. They are designed to make our Federal Government money.

our american system scares the hell out of me. after finishing an indepth research paper on the patriot act i just think this qoute realy maks sense
"First they came for the communists, but I was not a communist - so I said nothing. Next they came for the social democrats, but I was not a social democrat - so I did nothing. Then they came for the trade unionists, but I was not a trade unionist. And then they came for the Jews, but I was not a Jew - I did little. Then when they came for me, there was no one left who could stand up for me."
--German Pastor Martin Niemoller

Extreme Makeover

Personally, I was quite happy for those people. Many of the changes simply were not possible through lifestyle transformations. The girl with those huge lips that they cut down looked incredible. I felt sorry for her - not being able to have an intimate relationship cause your lips are so huge would suck.

I agree that the hypocrisy is unbelievable though. Everyone applauds those people who undergo radical surgery, but guys like us are often considered vain.

The transsexual thing really pisses me off. Why its ok to use testosterone on a woman but not a man is something I'll never understand. If laws were logical, I could go to my doc and tell him I am a huge ripped guy trapped in skinny body and get as much test as I want. - CH

Yes CH, there are many other examples, like transexuals, that also illustrate how unfair these laws are.

I also did say that Im not trying to suggest taking away anyone choice to these surgeries-the results are amazing for sure. Facial beauty can be enhanced with makeup (women) but basically youre stuck with what you have. Unlike these fat-ass slobs who are lazy pigs.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws