over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two cycles. Which one would you pick and why

Tren E at 1 gram/week will have shockingly adverse side effects.

I would go with option 1 but swop the oral for sdrol or adrol. 20-30mg sdrol or 100-150mg adrol.

Im with you on option #1 along with drol.

For the most lean gains - NPP all the way.
Drop the oral if it lowers your appetite.

I don't like either of those cycles to be honest, #2 would be great for lean gains if you dropped the test to say 500, tren E to 400 and threw in NPP at 400, but then again it's your call. The NPP really compliments Tren and test , it's a great compound for any cycle IMO

Neither . Way too much without knowing your health history, family medical history, starting blood work, goal for the cycle, training periodization for 10 weeks to achieve that and diet. Aas is last piece of the cake and it's the smàlest piece too. I'm not preaching just showing theres more to the cake then icing but the right icing makes the cake.

Neither . Way too much without knowing your health history, family medical history, starting blood work, goal for the cycle, training periodization for 10 weeks to achieve that and diet. Aas is last piece of the cake and it's the smàlest piece too. I'm not preaching just showing theres more to the cake then icing but the right icing makes the cake.

mfw

Attachments

• mfw bale.jpg
    mfw bale.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 126

These are cycles that where suggested based everything you've mentioned. Which I'm past at this point in trainers eyes.

Oh and I don't do orals. I do their inject versions.
They work much better

Neither dosages too high for my taste . Gram Test fine but unless your pro I don't see need for 1 gram of np or tren. Then again my best advice is to not ask anyone but yourself . Personal experience is greatest teacher , learn to trust yourself . Only you truly know what is best for you

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

like what

Massive BP spike
Insomnia (I have gone 5 nights with no sleep)
Soaking sheets
Loss of breath
Sweating your ass off in the middle of winter (its summer now but in a cooler climate people will notice)

NPP has almost no side effects.

Massive BP spike
Soaking sheets
Loss of breath
Sweating your ass off in the middle of winter (its summer now but in a cooler climate people will notice)

that's what you call 'shockingly' averse side effects?

These are cycles that where suggested based everything you've mentioned. Which I'm past at this point in trainers eyes.

Oh and I don't do orals. I do their inject versions.
They work much better

Who ever suggested 1g tren a week is crazy. Trust me I did crazy shut when I was young went back to school learned a fuck ton and coupled it with personal experience . Muscle takes time and consistency that 1g of tren % wise will only help you if everything else is in place. Many posters over the years have showed this. Everyone looking for magic cycles compound etc no one here is talking about what matters performance , recovery and nutrition.

Bottom line if your muscles are not pliable they won't be effecient , so they won't work as hard and will not recover. If your not recovering your not growing.

Massive BP spike
Soaking sheets
Loss of breath

Sounds like a typical night with 2 hookers and a 1/4 oz of blow to me. No "shocking" Tren side affects mentioned.

I do agree that when compared to Tren that NPP has very few to no sides for most users.

Who ever suggested 1g tren a week is crazy. Trust me I did crazy shut when I was young went back to school learned a fuck ton and coupled it with personal experience . Muscle takes time and consistency that 1g of tren % wise will only help you if everything else is in place. Many posters over the years have showed this. Everyone looking for magic cycles compound etc no one here is talking about what matters performance , recovery and nutrition.

Bottom line if your muscles are not pliable they won't be effecient , so they won't work as hard and will not recover. If your not recovering your not growing.

True.

But he already stated he has done such doses before and simply asked a question. Just because you wouldn't do 1g tren doesn't mean others shouldn't or wouldn't. Don't get me wrong as I wouldn't either... I am on 40mg tren per day and don't plan on upping.

You really have been reading too many health threads on here if you think aas are the icing on the cake. I chat to one of the best physiques on this board who people look upto and he regularly does 2g tren (with other stuff).

Everything about you saying muscle takes time is correct. I would look much better if I had been more consistent with diet over the years. Fact is lots of muscle takes time and consistency in diet, training and drugs. But I have to add say you had 2 twins and you had 1 take what guys here now suddenly grow on in the off season... 300mg test. So twin 1 takes 300mg test and follows a good diet and training program for 1 year and I bet he looks great by the end of it.

Now twin 2 follows the same diet and training program but you put him on 200mg tren a per day for 12 weeks I bet you he will look tonnes better than his brother.

Massive BP spike
Soaking sheets
Loss of breath

You know NPP is one of the worst for your heart ?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws