over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two cycles. Which one would you pick and why

Good g'd that's a shit load of gear. At 750 of tren I feel like an elephant is sitting on my chest, forget having sex on that much tren. I'd lower the doses and run it for 12-14 weeks.

I would go with second choice.
simple and effektive.

Though I would run low dose letro with it. maybe 0.5-1.0mg a day through the whole cycle.
maybe extend the cycle to 12 weeks depending on how much work need to be done to get you satisfied.

GL & HF

Why do you say that?

roast

I would assume due to the study done on nandrolone and it's effects on blood vessels. However I would safely bet overall tren is miles worst than npp. You only have to take both at seperate times to know that. I know there are lots of deaths in bb but guys use to use lots of nandrolone and have lived pretty good lives. The main factors for that are their weight (not huge) and the amount of nandrolone they took (much lower than todays standards). But still I think you can't get much worst for health that tren. The only benefit in regards to health it has over npp is likely less weight and water gained on cycle imo.

test with tren a

i can no longer take tren, I smoked spice and had a panic attack. now when my heart rate goes up it scares the shit out of me. I love tren though I use to run it with every cycle with no ill effects

True.

But he already stated he has done such doses before and simply asked a question. Just because you wouldn't do 1g tren doesn't mean others shouldn't or wouldn't. Don't get me wrong as I wouldn't either... I am on 40mg tren per day and don't plan on upping.

You really have been reading too many health threads on here if you think aas are the icing on the cake. I chat to one of the best physiques on this board who people look upto and he regularly does 2g tren (with other stuff).

Everything about you saying muscle takes time is correct. I would look much better if I had been more consistent with diet over the years. Fact is lots of muscle takes time and consistency in diet, training and drugs. But I have to add say you had 2 twins and you had 1 take what guys here now suddenly grow on in the off season... 300mg test. So twin 1 takes 300mg test and follows a good diet and training program for 1 year and I bet he looks great by the end of it.

Now twin 2 follows the same diet and training program but you put him on 200mg tren a per day for 12 weeks I bet you he will look tonnes better than his brother.

I love you but ill stop you right there. He took this amount before so its ok to take this amount. THAT IS THE STUPIDEST FUCKIN THING I HAVE EVER HEARD . I KILLED 4 people before so its ok to kill one more? (hypothetically speaking) because this cycle could kill him - down the road. Are you not seeing that .

Your second analogy is even stupider < yes stupider . Because the only studies we go by for tren is on cattle What in the FUCK. Sure it helps catabolism but if you take a supralogical dose of test you will not have to worry about being catabolic. If you are you shouldnt be using drugs in the first place you should have every aspect dailed or someone dialing you. This shit is not a game. And FYI i would bet everything I own that in both your scenarios the 300Test subject once they come off cycle will be holding more muscle.

nvm professional muscle , this isnt even professional drugs. You know better than that and elvia i known u for a long time , I thought the same as you. But its not like that bro, go and do your research tey do studies for a reason and people that say oh we cant compare them to body builders etc you can see the variables its clear. Ive used 1400mg of tren a week Ive used tons of gear I out perform and look better on none of what I use to use. Better vitamins, electrolytes, minerals, and general supplements.

For car guys (im not one but most guys are) you can have the fastest car in a 1 mile but if you dont have the right tires will you win? etc etc etc

FYI- all the pros are at the size they need to be they are just trying to improve there weak areas, They are not doing what you think with aas. BBOY has even laid it out for you

are u? everyone thinks tren is the answer, 1g of this 1g of that. its ridiculous,

how you gonna liken taking steroids to killing people then tell a man that his analogies are stupid tho?

how you gonna liken taking steroids to killing people then tell a man that his analogies are stupid tho?

by telling him to take 1g of tren can kill him. Are you stupid for not getting that? seriously

by telling him to take 1g of tren can kill him. Are you stupid for not getting that? seriously

whoa-ho-ho there sparky... simmer down now..

you gotta slow your roll a bit, idk if you got hit in the head or something but you've been saying some real dumb shit lately.

I am going to bed now but wanted to state my comment regarding he had took the dose before was in relation to the fact he didn't want guys going on about health or he will suffer too bad on that much tren. He merely wanted guys to answer the question.

Now it is far from stupid to state tren is highly effective yet clearly bad for your health. With the right genetics low dosed (nevermind high) tren can literally transform people in weeks. I have seen this with lifting partners etc. I know guys who use lots of stuff and I can safely state for most tren makes them look much better than test at the same dose or even much higher doses. Don't get me wrong though as bb's were looking fantastic look before tren. I am merely stating it is an effective drug.

Low doses work for many but guys really are blinded to what MOST people are doing. Steroids are not the icing on the cake. Get all the guys at the O and all the guys at National level shows in the last year... hey get everyone who posts here too. If you could magically zap them so they suddenly look like they would have with no drugs ever but the same food and training. Now can you honestly state you would still think drugs in bb are the icing on the cake?

Btw... I love you too :D

I love you but ill stop you right there. He took this amount before so its ok to take this amount. THAT IS THE STUPIDEST FUCKIN THING I HAVE EVER HEARD . I KILLED 4 people before so its ok to kill one more? (hypothetically speaking) because this cycle could kill him - down the road. Are you not seeing that .

Your second analogy is even stupider < yes stupider . Because the only studies we go by for tren is on cattle What in the FUCK. Sure it helps catabolism but if you take a supralogical dose of test you will not have to worry about being catabolic. If you are you shouldnt be using drugs in the first place you should have every aspect dailed or someone dialing you. This shit is not a game. And FYI i would bet everything I own that in both your scenarios the 300Test subject once they come off cycle will be holding more muscle.

nvm professional muscle , this isnt even professional drugs. You know better than that and elvia i known u for a long time , I thought the same as you. But its not like that bro, go and do your research tey do studies for a reason and people that say oh we cant compare them to body builders etc you can see the variables its clear. Ive used 1400mg of tren a week Ive used tons of gear I out perform and look better on none of what I use to use. Better vitamins, electrolytes, minerals, and general supplements.

For car guys (im not one but most guys are) you can have the fastest car in a 1 mile but if you dont have the right tires will you win? etc etc etc

FYI- all the pros are at the size they need to be they are just trying to improve there weak areas, They are not doing what you think with aas. BBOY has even laid it out for you

whoa-ho-ho there sparky... simmer down now..

you gotta slow your roll a bit, idk if you got hit in the head or something but you've been saying some real dumb shit lately.

do you see all the people dieing. I guess we should let that keep happening.

do you see all the people dieing. I guess we should let that keep happening.

I really hope you're trolling bro cuz you're starting to sound like a female.

im not going to talk about any of the guys we've lost on these boards, cuz in my opinion, there will never be a right time for that. it will always be a raw topic.

but as for bodybuilders in general... how many of these guys get up to 260+ at 5'8 and 5'9 for several months at a time?

-blood pressure skyrocketing, liver enzymes through the roof from all the orals and medications..

-on top of that, all the painkillers are recreational drugs some of them take..

-on top of that, the ridiculous amount of food many of them eat

-on top of that the diuretics they take before getting onstage, skewing their electrolyte balance, and damaging their kidneys etc..

-all the LVH from the growth hormone

-the heart problems from clenbuterol..

-the inflammation from all the sugar and simple carbs

but I digress..

there was one woman who dropped dead at nationals at 30 because of a heart attack due to electrolyte imbalance.

I mean shit.. Compton is 5'8 or so and was almost 300 pounds LOL.

and you're telling a guy that a gram of tren a week is going to kill him? :rolleyes:

I really hope you're trolling bro cuz you're starting to sound like a female.

im not going to talk about any of the guys we've lost on these boards, cuz in my opinion, there will never be a right time for that. it will always be a raw topic.

but as for bodybuilders in general... how many of these guys get up to 260+ at 5'8 and 5'9 for several months at a time?

-blood pressure skyrocketing, liver enzymes through the roof from all the orals and medications..

-on top of that, all the painkillers are recreational drugs some of them take..

-on top of that, the ridiculous amount of food many of them eat

-on top of that the diuretics they take before getting onstage, skewing their electrolyte balance, and damaging their kidneys etc..

-all the LVH from the growth hormone

-the heart problems from clenbuterol..

-the inflammation from all the sugar and simple carbs

but I digress..

there was one woman who dropped dead at nationals at 30 because of a heart attack due to electrolyte imbalance.

I mean shit.. Compton is 5'8 or so and was almost 300 pounds LOL.

and you're telling a guy that a gram of tren a week is going to kill him? :rolleyes:

do I really have to answer that? I guess I do because your still not getting it but potentially YES. If shelby can get up to what 230 at what 5'5 (sorry shelby but take it as a compliment you have showed what setting goals and having everything perfect can do to your physique as a bodybuilder without ruining your health) As you said just holding that amount of size is putting strain on your body so anything extra is a double whammy. The point is TAKE YOUR FUCKIN TIME. shit stop trying to make it seem like 1g of tren is not dangerous

I never read anyones replies so I apologize if the discussion has evolved to another topic.

If you want to abuse that much gear honestly I'd just shoot 1500 to 2000mg of test per week for 20 weeks. Its cheaper and a lot safer.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws