over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two Foods You Should Never, Ever Eat After Exercise

FilthyMick

Registered
**broken link removed**

Dr. mercola forgot to take into consideration that someone trying to build muscle will benefit from carbs after a workout...

Guess it doesnt matter if your running synthetic in your engine...... :)

Dr. mercola forgot to take into consideration that someone trying to build muscle will benefit from carbs after a workout...

I highly doubt that is the intended audience for his article. Someone doing 30 minutes on the elliptical... which is probably the upper level of fitness commitment that this is intended for... doesn't need a "PWO shake"

There seems to be some truth to the "carbless PWO" theory. I wouldn't dismiss it as BS just yet, although I still haven't tried it.

Datbtrue wrote a lot about it...

Mercola is the retard of the century. I'm going to keep it at that, and will not engage in further Mercola discussion. If people want to follow his absolute idiotic crap that he preaches and spreads as gospel, then go ahead, knock yourself out (this isn't directed at anybody in particular here at the board on in this post btw).

LOL @ Mercola:rolleyes:

btw...Mick, I know you posted this, and I know your intent wasn't to promote him;)

BMJ

Idk why your riding the antimercola wagon so heavly bmj...

No im not trying to promote his products.
I just dont see anywhere where he is in this article either.
He's simply helping to educate people like we do here for ourselves in the BB community.

Mercola is the retard of the century. I'm going to keep it at that, and will not engage in further Mercola discussion. If people want to follow his absolute idiotic crap that he preaches and spreads as gospel, then go ahead, knock yourself out (this isn't directed at anybody in particular here at the board on in this post btw).

LOL @ Mercola:rolleyes:

btw...Mick, I know you posted this, and I know your intent wasn't to promote him;)

BMJ

ex-fucking-actly!!!

this mercola fellow is the most retarded person alive today (debatable... but still :p)

any myth perpetuated by old wives tales has his undying support! the guy is a fucking tool...
why do i hate him so much? because every fucking time you google something like "dangers of diet pepsi", you immediately get his website popping up no.1 on the list with every myth known to man stated like it's a fact and he makes it sound like there's actually some science behind his explanation.

fuck that "take his word with a grain of salt" crap... i wouldn't take his word for shit.

I've used dextrose with my protein shakes straight after my workouts for years and competed with the same strategy with excellent results. Did my GH levels suffer during this time? Who knows man but I do know that I put on muscle every year using this strategy. Thats what matters to me. Its one thing to state something and another to actually put it into practise.

ex-fucking-actly!!!

this mercola fellow is the most retarded person alive today (debatable... but still :p)

any myth perpetuated by old wives tales has his undying support! the guy is a fucking tool...
why do i hate him so much? because every fucking time you google something like "dangers of diet pepsi", you immediately get his website popping up no.1 on the list with every myth known to man stated like it's a fact and he makes it sound like there's actually some science behind his explanation.

fuck that "take his word with a grain of salt" crap... i wouldn't take his word for shit.

you know for a guy from Saudi Arabia, your like Picasso with profanity. i salute you. :headbang:

you know for a guy from Saudi Arabia, your like Picasso with profanity. i salute you. :headbang:

i'm this close to getting fired at work from that :D

sometimes stupid people just make you lose it :banghead:

e.g. "Dr".Mercola

e.g. "Dr".Mercola

Hahahaha. I have the same problem. every once in a while, usually every 8 months, thanks to the staff, customers, owners, and everything else i lose my shit. i like to keep it creative though and string together seemingly unrelated profanities, like donkey-raping-cock-smuggler. its like free form jazz but much more hilarious. either way, when im usually at that point at work, i take an extra day off, and i can always feel it building up. i start thinking "If that server doesnt get that goddamn food out of this kitchen before it gets cold their paying for it and im firing them" so yeah, Im with ya.

George Farah is a big follower in this "carbless" pwo thing too.

im going to have to find it again but i remember Layne Norton had some interesting things to say about...pretty much that the release of GH after a workout is so damn minimal that the human body would benefit alot more from restoring glycogen with carbs. I read it on a Q&A on MD. ill try and find it

I believe in PWO carbs 100%! I eat fruit after my workout, works fine for me.

well,i guess ill stop the dextrose and oats pwo........................NOT

e.g. "Dr".Mercola

We should start a subforum for foul-mouthed bastards...I'm in! :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members