over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two more Soldiers killed in Iraq

Statehacker

Registered
Please take a moment out of your day and think about the familes of 1st Lt. Omar J. Vazquez, 25, of Hamilton, N.J.; and Pfc. Antonio G. Stiggins, 25, of Rio Rancho, N.M. They died of wounds suffered April 22, in Numaniyah, Iraq when insurgents attacked their unit with an improvised explosive device. They were assigned to the 2nd Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, Fort Hood, Texas

There in my thoughts bud, you active right now? I can't wait to get back into theater.

There in my thoughts bud, you active right now? I can't wait to get back into theater.

Yes, I'm active right now (11Years), I'm a 31B, in a 11B slot, attached to a Cav Unit, that falls under the XVIII Airborne Corps, that falls under USF-I, yeah figure that one out and you win the prize! HUA!! Oh and on top of that I have a (X) (SQI) as a Drill Sergeant!

God Bless. My best friend is on leve (SP) for 2 weeks then he goes back over seas for 5 months

Yes, I'm active right now (11Years), I'm a 31B, in a 11B slot, attached to a Cav Unit, that falls under the XVIII Airborne Corps, that falls under USF-I, yeah figure that one out and you win the prize! HUA!! Oh and on top of that I have a (X) (SQI) as a Drill Sergeant!

lol not too complicated, in iraq military police assigned to an infantry regiment. Forgot the lone X but your secondary MOS is drill. Did I come close?

Figure out this

JSOC - MIST-7
or
RTRT (iraq) and you get a cookie :) And yes I will seriously mail you a pack of milano cookies lol

Little hint both private contracts.

Last edited:
That's a terrible waste of brave Americans. Died heroically for a population that hates them.

Bring them all home. Heart breaking.

Honestly alot of the Iraqis when I was out there loved us, and keep in mind I worked for one of those "great satan" corporations not enlisted... Believe it or not but not everyone was pissed we were there.

That's a terrible waste of brave Americans. Died heroically for a population that hates them.

Bring them all home. Heart breaking.

I would just love to have foreign invaders occupying my homeland and raiding my house whenever they wanted, setting up checkpoints for my people, after they had bombed the shit out of my country and destroyed all of the infrastructure.

But now they are "free" OMG I was so against this invasion. So much blood on both sides. For what!

Although if someone invaded us and got rid of "W" I might have said thanks.

So they don't have to worry about their own countries leader using mustard gas on there children.

I have never understood why civilians complain about blood on both sides, not trying to rag on you bud, just if you're not over there with boots on the ground doing the dying and killing don't complain about it. It doesn't effect you.

Stop

Seriously, now. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, sure, BUT, this thread was started out of respect from a loving soldier to his fallen brothers... leave it alone and go start your own thread. DON'T ruin it guys!

Last edited:
Seriously, now. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, sure, BUT, this thread was started out of respect from a loving soldier to his fallen brothers... leave it alone and go start your own thread. DON'T ruin it guys!

Very very true.....

Thank you, I did not start this thread as a debate, we lost 2 good men, whether you agree with the war or not it is not of my concern!

So young so far away sucks. The U.S is not forgetting any of the fallen now days. They will be in our prayers and missed always. MM

Vote for Ron Paul in 2012 and put an end to this useless "War"

all service men and woman have my respect, prayers and are in my thoughts every day thank you

makes me sad

God Bless them.
-JS

anyone have relatives that served in WWII? remember when the death toll couldnt be counted? when it was in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS?

any loss of life by person serving in the armed forces is tragic, but please be realistic. this 'skirmish' today is nothing compared to wars of the past where millions over the planet died. give respect to the people who fought so that we can live as we do today.

how many people today complain of post traumatic stress bullshit? they whine to get their free government checks. my grandfather fought in WWII in the marines. he served all over the pacific, stormed beaches with japs firing at them while they were getting off the boat in 15 ft of water loaded with gear. he drank water out of cess pool water holes with dead japs floating in them, their bodies bloated, he added chlorine tablet to the water to drink it. he did all this while infected with malaria, and had a shrapnel wound in his leg from a grenade and refused a purple heart so he could keep fighting. most guys who fought back them were like him. imagine if that war were fought by the fucking pussies today? the people who drink bottled water and get mcdonalds and internet and every other thing they want. then get paid for life with taxpayers money because they have 'stress'

you're in my thoughts bro. Sorry for the loss of those solders.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws