over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two more Soldiers killed in Iraq

anyone have relatives that served in WWII? remember when the death toll couldnt be counted? when it was in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS?

any loss of life by person serving in the armed forces is tragic, but please be realistic. this 'skirmish' today is nothing compared to wars of the past where millions over the planet died. give respect to the people who fought so that we can live as we do today.

how many people today complain of post traumatic stress bullshit? they whine to get their free government checks. my grandfather fought in WWII in the marines. he served all over the pacific, stormed beaches with japs firing at them while they were getting off the boat in 15 ft of water loaded with gear. he drank water out of cess pool water holes with dead japs floating in them, their bodies bloated, he added chlorine tablet to the water to drink it. he did all this while infected with malaria, and had a shrapnel wound in his leg from a grenade and refused a purple heart so he could keep fighting. most guys who fought back them were like him. imagine if that war were fought by the fucking pussies today? the people who drink bottled water and get mcdonalds and internet and every other thing they want. then get paid for life with taxpayers money because they have 'stress'

Just so I am clear before I comment on your post. In what branch of service did you serve and where have you done your combat tours? Cause I'm guessing that if you can call us fucking pussies then you have first hand knowledge of what we go through?

anyone have relatives that served in WWII? remember when the death toll couldnt be counted? when it was in the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS?

any loss of life by person serving in the armed forces is tragic, but please be realistic. this 'skirmish' today is nothing compared to wars of the past where millions over the planet died. give respect to the people who fought so that we can live as we do today.

how many people today complain of post traumatic stress bullshit? they whine to get their free government checks. my grandfather fought in WWII in the marines. he served all over the pacific, stormed beaches with japs firing at them while they were getting off the boat in 15 ft of water loaded with gear. he drank water out of cess pool water holes with dead japs floating in them, their bodies bloated, he added chlorine tablet to the water to drink it. he did all this while infected with malaria, and had a shrapnel wound in his leg from a grenade and refused a purple heart so he could keep fighting. most guys who fought back them were like him. imagine if that war were fought by the fucking pussies today? the people who drink bottled water and get mcdonalds and internet and every other thing they want. then get paid for life with taxpayers money because they have 'stress'

I'm fully against the war and feel for the grunts getting killed due to incompetence higher up.

But this ^^ post is just poor and ignorant form all round.

What a retarted comment...Do YOU rememeber the deathtoll in 1945??? are you asking questions or making statements???

how many people today complain of post traumatic stress bullshit?

The same amount of people and probably even less due to the conditioning of young minds to accept violence...ill tell you who DOESNT complain- a fuckin guy sittin in a nice safe place typing about war on an internet forum who is more worried about his peptide intake and has never experienced any part of military life besides having his "granddaddy" tell him stories of what a real mutherfucker went through :lightbulb:

they whine to get their free government checks.
They "whine"???? Are you fuckin serious man?!?!? Your talking about people who want to be paid MINIMAL for the sacrifice they made... need money for counseling...need money for injuries that STILL hurt them to this day....You probably cry when your tax return is off...

my grandfather fought in WWII in the marines. he served all over the pacific, stormed beaches with japs firing at them while they were getting off the boat in 15 ft of water loaded with gear. he drank water out of cess pool water holes with dead japs floating in them, their bodies bloated, he added chlorine tablet to the water to drink it. he did all this while infected with malaria, and had a shrapnel wound in his leg from a grenade and refused a purple heart so he could keep fighting..

Well atleast ONE REAL MAN exists in your family...is he still around? You should learn sumthin...Too bad you will NEVER be able to show the same strength in fortitude at ANYTHING in life and b rememebered like he was...

most guys who fought back them were like him.
Yes, people that have served in the military(past or present) are extremely honorable..again...something YOU will NEVER experience...

imagine if that war were fought by the fucking pussies today? the people who drink bottled water and get mcdonalds and internet and every other thing they want. then get paid for life with taxpayers money because they have 'stress'
UMMMM....Do you mean guys like yourself that have never had the balls to do anything noteworthty but surf your lil online webpages and make comments about how people who kill and die for this country you live are "pussies"?!?!?! Yea, i could only fuckin imagine :rolleyes:

The troops will never be forgotten!!! RIP to our brothers and sisters that put their lives on the line for this country...Whether you agree or not, YOU LIVE HERE!!! Freedom isnt Free....Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum!

PitbullTank said pretty much what was on my mind but im going to add to it, cause it really bothers me that someone would have the nerve to call us FUCKING PUSSIES.

Its easy being the monday morning quarterback from the saftey of your home, but until you have lived on a hill top in a COP in Afghanistan and have had to expirence the thought of if you would ever make it out of there alive and if today would be the last day of your life as incoming mortars explode around you and shots ring past your head and skip off the ground near your feet and slam into the hesco barriers, and then you hear the screaming of a soldier and you know what was to come as you hear him scream and plead for his life as he is bleeding out and you do everything you can to try and stop the bleeding and save his life but there is no help, he is wounded to bad and he bleeds out and dies... so dont talk to me about being a fucking pussy..

after the fire fight we got to relax and clean our weapons and eat our MRE's and get resupplied and wait for the next attack.. which we knew would come soon..there is no day off.. no timeouts.. no comercial breaks..no time to thnk about what just happened.. no time to greive.,.,that would come later.. the real hurt is the remembering the remorse.. the why not me.. why did I make it hom alive.. if you have no idea then dont speak...

we do it without question so guys like you can have the freedom to come on a website and call us FUCKING PUSSIES!!

YOUR WELCOME!! Cause I know the words THANK YOU mean nothing to you!!

im pro military in any case. its an all volunteer army its a job do it the best u can and come home safe. my heart goes out to the fallen

Just so I am clear before I comment on your post. In what branch of service did you serve and where have you done your combat tours? Cause I'm guessing that if you can call us fucking pussies then you have first hand knowledge of what we go through?

Statehacker-God bless you and the thankless job you guys are doing. Keep up the good work! My family and I (my father is a vietnam vet) work very closely with the Fisher House charity and it tears me up inside to see how some of these troops come back fromn service in the Middle East. Obviously the douchenozzle who called you pussies has no clue.

Please take a moment out of your day and think about the familes of 1st Lt. Omar J. Vazquez, 25, of Hamilton, N.J.; and Pfc. Antonio G. Stiggins, 25, of Rio Rancho, N.M. They died of wounds suffered April 22, in Numaniyah, Iraq when insurgents attacked their unit with an improvised explosive device. They were assigned to the 2nd Squadron, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, Fort Hood, Texas

Horrible to hear. Prayers to them and their family(s)

Active duty 11b here, the worst thing to me is when we loose a soldier that did not get a chance to see his unborn child because he was killed in action. God bless those families.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws